BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion [Closed] please cont. discussion in BAD25 Announcement thread

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BAD 25 - 2012 - Official Discussion Thread

''BAD World Tour Live 1988-1989'' meaning the second leg.

Ah ok thanks for clarifying it, 'cuz I wasn't sure if you meant the first leg or the second leg. I thought you might have hesitated or typed the wrong date.

Do you also want the video of it or just the audio as you have been suggesting it all along this thread?

Zakk, I'm pretty sure you said you wanted the first leg, why did you change your mind?

Zakk, I'm pretty sure you said you wanted the first leg, why did you change your mind?

Ah, you see! I thought so too. I thought I was going crazy here.

I don't read all posts in here, so I might have missed some.

I don't read all posts in here, so I might have missed some.

But anyway, Zakk posted only two or three posts here. So it was not very clear what he meant.

Ah ok thanks for clarifying it, 'cuz I wasn't sure if you meant the first leg or the second leg. I thought you might have hesitated or typed the wrong date.

Do you also want the video of it or just the audio as you have been suggesting it all along this thread?

the video in 1080p Full HD and 5.1 Sterio Audio.

the video in 1080p Full HD and 5.1 Sterio Audio.

The video and the audio on the same support or separately. For example the audio on CD and the video on Blu Ray without sound?

The video and the audio on the same support or separately. For example the audio on CD and the video on Blu Ray without sound?

The video and the audio on the same support with 1080p quality and 5.1 Sterio audio.

I want fast tempo grooves. I don't care much for the slow songs. Bad for me is some of MJs grooviest work. I don't want slow songs. Might just be me.

Anybody remembers Bruce Swedien saying this back in '09? He mentioned this outtake from the Bad sessions a couple of times.

Swedien, whose book In the Studio With Michael Jackson arrives July 27, describes one unreleased song, Don't Be Messin' Around, as "a medium-tempo piece, with Jackson playing piano. And he does it well."

An unreleased ballad called "Don't Be Messing Around" ranks up there with his best stuff, says longtime Jackson producer Bruce Swedien. "Michael plays piano on it, and it's just beautiful," he says. "Oh my God, there's nothing like it."

I have been told by the person who started this forum that a Bad Tour 88' project is in the works no details about the project have been released as of yet so we will have to wait and see.

This is what I would love for the project. A deluxe Package and inside you get a BAD Tour 1988 concert on DVD/Blu-Ray, a BAD Tour 1988 CD, a new BAD Tour 1988 T-Shirt and a new BAD Tour 1988 poster, something like that would be amazing.

Today i've watched the 'invisible touch tour' from the band Genesis. This concert was recorded in july 1987 at the Wembley arena. Filmed on Sony high definition film. Even the sound was digitally recorded with the best available equipment at the time.

My god, this show was awesome in both picture and sound. There is a very big chance that Michael Jackson also used this equipment. Go-Flying once said that he digitally recorded the whole show on multitracks, which means that even a 7.1 surround track could be created. We all know that the L.A. Concert of 1989 was recorded and edited for a release. This also was filmed on 35mm film. Take a look at "The One' DVD. The segments of the song 'BAD' is crystal clear.

So.... There is a BIG chance that this year we will get the BEST LIVE concert on Bluray... EVERR!!!

What if we don't get any concert at all this year?

Please be prepared for this.

Today i've watched the 'invisible touch tour' from the band Genesis. This concert was recorded in july 1987 at the Wembley arena. Filmed on Sony high definition film. Even the sound was digitally recorded with the best available equipment at the time.

My god, this show was awesome in both picture and sound. There is a very big chance that Michael Jackson also used this equipment. Go-Flying once said that he digitally recorded the whole show on multitracks, which means that even a 7.1 surround track could be created. We all know that the L.A. Concert of 1989 was recorded and edited for a release. This also was filmed on 35mm film. Take a look at "The One' DVD. The segments of the song 'BAD' is crystal clear.

So.... There is a BIG chance that this year we will get the BEST LIVE concert on Bluray... EVERR!!!

I always wonderd about LA 89. Was he planning to release it at some point? The LA clips were almost always used in documentaries etc etc.

I have been told by the person who started this forum that a Bad Tour 88' project is in the works no details about the project have been released as of yet so we will have to wait and see.

This is what I would love for the project. A deluxe Package and inside you get a BAD Tour 1988 concert on DVD/Blu-Ray, a BAD Tour 1988 CD, a new BAD Tour 1988 T-Shirt and a new BAD Tour 1988 poster, something like that would be amazing.

Bad Tour - I know they have plans for a 25th anniversay special what it is in detail I have no clue.

This?

YES they do. Today I just recieved a reply from MJJonline team for the Estate. They are looking into the issue of fans not being able to log into MichaelJackson.com and said they are reading MJJC's BAD25 thread about what we want released :)

Hi there Qbee - looking into the website issue. We have been reading the threads on MJJC re: the BAD release.

YES they do. Today I just recieved a reply from MJJonline team for the Estate. They are looking into the issue of fans not being able to log into MichaelJackson.com and said they are reading MJJC's BAD25 thread about what we want released :)

:ciao::clapping:

Everybody should post their wish list as soon as possible :woohoo:
I'm happy with little, I would like to see one concert (Zakk knows which one is the best so I go with his/her recommendation), album with some unreleased tracks, Spike Lee's 25th anniversary of Michael Jackson's Bad album, anything else is just bonus for me.

This is GREAT! I really hope it's not a prank. Zakk, please keep being active here :D:D

AND BLU-RAY & DVD & THEATER RELEASE OF THE BAD TOUR ! WE ALL WANT IT AND WAITED FOR SO LONG !

(I've always doubted about possibility of the release, but I hope this is real. It makes me more optimistic about this. Though still I hope they were looking here all the way in past not just since now, cause if there's gonna be any release, it's just a few steps ahead in time)

Last edited:

This is GREAT! I really hope it's not a prank. Zakk, please keep being active here :D:D

AND BLU-RAY & DVD & THEATER RELEASE OF THE BAD TOUR ! WE ALL WANT IT AND WAITED FOR SO LONG !

Its not a prank. :)
I sent a message to asking if Estate was aware of the fans wishes for BAD25 and told them about the issue with MichaelJackson.com. this was their reply.
Hi there Qbee - looking into the website issue. We have been reading the threads on MJJC re: the BAD release.

Mod note _Thread cleaned
I removed my response to the now deleted post .
It wasnt my intention to derail this thread .. so lets get back on topic - Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back