Votes: 120 34.4%
  • HIStory

Votes: 43 12.3%
  • Blood On The Dance Floor

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Invincible

Votes: 20 5.7%

• Total voters
It is soo hard for me to decide between Off The Wall and Thriller, even though every single album he has put out is a masterpiece lol, but I voted for Off The Wall

Dangerous. It knocks them all out. I sometimes think Thriller because of its 4 brilliant standout tracks, but come on... Jam, Why You Wanna Trip On Me, In The Closet, Remember The Time, Heal The World, Black Or White, Who Is It, Give Into Me, Will You Be There, Gone Too Soon, Dangerous... And this is just from trying to pick the best songs on one album and it's already starting to look like a greatest hits album. Dangerous is not just the best album by Michael Jackson, but one of the best albums from any artist. Ever.

honestly I couldn't choose a fav album since I love them all but I gotta admit Bad will always have a special place in my heart since it was the time I heard about Michael and Dirty Diana knocked me off my feet!!!:wub:

Voted for Dangerous and i see it has the most votes.
Undoubtedly Dangerous. Great look, Great vids, The best music out of all of his albums i feel. Dangerous for me i think is his stage where he really got in touch with intensity in terms of politics and sexuality ( Black or White and In the Closet ), whilst retaining is pure innocence ( Keep the faith, and Will you be there? )
Everything abotu that album is just perfect for me

Dangerous was Michael at the top of his creativity.

Dangerous is the first album I remember ever hearing, so it will always hold a special place in my heart. There really aren't any bad songs on it either.

Man imagine how great Blood on the dancefloor would have been if the album was an actual full lenght album with songs in the same flavor as the 5 original tracks.
They kind of have the same color as 2 Bad, This Time Around, Money & D.S.

Dangerous. I would say every album is a classic except Invincible. Don't get me wrong, by anyone else's standards Invincible would be a life time achievement but by Michael's standards it was sub par. There were still plenty of good songs that Sony criminally neglected to turn into singles and thus raise the status of the album.

DANGEROUS! AOW AOW AOW AOW HEEEE HEEEEE HOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO HEEEEE HEEEEEEEE AAAAOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

DANGEROUS DANGEROUS DANGEROUS DANGEROUS DANGEROUS DANGEROUS!!!!!!!
HEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEE HOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DANGEROUS is the best. Full stop. As the King himself said, "my most creative album yet, the album DANGEROUS".

Well I'm a very new MJ fan, so I haven't heard all of them yet. I've heard Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, HIStory and BOTDF and I have to say out of those my favourite is HIStory. So passionate and intimate, with songs like Stranger in Moscow, Scream, Tabloid Junkie, They Don't Care About Us and D.S., they really show what MJ was going through at that time and strikes an emotional chord with me that the others don't to such an extent. Don't get me wrong I love the others, I just get a little bit more out of HIStory. Plus I'm more of a Rock fan than anything else, and this album seems to have more of a Rock leaning than the others.

As much as I looovvve the Bad era, Dangerous was my first MJ album when I was a little kid. Listening to it now that I'm older i have a better appreciation for it. I honestly think it is the album with the best production and every track is awesome (even though I wish they could have squeezed Someone Put Your Hand Out in).

Dangerous - the best album ever made. Now close the thread. No need for discussing the facts. :tease::tease::tease::tease::tease:

Thriller, the one that transformed Michael from the Prince of Pop to the King (Each week I switch between Thriller or Bad). HIStory is up there to for me too.

About six songs or so on Dangerous sound the same to me, maybe because the New Jack Swing sound I think is kind of dated. Sometimes I put the album in and start at track seven, Heal the World, and I don't miss listening to Jam, KIITC, Can't Let Her Get Away, She Drives Me Wild, Why You Wanna Trip on Me, or RTT, all of which sound similar w/ the heavy-handed Teddy Riley influence. For the 1st time it was like Michael jumping on a trend rather than him creating his unique fusion of pop/rock/R&B/funk, so I don't see about half the album as very creative. NJS is fun to listen to for me every rare so often for nostalgic purposes, but I wouldn't consider it the pinnacle of Michael Jackson's creativity.

And Dangerous marked the start of "guest rappers" -- bleah. . . . Tracks 7 -- 14 rock tho.

1. Bad
2. Dangerous
3. Off The Wall
4. Thriller
5. HIStory
6. Invincible
7. BOTDF

Damn...hard to make this list.:cheeky: But Bad is my alltime favourite, I love every single song so much. But on the other hand...the other albums have songs I love just as much. Well..leave it about this haha.

1. Dangerous
2. HIStory / Bad
3. Thriller
4. Blood On The Dance Floor (counting only the new songs)
5. Invincible / Off The Wall

1. Thriller
2. Bad
3. Dangerous
4. Off the wall
5. Invincible
6. HIStory

I'm actually suprised that Dangerous is leading...:p

it's between thriller and bad for me...but i picked thriller. i could listen to either for the rest of my life only and be content

Back