ATTN: Non USA Fans!!

hello,

i would like to order 1 Walmart Thriller 25/Number Ones Deluxe Fan Pack Edition
i can pay you with paypal. plz let me know of the total prize including the shipping costs for Greece.
thank you :)

Target Exclusive Download Bonus Track Edition (Billie Jean 1982 Club Remix)

i'm going to throw a spanner in the works now.. sorry guys. and probably create more orders for you!!

this is also available on the CD as the track 17.. i ordered it on eBay.. it's definitely not a DOWNLOAD ONLY version.

that makes 4 different "classic cover" T25 cd's with a different bonus track 17

WBSS 1982 MIX
BJ CLUB MIX
THRILLER DEF MIX
BJ RADIO EDIT

Last edited:
i would just like this edition Independent Music Stores Exclusive Edition (Billie Jean 1982 Radio Edit Remix) i live in the UK and will pay using paypal

even though i don't have the money to buy anything of these Cd's..:(

i'll like to thank you for doing this!! it's such a heart warming feeling to know there are such generous people as you!!

thank you. :D

Awww, thank you so much! It is a pleasure for me to share Michael with his fans and the rest of the world!

OK... I just got back from getting items for the people who paid for their orders! Check it out!! :D

Reeta, your order is completed and is awaiting shipment! (I will be going to the post office on Saturday to price the shipping!)

3x Thriller 25 Platinum Music Passes (Large)

Here is a picture of your order.
0001550oa5.jpg

SunsetDriver, your order is mostly completed. All there is left to get are the 2 Independent Music Stores Exclusive Bonus Track Editions. I will be visiting that store tomorrow and will hopefully complete your order! (I will be going to the post office on Saturday to price the shipping!)

2x Best Buy Exclusive Bonus Track Edition (Thriller 1982 Def Remix)
2x Target Exclusive Download Bonus Track Edition (Billie Jean 1982 Club Remix)
1x
Circuit City Exclusive Bonus Track Edition (Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 1982 Dance Mix)
2x Walmart Thriller 25/Number Ones Deluxe Fan Pack Edition
2x Thriller 25 Platinum Music Pass (Large)
2x Thriller 25 Platinum Music Pass (Small)

Here are some pictures of your order.

0001553mu4.jpg

0001554pw3.jpg

(This one was a complete accident, but since this is your order, I thought I'd show you. :p
0001555um9.jpg

djvernon, your order is mostly completed. All there is left to get is the 1 Independent Music Stores Exclusive Bonus Track Edition. I will be visiting that store tomorrow and will hopefully complete your order! (If they have enough in stock... If they don't I'll make sure they order more!!) (I will be going to the post office on Saturday to price the shipping!)

1x Best Buy Exclusive Bonus Track Edition (Thriller 1982 Def Remix)
1x Circuit City Exclusive Bonus Track Edition (Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 1982 Dance Mix)
1x Target Exclusive Download Bonus Track Edition (Billie Jean 1982 Club Remix)
1x Billie Jean (Underground Remix from Amazon.com)

0001552az9.jpg

Davidejam, your order is mostly completed. All there is left to get is the 1 Independent Music Stores Exclusive Bonus Track Edition. I will be visiting that store tomorrow and will hopefully complete your order! (If they have enough in stock... If they don't I'll make sure they order more!!) (I will be going to the post office on Saturday to price the shipping!)

1x Best Buy Exclusive Bonus Track Edition (Thriller 1982 Def Remix)
1x Circuit City Exclusive Bonus Track Edition (Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 1982 Dance Mix)

0001551rp3.jpg

Ok. Thanks so many!! I depart for Barcellona (Spain) for the weekend... we adjourn there Sunday evening (Italian Time) to complete the transaction.
Thanks still.
:)

SunsetDriver, your order is mostly completed. All there is left to get are the 2 Independent Music Stores Exclusive Bonus Track Editions. I will be visiting that store tomorrow and will hopefully complete your order! (I will be going to the post office on Saturday to price the shipping!)
:eek:
new 'babies' for my MJ collection :wub:
Thank you sooooo much, Cass! :punk:

I would be so happy if you could get me the Thriller Wallmart Edition and a Thriller Musicpass.
How much would be both of them including shipping to Austria?:unsure:

Thanks for your great Work Man!

Ps: I could pay with Paypal.

Last edited:
Reeta, your order is completed and is awaiting shipment! (I will be going to the post office on Saturday to price the shipping!)

3x Thriller 25 Platinum Music Passes (Large)

0001550oa5.jpg

Cool :girl_happy: Thank you :flowers:

Hi, great idea, I'd like:

x2: $14.22 - Thriller 25 Platinum Music Pass (Large)
x2: $14.22 - Thriller 25 Platinum Music Pass (Small)
x2: $15.32 - Independent Music Stores Exclusive Edition (Billie Jean 1982 Radio Edit Remix)
x2: $14.22 - Circuit City Exclusive Bonus Track Edition (Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 1982 Dance Mix)
x2: $17.51 - Target Exclusive Download Bonus Track Edition (Billie Jean 1982 Club Remix)

Please PM me the price including shipping to the UK

x2: $15.32 - Independent Music Stores Exclusive Edition (Billie Jean 1982 Radio Edit Remix)
x2: $14.22 - Circuit City Exclusive Bonus Track Edition (Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 1982 Dance Mix)
x2: $17.51 - Target Exclusive Download Bonus Track Edition (Billie Jean 1982 Club Remix)

Check your PM. :)

Are this "official"? I mean are this just packs from various shops? I mean isnt MJJ officially releasing only 3 versions?:)

Did you get the new order in PM? I sent it, but you haven't responded yet. ;)

Are this "official"? I mean are this just packs from various shops? I mean isnt MJJ officially releasing only 3 versions?:)
Sony has been giving random countries exclusive things... For example... USA has exclusive bonus remix tracks... Japan has 'Got The Hots', France will be getting the 'Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' single, I believe.

So, technically, they are all official releases. Some are regular with nothing extra, but some have extras.

Hey Michaholic :)

Here's my order (+ shipping costs to Finland)

3 x Thriller 25 Platinum Music Pass (Large)

I'll pay via PayPal :yes:
Just shipped your order this morning!!! :)

hello,

i would like to order 1 Walmart Thriller 25/Number Ones Deluxe Fan Pack Edition
i can pay you with paypal. plz let me know of the total prize including the shipping costs for Greece.
thank you :)
Just shipped your order this morning!!! :)

Hi Michaholic! In that phase is my order? Have you found the third cd that it missed?
Hello!! :)

I'm still waiting on the store to get more in. I'll be calling tomorrow to check. :) I bought them out. :lol:

Still just one CD to buy for me I think Michaholic before you can tell me how much the shipping costs will be??

Yes. So I can weigh it in it's package. :) They should be getting them in by tomorrow. I keep calling, don't worry! If they still don't get them in by tomorrow, I will be ordering some more for rush delivery. :)

It is a cool looking digital album download card. I just collected them. :lol:

Yes. So I can weigh it in it's package. :) They should be getting them in by tomorrow. I keep calling, don't worry! If they still don't get them in by tomorrow, I will be ordering some more for rush delivery. :)

It's about the CD with the BJ - Remix Edit I thought? I have heard that one is very hard to buy at this moment. Is it sold out or something?

Yes, extremely. There is only one store in my area that carries this version and they never order enough. They ordered 7 more in, but now I need 9. So a few orders should be completed whenever they come in! :)

Back