Ben is in the HOT SEAT!!!!!!!

Apart from MJ, what other music you into?

What do you think of Bon Jovi?

Billie Jean or Who Is It?

Hey mo_rizwan! Nice to meet you.

Apart from MJ, what other music you into?
I have very eclectic tastes. I go from classical to reggae to metal, I'm a huge Metallica fan. I like songs more than just one type of music.

What do you think of Bon Jovi?
I like it. Good memories, of when I was a teenager. The good old days of Slippery When Wet

Billie Jean or Who Is It?
Who Is It. Dont ask, its just the atmosphere of the song, that I really like

:ciao:

If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?

If your house was on fire what is the first thing you'll grab?

What is your biggest wish?

What is your favourite Michael memory?

Hey Daryll! :)

If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
Ah, good question. I would slip into the Holly Terrace, to sit by Michael. I still have many things I need to tell him.

If your house was on fire what is the first thing you'll grab?
My dog!

What is your biggest wish?
Tough one. For myself, I wish I could reach that peace of mind I'm longing for. There's too much in my brain.

What is your favourite Michael memory?
My 16th bday. When I got Moonwalker on VHS, Moonwalk and the Bad CD. And ended up singing Thriller, absolutely out of tune, in the street with my sister

xxx

Hi :ciao:

I speak french, english and creole. An a few words of spanish, sindarin and Quenya (only Lord of the Rings fans can understand the last two lol)

Lá istan quet' Eldarin. :(

So a friend who manages our local cinema told me he was amazed whenever a new Harry Potter film came out at how many adult came in full Hogwarts inform (not me) lol

If you had to dress up for LOTR or the Hobbit which character would you chose?

Last edited:
It's ok, I'll still talk to you lol

I would totally do that. OK, not for HP, but for LOTR definitely. I'd be Eowyn, it's a character I really like. But in my heart, I'll always be Frodo.

Ahhhh ok, I really thought you would say Arwen........ Eowyn is a very brave and strong woman, a true survivor, and she is happy in the end.

And Frodo, what a courageous hobbit he is. As much as I love LOTR there isn't a character that I really connect with as an individual, although maybe sometimes I resemble someone who was born a hobbit but now lives in a cave and talks to the other person in his head and is a bit obsessed with an certain ring.

Hey Ben :D

When you feel down and out
:unsure:

What picks you from the ground? What's your ultimate 'escape plan'?

Do you have a favorite Disney movie?

Hey Daryll!

My ultimate escape plan is a Lord of the Rings marathon. Complete deconnection from the real world, dream and magic, friendship and loyalty, music and courage. Whether it's the book or the movies.

I don't have ONE favourite movies, more like a list lol :

Tangled, Ratatouille, Up (beautiful), Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc, Wall E, are those that come to my mind

Hey Daryll!

My ultimate escape plan is a Lord of the Rings marathon. Complete deconnection from the real world, dream and magic, friendship and loyalty, music and courage. Whether it's the book or the movies.

I don't have ONE favourite movies, more like a list lol :

Tangled, Ratatouille, Up (beautiful), Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc, Wall E, are those that come to my mind

Yep, that's WHY I love to write stories cause of the BOLD in the quote :cheeky:

Lovely selection of movies there, Ben :D

How is the weather there? Also way too cold and rainy?

Do you like COLD or Warm weather?

Are you planning a vacation this summer?
:blush:

How is the weather there? Also way too cold and rainy?

Do you like COLD or Warm weather?

Are you planning a vacation this summer?
:blush:

Well, considering I'm in the Caribbean, the weather is quite nice thank you :) I only read about the crappy spring in europe lol
I like warm weather better. I can deal with cold, actually the thing I hate in europe is the lack of sunlight in winter, so I would have to buy one of these powerful lamps you know, to fight seasonal depression.

I am thinking about this summer, but nothing definite so far.

Well, considering I'm in the Caribbean, the weather is quite nice thank you :) I only read about the crappy spring in europe lol
I like warm weather better. I can deal with cold, actually the thing I hate in europe is the lack of sunlight in winter, so I would have to buy one of these powerful lamps you know, to fight seasonal depression.

I am thinking about this summer, but nothing definite so far.

:girl_tantrum: WHY do I live in Europe? It's 10:15 AM here and I NEED light to even see my keyboard :sigh:

Lucky you :beee: I hate this COLD and RAINY weather here, can you tell?

Which side of the 2-movie / 3-movie version of The Hobbit argument fence are you and why?

How are you doing, Ben :blush: ?

Anything 'exciting' happening this Summer for you?

How's the weather there? :D

I miss you Ben ! Where have you been ? i hope you're OK & enjoying life !! A big "poutou" to Jack, behind the left ear !

Back