BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion [Closed] please cont. discussion in BAD25 Announcement thread

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Future MJ Projects from Estate - Bad World Tour DVD

Is Sony or Estate even reading this forum? I hope they know that most fans want this dvd to be released.

If SONY or The Estate reads this forum they would know for sure NOT to release Yokohama.

And this release should be a good one all fans can enjoy.

88 or 89 concert please! Wembley or L.A. and lots of extra material. Make a fan box special edition packed with extra. Rehearsal footage and backstage footage etc.

If SONY and The Estate really wanna please the fans they should release more than just 1 concert. The opening concert one from 88 and one from 89. - 3 concert box-set would be ace!! - Why have the footage and not release it. As long as it is in a bank vault it does not generate money!

1. This Is It soundtrack
2. Vision
3. The Experience
4. Michael
5. Cirque Du Soleil soundtrack
6. Off the Wall re-release
7. Bad re-release
8. Bad Tour DVD
9. ???.........Victory tour
10. ??? .......Triumpf tour

1. This Is It soundtrack
2. Vision
3. The Experience
4. Michael
7. Bad re-release
8. Bad Tour DVD

the off the wall re-release isn't gonna happen unfortunately :( I truly hope that Sony and the Estate release the Second Leg of the BAD Tour on DVD and the Triumph tour and Victory tour would also be great.

WOW :-O Bad Tour In DVD But,Fake Or Really

1. This Is It soundtrack
2. Vision
3. The Experience
4. Michael
7. Bad re-release
8. Bad Tour DVD

Experience has nothing to do with the Sony deal. It is with Ubisoft.

This will be awesome aslong as they don't touch the sound or edit the footage

The Experience is not part of the deal, not a Sony project. Also OTW 30 has been cancelled next project is Bad 25

btw, are there any news reg. Bad 25? It's quite close to the anniversary...?

If SONY or The Estate reads this forum they would know for sure NOT to release Yokohama.

88 or 89 concert please! Wembley or L.A. and lots of extra material. Make a fan box special edition packed with extra. Rehearsal footage and backstage footage etc.

If SONY and The Estate really wanna please the fans they should release more than just 1 concert. The opening concert one from 88 and one from 89. - 3 concert box-set would be ace!! - Why have the footage and not release it. As long as it is in a bank vault it does not generate money!

WOW! 3 box-set you are thinking is great!
I want that!
This 3 box-set is best.

You speak of what my dreams are made of! For me, as long as we get Wembley (with a lot of extras) I'll be over the moon!

i am gonna keep my expectations low because if we get the BAD Tour second leg without over editing then i will be over the moon but if we don't then we don't but i just hope that Sony & The Estate of Michael Jackson can give the fans what we want and release this amazing tour on DVD!!

That box-set would be awesome but I doubt it will happen.

It needs to be 1988 or 89 concert Sony and Estate! Not 87 concert.

any concert from the second leg would do me! i just really hope sony & the estate release it!!

when bad tour will release?
i prefer 1989 L.A. show :big_boss:

I would love to see all the 'behind the scenes' footage of anything and everything. Really hope the estate is reading this and taking notice.

From seeing snippets of The Wembley show and The Los Angeles Show, I would not mind which one is released. Both shows encompass Michael's brilliant talent and energy, he both sounds and looks brilliant in those shows, and on the Bad Tour in general. Realistically I believe theirs a chance the Wembley Show will be released as it has somewhat reached a pinnacle as one of the most long awaited Michael Jackson products to possibly hit the shelves, especially for the MJ Fandom.

I would love to see all the 'behind the scenes' footage of anything and everything. Really hope the estate is reading this and taking notice.

Yeh that would be cool

i hope that Sony & the estate are listening to what the fans want released because they should know that every fan wants the second leg of the BAD World Tour on DVD!

Very true. If it was official it would be on the main News page of michaeljackson.com, not on part of a fan forum where anyone can post.
yeah! that is true! but i hope we get the second leg on dvd this year.

I guess we can always hope there might be some truth to this. But yea, I have a hard time believing it until we actually see it in the stores.

Aren't there any members with inside info? I know there were a few on MaxJax. At this point, I'd love to know what their plans are for Bad 25, if any at all.

I was told by someone on my twitter that here BAD Tour second leg is part of the anniversary plans! I just hope that becomes reality.

I really hope the dvd/bluray hits the stores the year and hopefully not at christmas, that takes way to long :).

It's only a wild guess, but I think we'll start hearing more about it this summer, which is when I suppose it'll be released too. Summer is the perfect time for such releases, especially if they (supposedly) come with a cinema release as well.

Last edited:

I'd like Wembley, with a second disc of rehearsals around the time of the Wembley show.

The Estate has enough footage and audio for a bunch of DVDs and Live albums. They could release one every other year and it would still take them quite a couple of decades to run out of concert material to release.

I think they'll eventually release LA too and other concerts as well. The Bad Tour material is probably their most valuable material. They'd be idiots to NOT release more of it in the upcoming years...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back