BAD25 - The Announcement We Have All Been Waiting For [General Discussion]

Re: Michael Jackson BAD25 - The Announcement We Have All Been Waiting For

This is beyond exciting!! That case is amazing!! I love how it says in the description - 'complete with buckles'....:p SOOOOO getting that case :D

I was getting more and more excited as I read the release! Huge smile on my face!

And Michael's own personal VHS copy? That makes it even more special! :wub: :wild:

I'm getting that Jacket and that BAD 25 Deluxe Collectors!!

sooooooo thrilled right now!! pretty much everything we wanted!!!!!

It's not just a case.

The BAD 25 Deluxe Collectors Edition is the ultimate fan experience. This limited-edition collection includes a variety of rarities and memorabilia, enclosed in a unique BAD-themed case (complete with buckles). The package includes everything contained in the Deluxe 25th Anniversary Edition (3 CD / 1 DVD and all other components) plus an exclusive t-shirt design (not available anywhere else), a "BAD Tour souvenir package" (a concert ticket replica, a reproduction of the 1988 BAD Tour Program and an all-access backstage pass and lanyard) and more. This beautiful, must-have collection is available only through the Michael Jackson webstore.
:ciao::

http://www.myplaydirect.com/michael-jackson/features/26880082

Official MJ Store is also selling a

- Bad 25 themed case for $199

23uxxdt.jpg

59saib.jpg
I have to get this bad case. And I love this concert picture. Michael was so ...delicious.

the quality isn't the best but still ITS HERE AFTER 25 YEARS !!! :jump: :dancin:

I would go for the deluxe box edition blablablabla etcetc. But it's not yet for pre-order on michaeljacksonmerch.com with REST OF EUROPE site.

It's not just a case.

The BAD 25 Deluxe Collectors Edition is the ultimate fan experience. This limited-edition collection includes a variety of rarities and memorabilia, enclosed in a unique BAD-themed case (complete with buckles). The package includes everything contained in the Deluxe 25th Anniversary Edition (3 CD / 1 DVD and all other components) plus an exclusive t-shirt design (not available anywhere else), a "BAD Tour souvenir package" (a concert ticket replica, a reproduction of the 1988 BAD Tour Program and an all-access backstage pass and lanyard) and more. This beautiful, must-have collection is available only through the Michael Jackson webstore.

I will buy this one as well. OMG!! Perfect.... Thank you estate. Wow.... I am speechless. I wasn't expecting that much.

I still want Moonwalker on Blu Ray....

My Thanks to John Branca and Michael Jackson's Estate for Listening to the fans and bringing this to the world . Michael deserves a Great Celebration honoring the 25th Anniversary of his BAD Album and Tour and so do his fans. _ Words can not express how happy and excited I am :wild:

My Thanks to John Branca and Michael Jackson's Estate for Listening to the fans and bringing this to the world . Michael deserves a Great Celebration honoring the 25th Anniversary of his BAD Album and Tour and so do his fans. _ Words can not express how happy and excited I am :wild:

My thoughts exactly! This was worth the longggg wait!

By the way, is the track listing of the audio CDs known?

holyshit guys, not so fast with all new stuff . . . . Bad is favo album, So I really have lay down before I will be bankroot

hahah, gewoon op z'n nederlands

OMG OMG! I'm so excited, but not surprised. I knew they'd do something for the fans this time. Love the sound of the deluxe package, but more than anything BAD Wembley, woo hooooooooooo! :birthday: to us!!!

I know some are disappointed that it's not a Bluray, but you gotta hand it to the Estate for doing the best they can with what is available. Maybe some day a Bluray quality film will surface, but for the moment I don't see how any one can complain. C'mon we are getting something previously unseen from an era we've loved and longed for so long. Can we all be positive, just this once?

Gaz do you know tracklist of the CD2?

Amazing! That dvd cover is great. Can't wait to pre-order

I want it. It looks awesome

I want more teaserssss!

Can I actually contain myself until September?

I'm finding it totally impossible to focus on anything else right now!

And of course I'm getting that Extra Large Case.. So I can put all my extra stuff in it..

tumblr_m4di1jcGkA1qa7xv9.gif

Woo hoo so excited for this! The estate was paying attention this time

Back