Bad Tour DVD [CLOSED] Cont. discussion in The Estate Of Michael Jackson Re Wembley DVD Quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bad Tour DVD (Disscussion Thread)

Guys, did you see the long snippet? That is like 35 seconds? They showed it on Bulgarian tv and said it's EXCLUSIVE. I was wondering if you saw it too? If you didn't I can upload it. :)

Guys, did you see the long snippet? That is like 35 seconds? They showed it on Bulgarian tv and said it's EXCLUSIVE. I was wondering if you saw it too? If you didn't I can upload it. :)

It's the same as the one from some days ago?An upload would be amazing.

I think it's not the same. I recorded it - quality is bad VHS, pretty shocking for a OFFICIAL RELEASE. I'm uploading right now.

Even my 14 year old Titanic 1997 tape, that has been watched thousand times looks sharper than this. Are they kidding?

Quality is not that great but the concert will be amazing! Why they have to zoom the picture?

Shall we wait with all this discussion until we saw the quality they made on the DVD. Don't judge on something you have not seen or heard yet....

I've been enhancing and remastering video for a long time and quality like that, that we've seen from the 3 snippets can't be restored. That's the truth, it looks dated and it's screaming VHS. No way they can pass this as even bad quality DVD. I hope at least the audio is better and not from the VHS. I don't understand how some fans don't believe Sony will do such a thing. Well, they gave us voice impersonator on official Michael Jackson album, how is crappy VHS tape surprising? My opinion only, but for too much time I've been watching the horrible way Michael's releases are being done.

The VHS is probably not from MJ's "private collection", but from someone else. A fan maybe - like some kind of donation or deal.

Guys I have new version of the snippet - better quality and not cut, still shitty. I'm uploading now.

To be honest, it looks slightly better than the old version.

Your video is still available in 1 countries
South Suda
It won't give me to upload it, I will try again, I will cut the tv people, maybe this is what makes it blocked.

"Michael Jackson-MJ Live Footage", audiovisual content
I know it's blocked, I will just upload it somewhere else. Can you guys give me a site?

^

Or mediafire and send by PM?

Try vimeo.com

The quality is awful on that snippet. If the actual dvd looks like that it will be an embarrassment.

The VHS is probably not from MJ's "private collection", but from someone else. A fan maybe - like some kind of donation or deal.

It's really sad that Estate is buying old VHS and making deals with fans and collectors instead of trying to acquire the original films. I agree with you. It's definitively not from MJ's personal collection. They bought it from some fan like they did with the audio.

Just my opinion.

They actually have rights over that audio "got from some fan", which apparently is the guy who recorded the whole show, and also is a direct rip from soundboard.

Just saying.

scaled.php

What year are we living in exactly? Should I be excited that this is the only thing they can offer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back