BAD25 - The Announcement We Have All Been Waiting For [General Discussion]

Re: Michael Jackson BAD25 - The Announcement We Have All Been Waiting For

I'm so happy with this. Such a dream come true. The photo booklets say to have photo's of the recording sessions. They should be wonderful to see.

I am a language teacher (and a translator-interpreter actually) so I teach all public in a language school: University students, PhD students, unemployed people, employed people, with different specializations such as audits, bank and insurance managers, Internet, helpdesk, IT staff, etc.

Do you give strip-tease lessons?

I'm still waiting to see what unreleased songs are coming out:)

For over 20 years ive wanted a bad concert released. this is the best news ever...:wild:

all you youngsters under say 20, dont know how lucky you are.....

For over 20 years ive wanted a bad concert released. this is the best news ever...:wild:

all you youngsters under say 20, dont know how lucky you are.....

We're very lucky!! I still wish I could've lived through the Bad era though :(

Oh well. BAD25!!! *happy dance*

Indeed it is a dream come true!

If you're a good(bad) boy :D
images

hey guys.just came in from work so I haven't had chance to catch up on the last 10 pages or so that i missed...but...I wanted to tell what happened at work today...I asked my manager about the Pepsi cans....and she said that we will be setting up the display at the beginning of June...and I asked if there was gonna be a cardboard cutout as well and she said YES....so of course I got all excited....(they all know I am the MJ fan of the store)....anyway....she said that she was gonna go up stairs to her office and print out the page so I could see it....so she comes back down and not only is EACH store suppose to recieve the cut out...BUT...each store is suppose to receive a game....an x-box ,game...I guess it was for the dance game.....anyway....she said that we probably wont get the game though....and then she realized something...now mind you she already said that I COULD HAVE the cut out when they were done with it....and again I got all excited..LOL....she realized that we DIDN'T have the display so she said that she would call them right away. Also not only is Michael gonna be on the Pepsi can...BUT he is also suppose to be on the 2-liter bottle...I explained to her that the can was the collectors. And she said..."boy you sure know your stuff"...I was like oh yes.....I am a HUGE MJ fan, So anyway we should see some cans soon..and the display.

hey guys.just came in from work so I haven't had chance to catch up on the last 10 pages or so that i missed...but...I wanted to tell what happened at work today...I asked my manager about the Pepsi cans....and she said that we will be setting up the display at the beginning of June...and I asked if there was gonna be a cardboard cutout as well and she said YES....so of course I got all excited....(they all know I am the MJ fan of the store)....anyway....she said that she was gonna go up stairs to her office and print out the page so I could see it....so she comes back down and not only is EACH store suppose to recieve the cut out...BUT...each store is suppose to receive a game....an x-box ,game...I guess it was for the dance game.....anyway....she said that we probably wont get the game though....and then she realized something...now mind you she already said that I COULD HAVE the cut out when they were done with it....and again I got all excited..LOL....she realized that we DIDN'T have the display so she said that she would call them right away. Also not only is Michael gonna be on the Pepsi can...BUT he is also suppose to be on the 2-liter bottle...I explained to her that the can was the collectors. And she said..."boy you sure know your stuff"...I was like oh yes.....I am a HUGE MJ fan, So anyway we should see some cans soon..and the display.

Send all the stuff to me or else...

Send all the stuff to me or else...
:lmao:.....I already know where that MJ display is going....in my daughters old room....hey she doesn't use it anymore....she has her own apartment....so that leaves the room available for me to put MJ in....:D.....Hopefully hubby won't mind...:black_eye:...:lmao:.....but if he does...then HE will have to leave..:rollin: Just kidding...hubby wont mind..:D

:lmao:.....I already know where that MJ display is going....in my daughters old room....hey she doesn't use it anymore....she has her own apartment....so that leaves the room available for me to put MJ in....:D.....Hopefully hubby won't mind...:black_eye:...:lmao:.....but if he does...then HE will have to leave..:rollin: Just kidding...hubby wont mind..:D

Hubby has no choice anyway. :D

I am looking very much forward to Disc 2!

When I get this package I will first see the Wembley show! - while I'm seeing it I will Rip the CD's to my computer and iPhone!

Then I will hear Disc 2 a few times - all the new stuff!!

Then I will hear the Live CD extremely loud!

And finally I will hear the normal BAD album a few times!! - Just because it's an awesome album!

I think I better take the day off the day after this is released!! :lol:

Where I work we normally get new releases 4 days before release so i've warned my fellow co workers the second BAD25 comes in i'm crank it up on the store stereo and watching the wembley dvd every lunch break........................they threatened to install a gun turret and guard dogs to stop me.

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOO F*CKING HAPPY!

Thaz all. :eat:

Where I work we normally get new releases 4 days before release so i've warned my fellow co workers the second BAD25 comes in i'm crank it up on the store stereo and watching the wembley dvd every lunch break........................they threatened to install a gun turret and guard dogs to stop me.

:lmao:

Its not that they hate Michael's music its just they are'nt as big a fan as i am, normally the Numer Ones album gets put on by other members of staff, one was even curious about the Wembley concert after I posted about it on facebook.

^^^ Lol!:lmao:

And there is Kermit again.

GREAT!! :lol:

I just can't stop loving.... - Kermit...

:lol:

BTW - If someone from the US would like to share the PEPSI BAD remix to us from outside the US - It sure would be appreciated!

PM thanks. :)

BTW - If someone from the US would like to share the PEPSI BAD remix to us from outside the US - It sure would be appreciated!

PM thanks. :)
Seconded!

Back