BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion [Closed] please cont. discussion in BAD25 Announcement thread

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BAD 25 - 2012 - Official Discussion Thread

Oh they reading this? Well then I would ask to please leave his demo's and/or unreleased complete songs untouched as is for this Bad25 CD and other CDs in the future too. :) We wanna hear it the way he left them. And a DVD/BLU-Ray of a Bad Tour concert that isn't from 87 would be awesome. Cause I would like to see him perform Smooth Criminal, The way you make me feel, Dirty Diana and Man in the mirror. Thx

Please release something of studio sessions :) I'm dying to see Michael recording songs like MITM and Earth Song!

If I had three wishes for BAD25, they would be:

* if the Bad concert video is released, my wish is there would be as little cuts as possible. Michael's dancing is so breathtaking that it does not need the crazy switching of the views several times a second. I can enjoy the dancing and choreography much more when the takes are longer.

* no shots of the audience in the middle of songs

* cinema release would be... :heart: :heart: :heart: (lost for words) :D

...aaaahh, no wish left for unlimited number of wishes...

I'd like to personally request as much demos and outtakes as possible on this, along with studio footage of course (which is a must, in my opinion). :D

My wishlist about 25 Bad anniversary

- Bad Album 2xCD edition (First disk as Special edition, Second with Demos and Unreleased songs [not 2 or 4 - full album, cause Michael recorded much of songs for the album])

- Bad Tour Live in Concert CD (With concert from second leg, maybe mixed locations, don't care, i wish it will include live sang Smooth Criminal and The Way You Make Me Feel)

- Bad Tour 1988 (any concert from 1988 or 1989) live at Blu-ray with rehearsal and preparation as bonus material

- Maybe some documentary about "How album was recorded" includes Michael in studio

- Bad Tour in cinema as TII was - will be awesome. Many people will open Michael for themselfs anew.

So, Sony, WE WANT UNRELEASED SONGS AND DEMOS, BAD TOUR LIVE AT BLU-RAY, other stuff are additional for me.

I want a decent job, with outtakes and demos (all untouched, please) and if is possible a second leg concert in DVD/BLURAY.

I like the shots of the audience in the permances . As long as it isnt over done. its shows the exitement and gives a view of what it was like to be there. Michael was very big on recording and showing his fans respose that made him so happy :) I think the released APOM was too much audience shots.

BAD Tour concert in the Ciniema would be awesome ..:wild:
I think it would be a huge sell. Even the general public would be interested in that.

Even if we get this concert, I'm almost 100% sure that it won't be a cinema release.
Sorry to let you people down who wish for that to happen, but it just ain't gonna happen.

^ probably you're right. But still, imagine how awesome that would be! :D

Even if we get this concert, I'm almost 100% sure that it won't be a cinema release.
Sorry to let you people down who wish for that to happen, but it just ain't gonna happen.

Yeah 2 theatrical releases within a 2 year span....? Not likely.

I think a TV special is more than likely.

^ probably you're right. But still, imagine how awesome that would be! :D

Indeed, won't argue that it would be awesome, but if we're gonna talk realistic, it ain't gonna happen.

A TV special is more likely to happen yes, but other than that, no.

A TV special would be great. I think it'd be an effective marketing tool. It'd remind people how magical BAD tour really was.

When Dangerous was first shown on TV, it's a hysteria. Didn't it give HBO one of their highest rating?

It would be great if they released two Bad Tours on DVD. I think any unreleased music on the CD maybe songs we have heard before like the Spanish version of I Just Cant Stop Loving You and Streetwalker. Remember that a BAD Special edition CD was released in 2001 so some of the extra material on that CD maybe used.

i was just watching a documentary ,in which michael wearing a red sweater and starts talking about music and stuff.
he said he did a song called "buffalo bill" and called it a hit...
therefore i think they should release it
so if the estate are reading this my wish list is

-bad album, keep the original songs ,the 2cd 6 unreleased songs and 3 remixes (including buffalo bill)
-bad tour 88 or 89 (LA or wembley ,both would be awesome) accesible price for just music lovers and casual fans
- a deluxe bad tour 88 or 89 on blu ray/HD (LA n Wembley )for hard core fans (like me), extra footage,behind the scene footage, making of footage, mj in the studio as bonus material ,and a poster

and i think it'll help if they released bad tour on theaters they will attract more people and i'm sure a lot of them will buy the dvd and the album afterwards...just like this is it. it if movies like lion king, bambi were on theaters. why can't michael jackson magical bad tour can't ?

-t-shirts, bad tour merchandise would be nice too ,but my priorities are the bad tour and unreleased songs (at least 5 songs please)

Good to hear that the MJ Online Team actually read this stuff and pass it on.Basically guys!!!!

Bad Tour 88/89 in BLU RAY!!!!!!!!!
!UNRELEASED SONGS AND DEMOS UNTAMPERED WITH!!!
Documentary
No one cares about remixes
Has to be such an easy task being in charge of this stuff when they know what we all want! :)

My wishlist for Bad 25:

#1. The Bad Tour 88 in Wembley in high quality on DVD and Blu Ray. It would be a double disk and on the second disk would feature behind the scenes and rehersals, similiar to the TII DVD. Also included would be a documentary and the pepsi adds MJ did back in the day in high quality. This is by far what i want most. To be honest i want this more then any other thing MJ related ever.

#2. The Bad 25 album to include all the original songs aswell as two or three of his absolute best unreleased tracks from that era. And if the songs are good enough perhaps even release them as singles to promote the album? Also included would be 5 or 6 remix tracks from other world famous artists. Also a few demos of the songs that did make it on the album. This would be a two disk, one disk being the original album and the second disk being outtakes, remixes and album demos.

The album will be similiar packaging to that of Thriller 25 with two variations. One variation would be having the Bad 25 tour DVD included but without all the extras (behind the scenes, rehersals, documentary and pepsi adds) and the other just the two disk album itself. The tour DVD will be released seperately aswell but with all the extras. There will also be a Blu Ray release of the Bad Tour perhaps with even more features.

Last edited:

BAD Tour - Wembley 14th July 1988
bad25.jpg

4466223d.jpg

BAD Tour - Wembley 15th July 1988
178e5587.jpg

As bonus material on Blu-ray, I would like all of the ads he made for Pepsi during the Bad era, all of his appearances and performances on award shows, footage of him recording in the studio and interviews from the Bad era. And if they have cute and fun home videos from the Bad era, I wouldn't mind either!

On the CD, I'd like it if they would put back the intro of I Just Can't Stop Loving You, and I want to keep "Streetwalker", "Fly Away" and "Todo Me Amor Eres Tu", and of course I want lots of unreleased material (untouched if possible). No interviews on the CD (unless it's Michael speaking). And no remixes unless they find a way to make them better than the original songs (and that's unlikely). I hope they will keep the original picture of Michael on the cover, since it's such a classic.

And I would just like to say that I would be willing to pay a high price for a deluxe Bad tour boxset, with more than one concert! Of course we need at least one concert from the second leg because of the new songs he performed, but I'd love to see others, like the one with the black shirt in Tokyo (the set list was not as good as the second leg, but the performance was still sooo amazing!)

And most of all, I want to see that famous kiss with Tatiana!
tatiana3v.jpg

I like the shots of the audience in the permances . As long as it isnt over done. its shows the exitement and gives a view of what it was like to be there. Michael was very big on recording and showing his fans respose that made him so happy I think the released APOM was too much audience shots.

Fans singing happily to his songs are boring, but I love it when they show the craziness, like hundred of fans fainting! Of course, they shouldn't cut any of Michael's amazing dance moves, but they could show some fans fainting in-between songs...

Well, never say never!!

Haha, nice pun! I don't think its likely that the Bad Tour would be released in cinemas, mainly due to the stage of box office grosses on Concert Movies in recent times. Before This Is It their most Concert movies did poorly at the box office, a recent example would be the Glee 3D concert movie. Last year Glee was pratically a worldwide phenomenon, but still did poorly at the box office only just making a few million dollars over budget! (Unfortunately :() Of course their have been some exceptions, the Biebs Never Say Never which did moderately worldwide and very well in America. But considering Justins fanbase, their would be extra tickets provably on parental supervision. While the majority of MJ fans seem to be mature teenager-adults. That veins said, the budget for a Bad Tour theatrical release would be next to nothing, Sony would probably spend more on promotion.

@TinaGuo Thanks Spike Lee for the shirt :)

Tina Guo is the badass Cellist on Immortal

403527_10100862849105305_3405259_55748197_1185039919_n.jpg

It would be such good publicity for Bad 25 if they made new Pepsi ads using just the concert footage from "The Chase". Something like "Pepsi celebrates the 25th anniversary of Michael Jackson's album Bad".

OK Jacob why be in a thread full of people hoping for something new from the estate? We are fan's we want things that Michael has left us and that the Estate is capable of releasing to us. So SUE US if we like to hope for these things.

I hope for a release this year as well, I'm no different to you, or anybody in here.
It's okay to have a dream, it's okay to hope for things to happen.
The only thing I'm saying is that, if you look at it from a realistic standpoint, you would know that something aren't gonna come true.
Which being a cinema release.

And most of all, I want to see that famous kiss with Tatiana!
tatiana3v.jpg

MJ probably had it destroyed. The way she was fired I am sure he was somewhat pissed that she acted so unprofessionally.

We all know that attention-seeker would be too happy if that footage came out.

Good to hear that the MJ Online Team actually read this stuff and pass it on.Basically guys!!!!

Bad Tour 88/89 in BLU RAY!!!!!!!!!
!UNRELEASED SONGS AND DEMOS UNTAMPERED WITH!!!
Documentary
No one cares about remixes
Has to be such an easy task being in charge of this stuff when they know what we all want! :)

^^^ I agree with everything here. That's my wish. But I would also like to add that we would also love to see lots of backstage footage from the BAD tour. Also, a cinema release. Hey, a person can ask... can't they? ;) It would be awesome!

It would be such good publicity for Bad 25 if they made new Pepsi ads using just the concert footage from "The Chase". Something like "Pepsi celebrates the 25th anniversary of Michael Jackson's album Bad".

I like that idea!!:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back