autopsy has begun....

I actually saw one in med school. I can't even wrap my mind around the fact that it's being done on him....
But that's the procedure and I want to know what happened, it was just so sudden. Or actually, who knows what was going on actually, they were probably saying he's fine he's fine when he wasn't....:(
Can't they don't cut him? :(
I'm scared what if they are not some proper person, they might purposely do some terrible things to him. And leave his body in a mess. :(

its really weird that an autopsy just happens, i feel awkward. At CNN, Ed something said that they will have preliminary results today, but toxicological reports need more time, about 6 to 8 weeks... how i wish this was just a dream...

I'm scared what if they are not some proper person, they might purposely do some terrible things to him. And leave his body in a mess. :(

That's what I fear too.

I cant belive it...i just cant stop crying...ITS TERRIBLE! IT CANT BE TRUE!I want Michael to come back!:'( it s injustice!!!Why??GOD??WHY??he suffered a lot in his life...and that s the accolade?

I cant belive it...i just cant stop crying...ITS TERRIBLE! IT CANT BE TRUE!I want Michael to come back!:'( it s injustice!!!Why??GOD??WHY??he suffered a lot in his life...and that s the accolade?

his accolade is going to heaven to rest in peace.

That's what I fear too.

They will need to get to his heart to investigate a cardiac arrest as a cause. Don't worry, they wouldn't leave him in a mess. The pathologists know where and how to make the cuts so that it's not obvious later.

a person in that position has more respect than to do something like that.

Exactly, they are EXTREMELY respectful. They will be quite intrusive but they will not do anything like what you think. Plus, I'm sure he will have an open coffin?

Be mindful that we won't know all information and results until a few weeks from now at the earliest. This is just a preliminary autopsy, and they already indicated that anything today will be inconclusive.

Yeah I hope they won't make a show and a circus out of this again. I;m sure his family will want privacy and that's what he would have wanted.

Exactly, they are EXTREMELY respectful. They will be quite intrusive but they will not do anything like what you think. Plus, I'm sure he will have an open coffin?

Lord. Never thought we'd be talking about open coffins in reference to Michael. :no: However, I wonder if he made any provisions for when this day came or did he avoid it like most ppl do? Has he ever made his wishes known to anyone or put in writing as to how he preferred to be laid to rest? Private or Public? Coffin or some other contraption? Buried in the groud or put in a Mausoleum vault? Did he want to be crygenically frozen and preserved...or something totally out of the box? This is so damn depressing. I feel for his family who have to make all these arrangements.

Is anybody worried about the autopsy results and afraid that they will start to hold michael responsible for his death and start the lurid stores. Liza minnelli said in some interview that after the autopsy all hell will break loose. Maybe the family should not have consented to an autopsy.

You know, I really don't have a good feeling about the fact that the doctor's disappeared. Lets hope my suspicions are wrong and the doctor didn't overdose him (accidental or....).
Cozzie....my thoughts exactly.

this is my worry. they will take his heart out and cut it to pieces. i wish i could steel it of them and keep it safe at my home in a nice box with candals and stuff. i am broken.

this horror film gets worse and worse

I hope it has an happy end , this is a real life nightmare !
Gosh , Michael if you can hear me , I just wanted to say that I have so much love for you ! And you still live , in my heart!

an't they don't cut him? :sad:
I'm scared what if they are not some proper person, they might purposely do some terrible things to him. And leave his body in a mess. :sad: this is my worry. they will take his heart out and cut it to pieces. i wish i could steel it of them and keep it safe at my home in a nice box with candals and stuff. i am broken.
its just his shell hes not there anymore. hes not aware of it. please dont beat yourself up over it

this is my worry. they will take his heart out and cut it to pieces. i wish i could steel it of them and keep it safe at my home in a nice box with candals and stuff. i am broken.

His body is just material cover. They would never cut his soul, it's forever with us. Please don't think about it :no:

I still don't understand why it had to be Mike, maybe that's something that we will never comprehend. I can't even speak about this situation out loud because I hear the words coming out of my mouth and I can't believe what I am saying.

Back