BAD25 - The Announcement We Have All Been Waiting For [General Discussion]

@arklove
yes,hopefuly. but not only about the quality. also why exactly that concert. do they have other hq material or mazerial recorded on film. is somewhere film matetial avaible. we are speculating for so many years. this things needs to be researched and finaly cleared.

Re: Michael Jackson BAD25 - The Announcement We Have All Been Waiting For

I became a huge MJ fan in 1987 and I remember those days when I recorded everything of Michael's on VHS tape- of course the quality was not good, but I didn't care, I just wanted to have everything Michael to keep and enjoy forever. And now we argue about Blu ray quality. I am grateful that it will come out on DVD and I will be able to watch Michael do his magic!!

Nice memories :)

Nobody's arguing. We're facing problems with households newer devices: large TVs and the release of material on the media that is not adapted to the households' devices.

I would like to order the IJCSLY single with DBMA. - I live in Denmark.

Where can I order it? - And what is best. Maybe amazon german site?

Ivy, did you order my collector BAD25 case?

Artikel:EUR 3,66
Verpackung & Versand:EUR 7,00

Gesamtbetrag: EUR 10,66

Just ordered it! - Nearly €11 !!

<tbody id="SPCSubtotals-transactional">
</tbody>

Hess;3644652 said:
CRAP!!

Just ordered at amazon.de - which was &#8364;10,66!

http://www.wowhd.dk/CD/michael-jackson-i-just-cant-stop-loving-you/dp/29640055#bc=8135

And here it is only 39 danish kroner - which is only like &#8364;4.8 - and free shipping.!

But I ordered from there too! - So now I will get two copies! - WOWHD can take A LONG TIME to ship!! So hopefully my amazon order will come on the release date.

you can always cancel your order from Amazon before they ship.

Yeah, you just go to ORDERS and hit CANCEL ORDER.

I am impressed by the Japanese public. They all had benches to sit on. No pushing, no squeezing. When I went in concert I could barely breathe. People were pushing and there was certainly no bench to sit. :D

I went to the history tour in november 1996 and our seating was like that expect we had chairs. I remember being concerned that it would be too crowded on the night and i was thankful it wasnt

you can always cancel your order from Amazon before they ship.

Maybe I will actually. But amazon usually sends out their orders so you recieve them on the release date. WOWHD ships very slowly - sometimes it can take more than 10 days for the order to come - after they have shipped it. They ship free - so they use the cheapest available shipping - it's great, but it takes a long time to get the order.

Yeah, you just go to ORDERS and hit CANCEL ORDER.

Maybe I will, but if I want the single on the release day amazon is my best shot - WOWHD will propably ship it june 1st - and then I will recieve it june 10th or something.

So I have to think if I want it on release date or not.

But think I will just keep them both. Then I can use one to hear and rip to my PC, and the other one can stay unopened in my collection. :)

imagine this.
what if the spike lee documantary is released on blu-ray packed together with blu-ray of one of the bad concerts. the documentary isnt part of the anniversary project.
it does come like doble dipping, but if the documentsry was included in the packege the price would be to high cause then its 5 disc.
this could be very possible :)

The Spike Lee documentary could have lots of studio and rehearsal footage as extra material!!!

The extra material should not be people talking about MJ - it should be MJ performing, rehearsing, recording in the studio etc. etc.

The Spike Lee documentary could have lots of studio and rehearsal footage as extra material!!!

The extra material should not be people talking about MJ - it should be MJ performing, rehearsing, recording in the studio etc. etc.

I don't mind them talking about Michael...But I just hope it'll be things we've never heard before...

I don't mind them talking about Michael...But I just hope it'll be things we've never heard before...

And that's not likely... - The will all say he was such a perfectionist, sweet, fun, great etc. etc. - we know....

I wanna see him in the studio record MITM, TWYMMF, BAD etc. - see him make the legendary vocals being made!!!

I've always wanted to see a documentary released of MJ recording one of his albums. It would be facinating to see MJ at work. Aerosmith did this for their Pump & Just Push Play albums and it was awesome.

And that's not likely... - The will all say he was such a perfectionist, sweet, fun, great etc. etc. - we know....

I wanna see him in the studio record MITM, TWYMMF, BAD etc. - see him make the legendary vocals being made!!!

I've always wanted to see a documentary released of MJ recording one of his albums. It would be facinating to see MJ at work. Aerosmith did this for their Pump & Just Push Play albums and it was awesome.

Imagine seeing this....Listen to those vocals! The hand claps, the foot stomps, finger snaps....To see this (or any song) would be a dream come true...

[YouTube]TK_rX4MjvA4[/YouTube]

Imagine seeing this....Listen to those vocals! The hand claps, the foot stomps, finger snaps....To see this (or any song) would be a dream come true...

[YouTube]TK_rX4MjvA4[/YouTube]

:wild:
:wild: :wild: :wild:

I've never seen that before!!!! - AMAZING!! - OK, THAT would be great!!!

I read somewhere that it was MJ who refused to release the tours for some business reasons and issues he used to have with SONY. If I remember correctly from what I had read, he was trying to remain the only owner of his videos and was afraid that SONY gets hold of them.

I read the article a long time ago and I can't accurately remember all the info in that artcle as I didn't bother because I always tought that one day or anothe MJ was going to release them. Of course I hadn't expected MJ to die so soon and now to see the Estate with seemingly empty hands not only regarding the videos, but also the unerleased songs. Time wsill tell. Let's hope for the best anyway. :)

i also read this article. i can't remember where or when.

I think it's important to keep in mind that their primary concern is money, not the fans and not his legacy. They're looking for the biggest return, meaning lowest cost and highest possible revenue. Does that mean they're going to spend a ton of time remastering? maybe. but i think probably not.

I wanted to get the collector's edition balck case..
But japanese Michael Jackson store don't deal it and when I asked to USA store,
they don't ship to Japan.

I asked the estimation to a import agency...
I got 310 $ estimation including Tax,fee,postage. :wacko:
(Originally..this item is 199 $ )

I give up to get it.

I hope japanese store will deal it.

Last edited:

I find it funny that just a week ago we had certain users posting everyday "Please release Bad Tour Wembley on video" over and over again and now it's finally happening but people arent excited. That being said, I am thankful that people expect a quality release but please give the estate credit for listening to their fans 100%.

We wanted untouched demos and a live concert, we got both and a live audio cd as well. Also being promoted well with a single and the whole pepsi thing. The estate knows what people want.

What are the bonuses in that collector's case? Anyone know if the picture disc is 1) the original album 2) the revised single mix version, or 3) Bad 25 new songs.

I find it funny that just a week ago we had certain users posting everyday "Please release Bad Tour Wembley on video" over and over again and now it's finally happening but people arent excited. That being said, I am thankful that people expect a quality release but please give the estate credit for listening to their fans 100%.

We wanted untouched demos and a live concert, we got both and a live audio cd as well. Also being promoted well with a single and the whole pepsi thing. The estate knows what people want.

What are the bonuses in that collector's case? Anyone know if the picture disc is 1) the original album 2) the revised single mix version, or 3) Bad 25 new songs.

The picture disc is the original album's 10 songs. (No Leave Me Alone)

BAD-themed case
T-shirt and
"BAD Tour souvenir package"
(a concert ticket replica, a reproduction of the 1988 BAD Tour Program and an all-access backstage pass and lanyard)

Back