autopsy has begun....

Is it common in the USA to have an autopsy after someone died? Or is it because its MJ?
In NL, it is not so generally done unless a crime is suspected or the family requests it.

In the USA it's standard practice...especially if the person died unexpectantly.

I'm not sure about the US, but in the UK one will be done if the cause of death is uncertain, among other reasons. I presume it's similar in the US.

The thing is, if the family do not want to release everything, we might only get parts of it.

I'm so scared:( don't
want them to touch him :boohoo:

OMG! MICHAEL :cry:
Hope Princess Diana is taking good care of him:angel:

:( MY SWEET KING,
I LOVE HIM FOREVER AND EVER :hug:

I know it's horrible how Michael's body could end.
Luckily Michael does not feel it:)

Princess Diana is with him so is Ryan White.
They are looking upon us!

King Michael is forever in my heart.
:angel::angel:

Michael Jackson's Autopsy Has Begun
Posted Jun 26th 2009 10:07AM by TMZ Staff

The Los Angeles County Coroner has started the autopsy on Michael Jackson.

Dr. Lakshmanan Sathyavagiswaran is performing the autopsy. The Dr. was a star witness in the O.J. Simpson case.

UPDATE: We're told some members of the Jackson family are headed to the coroner's office.

I wish they left Mike just they way he was. No cutting, just leave him rest in peace. His death his horrible enough I actually don't want to know the details....

You especially want to know the details incase there was any wrong doing.

When my dad died it took several months before I got all the info from his autopsy. I don't know why it takes so long..

This is killing me inside. I wish they didn't have to touch him.

My love for him is something that will never die..

I saw autopsy video on youtube long ago.
I don't want Michael to go through this, it's horrible.
They will cut him into a mess. :'(

it is so horrible...he keeps on pursuing perferction in all time, i cant accept that after the death he has to be so treated...

I don't want him to be cut up either, but they have to find out what happened. A 50-year-old man doesn't just drop dead like that.
What's this about the missing doctor who supposedly injected him with something?

I didn't realise the results would take so long. I was hoping for answers as a way of dealing with this.

I don't want him to be cut up either, but they have to find out what happened. A 50-year-old man doesn't just drop dead like that.
What's this about the missing doctor who supposedly injected him with something?

im assuming they will check to see if it was an overdose, as that is what is being mentioned. i dont think that would require too much cutting.

come back, Michael! i have repeated it in my heart over-10 thousand times, is all of that a truth or i just have a nightmare? ...tears...

im assuming they will check to see if it was an overdose, as that is what is being mentioned. i dont think that would require too much cutting.

I know what you are saying, but I believe that there are established practices and rules on what the doctors must do. Not that I want to know what they are doing.

I saw autopsy video on youtube long ago.
I don't want Michael to go through this, it's horrible.
They will cut him into a mess. :'(

I actually saw one in med school. I can't even wrap my mind around the fact that it's being done on him....
But that's the procedure and I want to know what happened, it was just so sudden. Or actually, who knows what was going on actually, they were probably saying he's fine he's fine when he wasn't....:(

come back, Michael! i have repeated it in my heart over-10 thousand times, is all of that a truth or i just have a nightmare? ...tears...

I feel ya.I woke today hoping that it wasn't real...and for a second it wasn't.

Back