ATTN: Non USA Fans!!

No problem, hun. The only problem I am having with orders is trying to get everything, but a lot is out of stock. Bear with me, please! :) I have most of all orders completed, but the main thing holding everything up is the Independent Music Stores version. Any time now, I can go get them!

OMG, this is such a thoughtful and wonderful idea!! Keep up the great work, Cass! :D
Can I have some, too? :p

Last edited:
Everyone: Please refer to the first post in this thread for an unfortunate update... :(

OK... I just got back from getting items for the people who paid for their orders! Check it out!! :D

djvernon, your order is mostly completed. All there is left to get is the 1 Independent Music Stores Exclusive Bonus Track Edition. I will be visiting that store tomorrow and will hopefully complete your order! (If they have enough in stock... If they don't I'll make sure they order more!!) (I will be going to the post office on Saturday to price the shipping!)

1x Best Buy Exclusive Bonus Track Edition (Thriller 1982 Def Remix)
1x Circuit City Exclusive Bonus Track Edition (Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 1982 Dance Mix)
1x Target Exclusive Download Bonus Track Edition (Billie Jean 1982 Club Remix)
1x Billie Jean (Underground Remix from Amazon.com)

Here is a picture of your order.

0001552az9.jpg

So this is what I am gonna get now??

Whatever I PMed you is what you will be getting.

If there are any versions that I couldn't get someone, you will be refunded for it, don't worry.

Hi Michaholic!
If my order is complete, when you think about making the consignment? Still: can you post the photo of the cd that you have told me that it is an a little damaged?
Thanks.

Yes, I will post it when I get in. It's not damaged. The shrink wrap was too tight and it was the last one left in the store. It was handled a lot.

Please keep this to PM. This is spamming the thread. Thank you.

Well now it looks like I am getting the less interesting CD with the WBSS Dance Mix, but last week you replied in this topic, my order is almost finished, so what happened to the CD's you already bought for me??? Can you explain it to me???????? I must hurry up if I would like to buy the MOST interesting CD's

Places were sold out and I had to split up the orders. Some people didn't get some things. It was only fair. Once again, please stop polluting my thread!

Thank you.

I told what they are and what they can do in the thread... They are a digital download card. You can download the album with the card, digitally.

Last edited:
The cds have arrived today! Thanks so many!

Little O.T.:
congratulations for 7" of 'The Girl Is Mine 2008'.. good collection roll ; -)

Last edited:
Awesome!!! :) Enjoy!!

Thanks for the congrats!! It's the rarest Thriller 25 pieces to date!

Back