BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion [Closed] please cont. discussion in BAD25 Announcement thread

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BAD 25 - 2012 - Official Discussion Thread

I want Bad tour dvd too.
They can have audience in it ,but for Another part of me I want to see only Michael.
they can show all those who fainted during it afterwards.

I want Bad tour dvd too.
They can have audience in it ,but for Another part of me I want to see only Michael.

Or even better, shows as little of THAT as they can. :D

I want Bad tour dvd too.

lol I agree I want to see APOM with only 100 % Michael. :wub: We have been deprived all these years
Show us the fainting girls after just to remind people of all the carnage he caused :lol:

Have you ever seen APOM Live In Kansas? That's 100% Michael...

^^ Yes its the one with the zipper insident :) but it a lot of upper body and head shots and cant find good quality
the remastered ones on youtube are wide screen and cut off more and look distored to me . I love the Wembley performace he was tight on his game and sexi as hmmm ... :innocent: there is nothing sexier to compare him with :lol:

lol I agree I want to see APOM with only 100 % Michael. :wub: We have been deprived all these years
Show us the fainting girls after just to remind people of all the carnage he caused :lol:
No you don't. You think you agree, but I know that you don't. :poke:

Jackson Rules;3629497 said:
Have you ever seen APOM Live In Kansas? That's 100%
Michael...
I became addicted summer 2009 and saw every APOM video I could find on youtube.
I love to see him in his special version in Kansas, but his eyes in Wembley :wub:about 2:28
keep it in the video.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8vwHQNQ88cM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I want a version from Wembley but I wouldn´t mind if they included other versions of APOM in extra material.

BAD World Tour in order of releases:
Firstly the official announcement
Then the trailer
Then it gets released in cinemas
Then the Blu-Ray/DVD announcement is made
Then the Blu-Ray/DVD tv trailer
Then the Blu-Ray/DVD release date confirmed
And finally the Blu-Ray/DVD is released.
That's how I would love it to happen.

If prince could record the Bad duet...the media will shit bricks. It would make news, and is good for promotion

BAD World Tour in order of releases:
Firstly the official announcement
Then the trailer
Then it gets released in cinemas
Then the Blu-Ray/DVD announcement is made
Then the Blu-Ray/DVD tv trailer
Then the Blu-Ray/DVD release date confirmed
And finally the Blu-Ray/DVD is released.
That's how I would love it to happen.

Special edition of MJ BAD 25 specially made for Zakk:

Audio:
large_b027e66b7bd340aaa3da76e107612832.jpg

Video:

images
images

and a special gift to listen to BAD25:

images

If prince could record the Bad duet...the media will shit bricks. It would make news, and is good for promotion

He didn't want to record it back when Michael was alive, so why should he do it now? Seems a bit hypocritical to me.

I'm personally not a fan of the idea anybody (Prince or not) to come and sing on one of his songs now that he's gone, but that's just me.

And imagine a video to that. With today technology it would be possible.

Not long ago I saw what some fans can do with amateurish equipment. Imagine a company like SONY? They'd be able to do marvels if only they put their hearts into it.

Look for exampel what a fan made for MJ's Threatened. I find it excellent!

[youtube]KgnCtTM4rPk[/youtube]

He didn't want to record it back when Michael was alive, so why should he do it now? Seems a bit hypocritical to me.

I'm personally not a fan of the idea anybody (Prince or not) to come and sing on one of his songs now that he's gone, but that's just me.

Now is different than before for the simple reason that they were both much younger and full of energy. No matter what he says in the interview there had always been some kind of competition.

It wouldn't be hypocritical, but just as a sign of good old times. A little wink ;)

Also, I wouldn't agree anyone else to put on that song except Prince. If anyone has to do it it must be Prince, because that was the initial plan.

Last edited:

I hope we hear something about Bad Tour 88 dvd soon. Estate if you are reading this, release Bad Tour on dvd because that is what fans want.

Now is different than before for the simple reason that they were both much younger and full of energy. No matter what he says in the interview there had always been some kind of competition.

It wouldn't be hypocritical, but just as a sign of good old times. A little wink ;)

Also, I wouldn't agree anyone else to put on that song except Prince. If anyone has to do it it must be Prince, because that was the initial plan.

So he didn't record the track because he was afraid Michael was gonna be the 'Badder' one in that song and he'd sort of 'lose', but now it's okay, considering Michael is dead and it's no longer a competition, therefor he can't technically 'lose'. What if Michael was alive now, running the Bad25 project, asking Prince to do that duet now. You think Prince would accept now? Doubt it. Or even better, would Michael even bother asking Prince to do it now, after all those years?

I guess you're right, it doesn't sound hypocritical, it actually sounds like he's just a coward. Then again, I'm not really a big Prince fan so that might explain why I have this attitude towards him.

In all honestly, I'm just afraid that he'll steal the spotlight on this project. Something which he couldn't have done when Michael was alive (see my point?). This should be about celebrating Michael, his music, the Bad album in particular, that era, etc. Not about Prince or not about anybody else...

So it might help Bad25 sell better, but that's not he point. There are more important things than just making sure this sells a lot.

So he didn't record the track because he was afraid Michael was gonna be the 'Badder' one in that song and he'd sort of 'lose', but now it's okay, considering Michael is dead and it's no longer a competition, therefor he can't technically 'lose'. What if Michael was alive now, running the Bad25 project, asking Prince to do that duet now. You think Prince would accept now? Doubt it. Or even better, would Michael even bother asking Prince to do it now, after all those years?

I guess you're right, it doesn't sound hypocritical, it actually sounds like he's just a coward. Then again, I'm not really a big Prince fan so that might explain why I have this attitude towards him.

In all honestly, I'm just afraid that he'll steal the spotlight on this project. Something which he couldn't have done when Michael was alive (see my point?). This should be about celebrating Michael, his music, the Bad album in particular, that era, etc. Not about Prince or not about anybody else...

So it might help Bad25 sell better, but that's not he point. There are more important things than just making sure this sells a lot.

It's not a question of marketing or sales.

Even if MJ was alive today, I'd so love to see them both performing.

I dunno if you are a kid of the 80s, but back then it was MJ and Prince. Separately. Seeing them together is a challenge. A dream come true. It's like fire and water.

I would just find it very exciting and amusing.

Pure music and two geniouses united in that music:
[youtube]xwwkrCVD9Is&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL4610EE3B6E731298[/youtube]

Last edited:

For anyone who is interested and wants to help out in 5 mins we start trending " HURRY UP BAD 25 " on Twitter for the Estate the World and to give MJ his props ..

It's not a question of marketing or sales.

Even if MJ was alive today, I'd so love to see them both performing.

I dunno if you are a kid of the 80s, but back then it was MJ and Prince. Separately. Seeing them together is a challenge. A dream come true. It's like fire and water.

I would just find it very exciting and amusing.

[youtube]xwwkrCVD9Is&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL4610EE3B6E731298[/youtube]

I assume that implies liking both (at least to a certain degree). I just happen to like one of them, and it's not Prince.

Still, other people might like to see this happen so who am I to say no to that? I just wouldn't be a big fan of it, doesn't mean it would appall me like having Justin Bieber do it or anybody else who not only completely sucks, but has nothing to do with the Bad album in the first place.

I might not like Prince, but he's still a WAAAAAAAAY better choice for this, not to mention way more relevant, than having some unrelated, non-talented artist coming in and doing this.

I assume that implies liking both (at least to a certain degree). I just happen to like one of them, and it's not Prince.

Still, other people might like to see this happen so who am I to say no to that? I just wouldn't be a big fan of it, doesn't mean it would appall me like having Justin Bieber do it or anybody else who not only completely sucks, but has nothing to do with the Bad album in the first place.

I might not like Prince, but he's still a WAAAAAAAAY better choice for this, not to mention way more relevant, than having some unrelated, non-talented artist coming in and doing this.

Now you got my point.

I am not a Prince fan at all, but I have much respect for him as an artist. We cannot deny when someone is a genius, even if we're not his fans or even if we do'nt necessarily like his art.

James Brown paid respect to both of them, and he was right. I bet James Brown would have loved to see them both MJ and Prince perform too.

What would be awesome though is to see a trio: James Brown, MJ and Prince. Too bad they never recorded a song together.

[youtube]SBkp-2k3_Vo&feature=related[/youtube]

p.s. I love how Prince threw his glove into public at 2.20 and then all of sudden you see someone throwing it back loooooooooooool

p.p.s. And I am actually surprised that MJ, who loved James Brown so much, never recorded a song with him.

Last edited:

For anyone who is interested and wants to help out in 5 mins we start trending " HURRY UP BAD 25 " on Twitter for the Estate the World and to give MJ his props ..

I did. I hope everyone does so

[youtube]ctDzNqh9TwQ[/youtube]

How can they not release something like this????

[youtube]Sb1hE3h0h0E&feature=related[/youtube]

or like this:

[youtube]yBcwQf3zCFk&feature=related[/youtube]

Last edited:

This is about Bad Tour not Victory Tour. This Bad year.

Hurry up Bad 25 was trending for a few minutes, and now has disappeared from the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back