BAD25 - The Announcement We Have All Been Waiting For [General Discussion]

Re: Michael Jackson BAD25 - The Announcement We Have All Been Waiting For

Finaaaallllyyy yeeaaaaaah!!

Nothing has been added
Yessssss! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
2cht56u.jpg

OMG! 3 CD's, 2 booklets and 1 dvd!! I can't wait! :clap:

The wait won't be so hard with the single coming. Will that be the only single? I don't really see a reason for anymore, but more would be nice.

Good that they leave the concert like it originally was. I hope they truly mean it. I hope they don't add any crowd noices and crowd shots.

I'm sorry, what concert is the audio of Another Part Of Me official video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vwHQNQ88cM&ob=av2e

An official video was released in 1988, directed by Patrick Kelly, featuring Jackson performing the song live during his Bad World Tour on July 14, 1988 with concert footage filmed live from Wembley Stadium and Parc des Princes.

The packaging looks really nice. I really like that they used the lace cover for the unreleased disc.

An official video was released in 1988, directed by Patrick Kelly, featuring Jackson performing the song live during his Bad World Tour on July 14, 1988 with concert footage filmed live from Wembley Stadium and Parc des Princes.
Thank you very much!!

if the DVD has 4x3 picture, the DVD has no bars at all, but you TV screen might be 16x9, so you have black bar on the sides...
If they have made the DVD 16x9 with original 4x3 picture in it, the DVD has black bars on the sides...

Ok thank you. I am expecting black bars. Just trying to manage expectations here :)

I want that "Moonwalker" (on Blu Ray) quality

An exciting video teaser will be live on the official website, VEVO etc. imminently.
Finally, a 30 sec Wembley clip will be receiving a UK TV exclusive tomorrow morning on Daybreak (ITV1) too.

Guys please post the news here, there is no need to go directing people of else where from MJJC.

This package looks great! It really is everything I wish for. Untouched demos and Bad Tour. Wow... :jumpy:

For now, I think I'll live with DVD. Hopefully, we'll get Blu-ray in the future.

It's not just a case.

The BAD 25 Deluxe Collectors Edition is the ultimate fan experience. This limited-edition collection includes a variety of rarities and memorabilia, enclosed in a unique BAD-themed case (complete with buckles). The package includes everything contained in the Deluxe 25th Anniversary Edition (3 CD / 1 DVD and all other components) plus an exclusive t-shirt design (not available anywhere else), a "BAD Tour souvenir package" (a concert ticket replica, a reproduction of the 1988 BAD Tour Program and an all-access backstage pass and lanyard) and more. This beautiful, must-have collection is available only through the Michael Jackson webstore.

holyshit guys, not so fast with all new stuff . . . . Bad is favo album, So I really have lay down before I will be bankroot

WOW. Now the quality of that Wembley footage looks and sounds fantastic! Really getting excited for this. In my opinion, the one thing lacking from mike's catalogue was high quality footage from the Bad Tour. We have the Bucharest DVD for the Dangerous Tour and there are loads of high quality vids around from the History Tour, but very little from the Bad Tour. And the Bad Tour was his best. By far.

Back