Ben is in the HOT SEAT!!!!!!!

Hello Ben!

Some questions, serious of course, as always -_-, like this you will have 4000 views I'm sure before sunfay 10 June for this Chef Cobra thread, great name btw this Chef Cobra thread ^^

- Did you dream last night?
- Do you remember this dream? Can you tell us what was your dream, if it's not too private of course.
- You support a football team for the Euro 2012?
- Your man love football?

My cousin, so your man, send a lot of kisses for you!

Ok, with these questions, it's 4000 views on Sunday normaly :lol:

Hello Ben!

Some questions, serious of course, as always -_-, like this you will have 4000 views I'm sure before sunfay 10 June for this Chef Cobra thread, great name btw this Chef Cobra thread ^^

- Did you dream last night?
- Do you remember this dream? Can you tell us what was your dream, if it's not too private of course.
- You support a football team for the Euro 2012?
- Your man love football?

My cousin, so your man, send a lot of kisses for you!

Ok, with these questions, it's 4000 views on Sunday normaly :lol:

- I guess... Dont we every night?

- No idea, sleeping pill > comatose, dont remember, sorry

- Can I say I really dont give a c.... without being killed?

- Yeah, you know, men... -__- At least he doesnt care about cars which is a huge +. But I guess I'll have to hear about the amazing games of Arsenal... Sheesh. lol

You're a Gunner Ben? Coooooooooooooooooool! Like me and Mr N !

I've been dubbed one... So ok, then. I think I would fall asleep after 10 mn of the game. Aside from the guys' butts, I'm not fascinated. Outrage I know.

Arsenal plays the best football of Europe, so it's not just about the "guys' butt " damn it!

It's a comment from Mr N. Dip is eating right now, and of course, she laugh like crazy!

Sale gosse!

No it's just about game, beautiful game and a true spirit for football,no money in Arsenal.

I believe you my love.

But you know, your eyes and mind wander when you're a woman... :p

I'm sure I can find a good book to keep me busy. Lol

Hello Ben!

So you're pregnant?

How are the triplets?

Mr N. told me he already found names for your triplets.Great names !

Can't wait to see my futur nephews! :lol:

Hello cousin!

How are you today?

You like the names of your futur triplets?

Mr N. asked me to buy something for you today, and it's yummyyyyyyyyyy!So no, it's not the beurk beans!

You know that I have some friends,MJ fans, who asked me about you and Mr N. ? They want to know who are you, who is Mr N. It's crazy !

Mr N. told me, triplets it's cool, but he wants daughters, so I hope you'll have 1 or 2 daughters or even 3, Mr N. will be very happy, he will have the same family as Charles Ingalls! :lol:

And you know what? N. found a french compagny who can brings french food in London, so tonight we gonna receive CHOCAPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC! I know you adore chocapic, so I wanted to tell you this very good news -_-

Hello cousin!

How are you today?

You like the names of your futur triplets?

Mr N. asked me to buy something for you today, and it's yummyyyyyyyyyy!So no, it's not the beurk beans!

You know that I have some friends,MJ fans, who asked me about you and Mr N. ? They want to know who are you, who is Mr N. It's crazy !

Mr N. told me, triplets it's cool, but he wants daughters, so I hope you'll have 1 or 2 daughters or even 3, Mr N. will be very happy, he will have the same family as Charles Ingalls! :lol:

And you know what? N. found a french compagny who can brings french food in London, so tonight we gonna receive CHOCAPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC! I know you adore chocapic, so I wanted to tell you this very good news -_-

Got a headache. Having to work with idiots tends to do that.

Love the names of the triplets. ^^ Glad they'll remain virtual though. If the Head Chef wants girls, maybe he should order them online; hope he's not counting on me...

Aaaawww, I'll have to thank you again?

LOL Man, I dont understand what the big deal is about this thread. Hope you kept some mystery! lol

I wont even comment on that one. EEEWWW.

Hello Ben!

I have some yummy chocolates for you! The coconut and mint were made by Mr N. because they don't sell it anymore in the M&M's shop. I kept a bit of these coconut and mint for me because I like too much these flavors :p But you will receive a large package don't worry :lol:

Have a nice week end cousine!

Hello Ben!

I have some yummy chocolates for you! The coconut and mint were made by Mr N. because they don't sell it anymore in the M&M's shop. I kept a bit of these coconut and mint for me because I like too much these flavors :p But you will receive a large package don't worry :lol:

Have a nice week end cousine!

I saw the pic, cousine! OMG! You went crazy in that shop! LOL Thank you soooo much. Again. Man, thats gonna be a looooot of fish/coconut colombos!

Smooches babe

Indeed, a lot of fish-coconut colombos! Yummyyyyyyyyyy!

So I went to take some letters in the house where Mr N. used to live before in London, and one of his former housemate, the girl, in fact the slut, told me " hey tell to your cousin to come have some drinks when he comeback in London! I miss him, he was so cute this guy, the person who took his room ,is a moroccan guy,pure moroccan and he's not cool at all! " looooooooooool

I told her " N. is busy with his job, and he never drank before with you, so he will not start now.But I'll tell him you miss him! Bye! "

:lol:

I think I did a good job -_-

Well deserved. I hope she was wearing panties this time at least...

Just got my package btw... :clapping::kickass::huggy: Thank so much cousine!! You really went crazy on those M&Ms!! LOL My students will be ecstatic, they've been asking for them for days!

Merci ma poule!!

Well deserved. I hope she was wearing panties this time at least...

Just got my package btw... :clapping::kickass::huggy: Thank so much cousine!! You really went crazy on those M&Ms!! LOL My students will be ecstatic, they've been asking for them for days!

Merci ma poule!!

De rien ma poule!

This girl, his former housemate,is really a shitty girl.

Hope everything arrived without to be break! And you know what your man told me when I showed him what I took at this M&M'S shop? He told me " yeah, maybe you could have taken a little more no? " :lol:

I hope it will be ok! Have a nice week end cousine!

LOL He's crazy. Its more than enough, the kids are going to be so excited! They've been asking for them every day since last week. Your cousin is already their idol, because of the drawings in my classroom. You should see the comments of tiny 9 yo girls with hair in bunches and pink Hello Kitty bags : "omg!!! he's so beautifuuuuuulll!!!!!" Yes, they're in love. :hysterical:

Merci encore!

Hello cousine!

So how is your island? How was your flight? Mr N. misses you, so nyou know what he told me this afternoon? He told me " maybe I can check if I can finish on August 15, instead of the 18, like this I can be in Gwada the 25 instead of the 28 " lol Just for 3 days! :lol:

Enjoy your holidays Ben!

Can believe it took me 1 month to answer this... So sorry...

Well, as you know... weirder things have happened, right? lol ;)
;
And 3 days may not seem a lot from the outside but it changes a lot for me. I'm really really happy.

My island is as beautiful as before. Sunny, green, and the ocean is transparent and warm. You know by now your bed is already here, right? So, whenever... ;)

Cooooooooooooooooooooooooool! Can't wait to see my new cousin! And my bed :lol:

Hello Ben!

I think next week end, you gonna be very happy -_-

The last day in London of Mr N. was, let's say, complicated as you know lol You should have seen his face when the doctor told him, no beach for 5 days.

Gonna be hard for him in Faro.No beach,no sea it's hard for a swimmer.

Hope everything is ok for you cousine!

:heart::santaclaus:Merry Christmas Ben :heart::santaclaus:

:heart: Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas holiday filled with
joy and peace through the New Year ! :heart:

701591563_2024459.gif

Thank you very much. :) although I can't remember the last time I celebrated Xmas tbh, but it's a sweet thought. Hope ure having a lovely time yourself.

Very nice pics btw

Hey Ben :ciao:

HOPE you're fine :better:

If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be?

Hey Daryll, it's been a while, huh? :)
Wishing you a lovely new year!

I think the most important thing for me would be to reach peace of mind, at last. It's what I crave most of all.

Hey Daryll, it's been a while, huh? :)
Wishing you a lovely new year!

I think the most important thing for me would be to reach peace of mind, at last. It's what I crave most of all.

awww :better: I really hope you get it one fine day though... it's BLISS when you can 'achieve' it... Believe it and it shall found you... :angel:

I wish you a Happy New year too :ciao: with NEW hopes and peace of mind :angel:

Back