Votes: 120 34.4%
  • HIStory

Votes: 43 12.3%
  • Blood On The Dance Floor

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Invincible

Votes: 20 5.7%

• Total voters
Bad is my absolute favorite MJ album.......however Thriller is the best one.

I'm just imagining what it would have been like living in the 80's and listening to that album...I'd probably say "This way ahead of it's time"
and alot of the songwriting is topnotch.....I also think because "Human Nature" was on that album...that was the icing on the cake.

But Bad is and always will be my favorite

Keep in mind that when I say a track is "weak", I don't mean it's BAD. It's just not as good as the rest of the album.

1. HIStory - I loved every song off this album. Everything was perfect.

2. Off The Wall - Same with HIStory, but I just like the songs from HIStory more. It's really two different albums. OTW has a happier and brighter tone, HIStory has a more angry and darker tone.

3. Dangerous - I like this album alot, but there's a few songs that sound too similar (like In The Closet and She Drives Me Wild).

4. Bad - This had some great songs, but "Speed Demon" is one of my least favorite MJ tracks along with "Just Good Friends".

5. Thriller - Of course this has some of MJ's greatest tracks, but it also has some weak ones like Baby Be Mine and The Lady In My Life.

6. Invincible - Sometimes when I listen to Invincible, I get the idea that half of the CD is just filler. It should have been half the length it is right now, and it should've had more tracks with Michael as the sole writer.

7. BOTDF - Ugh. Remix albums. These tracks should've been on HIStory or Invincible.

I think Bad is my fave... if you ask me to eliminate a song from Bad album from my playlist (which I don't like that much) I won't be able to choose one :lol: ... I love 'em all :wub: ...

1. Dangerous
2. HIStory
3. Bad
4. Thriller

I especially like JAM of [denjarasu]

its a tough one
out of
oftw thriller or bad =/

i voted oftw cause its so quirky and upbeat
and well, i can just picture the songs too if they were to
be acted out.

Can't decide, really. They are all PERFECT. (BOTDF I dont consider)

Dangerous for ever! I fall in love with MJ when I heard Dangerous. So many things that you find on today music there are in Dangerous.

But, of course I love all MJ's cds. They almost perfect but each person have a different taste and because this one like moe of this one and that person like more that one...

I love Thriller, it is completly perfect! But Dagerous is the one more please me.

I like History because I see Micael in it, it's the most personal album.

I'm crazy about Bad, but I don't like ''Speed Demon'' and ''Just Good Friends''. If wasn't this 2 musics, Bad must be my fav.

Blood on the Dance Floor is very special for me and don't mind if is remixes. I like as the originals songs as the remixed's that there are in this album. And BOTDF, Morphine, Sperfly Sister are very amazing! They impressed me so much!

Off the Wall is as perfect as Thriller, but Dangerous still please me more than anyother. :)

It's a taste question... Dangerous is the first on poll

1. Dangerous
2. BAD
3. Thriller
4. HIStory
5. BOTDF
6. Invincible
7. Off The Wall

To pick one album is always so hard, because I really like Dangerous, but I also like HIStory very much! But I chose Dangerous this time.. Both are brilliant albums!

I like Dangerous a lot, but now I can't stop listening to Invincible.
Anyway... all of them are wonderful!

I can't believe it....I went for Dangerous! I've always been a BAD girl :giggle:

But yeah, I mean this is a STOOPID question really...to get my favourite album I'd have to take all the singles and select 20 of my fav tracks (2-disc album ;)) and call it something like 'Im BADly DANGEROUS, and I'll THRILLer you OFF THE WALL :lol:

Bad Album.

Smooth Criminal
The Way You Make Me Feel
Dirty Diana
Liberian Girl
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Speed Demon

All written and composed solely by MJ. The greatest

Back