BAD25 - The Announcement We Have All Been Waiting For [General Discussion]

Re: Michael Jackson BAD25 - The Announcement We Have All Been Waiting For

As a moderator let me say this - This is an important release for many and some people really do not like the off-topic talk whether it's funny or not especially in a situation where there's a new development almost every other day.

Please Ivy, I am begging you to reply this off topic by another off-topic humor which I hope will bring people's smile back on their faces. Thank you very much in advance.

Wow.

A harmless video, clearly made as a funny joke can make such bad mood... Some people take things too serious I guess.

Or maybe some just do not understand Scandinavian humour. There are many thousands of different parodies made over that video. - and they are hillarious most of them!

Hitler should never be given so much importance or promotion no matter how harmless it is (his ideas aren't).

Now,
as far as I am concerned I LOVE all kinds of humors including Scandinavian humor. Hitler's character is cheap and tasteless humor. He did too much harm to be ignored while watching him.

Now let me show you the TRUE Scandinavian, DANISH, humor. Perfect humor:

[youtube]QMKIE8vjBQI[/youtube]

Last edited:

so I was taking a nap and I woke up infront of the tv...and I started wondering...why we haven't seen any advertisement for this..some have already got the Pepsi cans...and now we have the first music mix...however...I have not seen any commercials for Bad25 OR even a billboard...I am sure advertisement for this HAS to be in the plan. I am sure Pepsi has to have SOME kind of MJ Pepsi commercial...I mean why would they spend all this money to promote Bad25 and not have anything that i mentioned above...I am baffled.

Let's forget about it and check out MJJLatvia's new BAD 25 concert trailer which is excellent!

[youtube]i3JvDLmvjfA[/youtube] ( I know it's already been posted some place)

MJJLatvia this is BEAUTIFUL!!!....that trailer you made is amazing...and all I can say is....I CANNOT wait 4 months to see the concert....the excitement that I got from that trailer is to much for me to handle....:jump:. Oh Lord I hope the next four months go by FASTTTTTT....:)

I think commercial for the package 4 months earlier would be too soon.
maybe but...by the time package comes out the Pepsi cans will be old news....imo...they need to build this over the summer....the Pepsi cans...the music over a couple of months...and THEN ....the most AMAZING CONCERT TO EVER HIT A DVD!!!...sorry about the caps...I got a little excited..:blush: :D

so I was taking a nap and I woke up infront of the tv...and I started wondering...why we haven't seen any advertisement for this..some have already got the Pepsi cans...and now we have the first music mix...however...I have not seen any commercials for Bad25 OR even a billboard...I am sure advertisement for this HAS to be in the plan. I am sure Pepsi has to have SOME kind of MJ Pepsi commercial...I mean why would they spend all this money to promote Bad25 and not have anything that i mentioned above...I am baffled.

I am wondering the same thing. Did they mention TV commercial in the official statement? I don't recall. I've only seen the one with Minaj mmmm...

But cannot wait for the cans in the stores!! I'm not going to raise my expectation for any kind of MJ cut out display, but I am sure the cans will be out there.

I am sooo happy lately its crazy!! :clap::rofl:The DVD will be great, I just know it, why speculate about the quality. The estate knows our concerns and they will take care of it the best they can. They have exceeded, I know my expectations and have heard us loud and clear so I expect them to do their best with this DVD release. Let's just enjoy the anticipation. :cheeky:

Maybe they'll wait for all the stores to get the cans before they start advertising them.

I am wondering the same thing. Did they mention TV commercial in the official statement? I don't recall. I've only seen the one with Minaj mmmm...

But cannot wait for the cans in the stores!! I'm not going to raise my expectation for any kind of MJ cut out display, but I am sure the cans will be out there.

I am sooo happy lately its crazy!! :clap::rofl:The DVD will be great, I just know it, why speculate about the quality. The estate knows our concerns and they will take care of it the best they can. They have exceeded, I know my expectations and have heard us loud and clear so I expect them to do their best with this DVD release. Let's just enjoy the anticipation. :cheeky:
I seen the NM commercial too...I think only once though. I know my goodness...I have been so happily lately myself....some of those mean nasty customers are the market that are just so hard to be nice to....I have been EXTRA nice lately...and I guess they can tell because some of them...are actually being nice..:lmao: Oh yeah....you reminded me when you said about the cardboard cutout...my post from yesterday talked about my manager telling me that each store was suppose to get one and that I could have it after the promotion was over...they she said that she forgot to check on it...BUT...when I went in today...she came up to me and said...I got good news....I called Pepsi and we are getting the cutout....well...I just about gave her the biggest hug....:clap:she KNEW that I was excited...:D....there was no hiding that. But I agree...this is a great time to be an MJ fan....it has been a long time since we have had anything to be excited about....lets enjoy the ride. :hug:

I'm expecting some TV commercials around mid-July/early August. TV commercials for new albums (Bad 25 can be considered a new album based on the material) don't hit four months before they come out. There are many projects that don't get TV commercials until the month they're released. We'll see some TV ads soon enough.

Anyone else think this will hit #1? I sure hope so :D

Finally! I've been waiting 24 long years to see Bad Tour 88! Whats disappointing though is that how some fans have now turned this into an issue about quality!! I don't give two hoots about blu-ray!! That will come in time! Theirs a lot of people who have worked and campaigned hard over the years to have this thing released! Petitions, some of us writting letters to Sony, Estate and even some fans contacting the late Frank Dileo amongst others. Some people tried to let MJ know when he was alive that we wanted this! I love that it's his own personal VHS copy. I love that it's the Princess Diana concert and I love that it's Wembley! (The Keep The Magic Campaign comes to mind) On top of all that we have a bonus disc with demos and out-takes of material that has been left in it's 'original state' (lessons have been learned). An audio copy of the concert also.

So to those of you who have been raining on this parade all week, come down off your high horses and recognize! This is the best news we've had in in last three years which for obvious reasons have been the worst! Stop taking the good out of something you've not yet seen or heard! Judge it for what it is, not what you think it may be! Some of you should be on your kness giving thanks that we are getting this! And stop creating threads to bitch about this. We want blu-ray! We want LA 89! Honestly, the Estate seem to have taken note of what the fans want and seem to have made a genuine effort.

As I'm saying my piece, also Gaz has obviously gone to a mega effort to bring a fan event to London at the O2 during the Immortal tour and build up a little hype and excitment. It was again disappointing to see a number of fans reaction to it. People should be a lot more greatful and thankful and appreciate the effort that individuals have gone to!

Bad 25 is the best news we've had in long time, and potantially one of the best official releases of all time! To those of you who are in the minority, stop taking the good out of it!

BAD 25 LIVE TRAILER made by me ;)

WTG! me. Haha!
Excellent. That trailer teases me.
I liked the other one too that you posted somewhere, lol,the "enhanced Billie Jean.
The close ups makes my heart skip a beat.

Good work. :) Thanks for posting.

*reads the above post*

Mod Note - Thread cleaned

Ok Guys , we realise some of you found this comical but many do not get the humour in all this.
Having "Hitler" bad mouth Sony and Estate or anyone with obsenities doesnt sit well -Joke or not .. Plus Hilter isnt a funny character to most people and for good reason. Replace him with Dr Murray and you may understand why some find it offensive and not comical. While we do allow minor cursing and adult language depending on the way it is used. The lanuage used in this video to bash the MJ Estate is over the top and isnt suitable for a family oriented board. For that reason the Hitler video has been removed and any direct quotes or comments,

Please stay on topic in this thread

You are allowed more leway in the Bad25 general discussion thread to joke around in.

Do not reply to this mod note and futher derail the thread - any questions or disputes with mod
decisions as stated in MJJC rules you can PM the Staff or email memberservice @mjjcommunity.com
.. Thanks

OMG!!! 3 CD and 1 DVD :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I contacted Chuck Norris regarding the BAD25 and raised my concern regarding the VHS quality. He told me he's getting the blu-ray anyway.

I hope they upload one song to Youtube from Wembley concert. It would be good promotion for the DVD and fans would be happy too.

Earlier today I was reading some of the posts right here.
I was full just basking in all the excitement goin on :clap:I don't think it will die down!!!
I'm happy about the release itself and the fact that we got something new&ongoing to celebrate.
Part of me is feeling a lil jittery wondering if things would finally turn out the way we hope.

A CD containing previously unreleased material recorded in Michael’s personal studio at
Hayvenhurst. This material includes early demo versions of songs from the album as
well as demos for songs not included on the final album. All of this material is being
released as it was recorded during the BAD sessions. Nothing has been added. In
addition, this CD will also include new remixes from internationally renowned
DJ/producers
Somebody's come to his/her senses. After the Michael album fiasco I hope they learned a lesson.
Michael owes us nothing. Those charged with handling of his legacy does.

This setlist came from the answer team at MichaelJackson.Com this is the setlist of the Bad Tour Wembley DVD.

1. Wanna be Startin' Something
2. Heartbreak Hotel
3. Another Part Of Me
4. I Just Can't Stop Loving You
5. She's out of my life
6. Jackson 5 Medley:
* * * * *1. I want You Back
* * * * 2. (Stop) The love You Save
* * * * 3. I'll Be there
7. Rock With you
8. Human Nature
9. Smooth Criminal
10. Dirty Diana
11. Thriller
12. Bad Groove "Interlude"
13. Working Day and Night
14. Beat it
15. Billie Jean
16. Bad
17. The way You Make me feel
18. Man in the Mirror

all they did is copy the official second leg list. problably from wikipedia. don't count on that. tmmf is missing. if not then the concert isnt untouched as they claim.

This setlist came from the answer team at MichaelJackson.Com this is the setlist of the Bad Tour Wembley DVD.

2. Heartbreak Hotel
3. Another Part Of Me
5. She's out of my life
6. Jackson 5 Medley:
* * * * 3. I'll Be there
7. Rock With you
8. Human Nature
9. Smooth Criminal
10. Dirty Diana
11. Thriller
14. Beat it
15. Billie Jean
16. Bad
18. Man in the Mirror

:wild: :wild: :wild:

If they have added TWYMMF in, it's not completly untouch though. - Maybe they should rather put TWYMMF as bonus material. - But if they have decided to add it in between BAD and MITM - fine by me...

If that set-list is true is't AMAZING !!!!!!

Chuck Norris confirmed me that his Wembley Tour version on blu-ray HQ in 3-D contains The Way You Make Me Feel, Just Good Friends with Stevie Wonder on stage, Leave Me Alone, Speed Demon and Liberian Girl performed with all the artists that we can see in the video.

P.S.
In Chuck Norris's version

-Phil Collins plays the drums
-Prince sings BAD in duet with MJ
-Run DMC rap on SPEED DEMON with MJ
-Prince Charles is in the first row screaming like hell and calling Michael! Michael!

Chuck Norris confirmed me that his Wembley Tour version on blu-ray HQ in 3-D contains The Way You Make Me Feel, Just Good Friends with Stevie Wonder on stage, Leave Me Alone, Speed Demon and Liberian Girl performed with all the artists that we can see in the video.

P.S.
In Chuck Norris's version

-Phil Collins plays the drums
-Prince sings BAD in duet with MJ
-Run DMC rap on SPEED DEMON with MJ
-Prince Charles is in the first row screaming like hell and calling Michael! Michael!

:lol:

This will be a best-seller! :lol:

MJ performed TWYMMF on the 16th. I know from someone who was actually there, not from some internet list or wiki page.

MJ performed TWYMMF on the 16th. I know from someone who was actually there, not from some internet list or wiki page.

??? - Really? - Wow, I soo hope you are right! - If so, the nthis tracklist could be correct!

Would be great!!

I am patiently waiting for the release of BAD25 with some friends of mine

expendables-2-EX2.jpg

2. Heartbreak Hotel
3. Another Part Of Me
5. She's out of my life
6. Jackson 5 Medley:
* * * * 3. I'll Be there
7. Rock With you
8. Human Nature
9. Smooth Criminal
10. Dirty Diana
11. Thriller
14. Beat it
15. Billie Jean
16. Bad
18. Man in the Mirror
I didnt know Michaeljackson.com had an answer team _ do you have a link to the answer team, so maybe we can question further.

2. Heartbreak Hotel
3. Another Part Of Me
5. She's out of my life
6. Jackson 5 Medley:
* * * * 3. I'll Be there
7. Rock With you
8. Human Nature
9. Smooth Criminal
10. Dirty Diana
11. Thriller
14. Beat it
15. Billie Jean
16. Bad
18. Man in the Mirror

Some fans who attended that night said Michael performed both dd and twymmf, so it seemed to be true? Omg if this is the set list, i would be crazy. If the picture quality is also great, my god! That will be the best thing ever!

I didnt know Michaeljackson.com had an answer team _ do you have a link to the answer team, so maybe we can question further.

I didn't ask them, someone who bought the DVD and then they contacted the website and they got the set list of the DVD I can see of I can find the person for you it's someone on YouTube though.

I didn't ask them, someone who bought the DVD and then they contacted the website and they got the set list of the DVD I can see of I can find the person for you it's someone on YouTube though.
:D :lol:

I've been missing such sources.

I can't find it again sorry but I did see that.

Back