Best Concert Movie – Readers Poll _ Keep Voting

tricia70;3623423 said:
Anyway, Michael is the only, true, megastater that ever lived and there will never be anyone who will ever surpass him, PERIOD!

True, and why the hell would anybody care what some stupid online poll says? You know it, I know it, everybody else (deep down inside) knows it, so why the hell would anybody care about these pointless online polls, making sure Michael wins them all. Seriously...

Michael is the greatest entertainer that ever lived, it's a well established fact. I don't need some online poll to tell me that.

Let the teenage Bieber and Gaga fans screw with each other, voting for these pointless polls, we shouldn't even associate with them.

I still think it´s so sad that Michael never got the chance to do at least one concert

MIST;3623433 said:
I still think it´s so sad that Michael never got the chance to do at least one concert

The shows in London? I feel the same. He deserved that chance.

marebear;3623439 said:
The shows in London? I feel the same. He deserved that chance.
I suppose I should write This Is It concerts.

D4rkNezz;3623343 said:
Michael is slowly fading away .. like elvis.. only the die hard fans will vote for Michael, the rest of the world just sees him as a artis who is no longer with us.

Not No Fast. Methinks these polls are beyond stupid. I never vote.

We are closing the gap even further. Keep on voting when you have a few spare minutes.

Well, first place [as of right now] is Lady Gaga, third place is Miley Cyrus. The two least talented persons on that poll are occupying first and third place, therefore, one can safely assume: poll= utter bollocks. :3

T.N.A. said:
True, and why the hell would anybody care what some stupid online poll says? You know it, I know it, everybody else (deep down inside) knows it, so why the hell would anybody care about these pointless online polls, making sure Michael wins them all. Seriously...

Michael is the greatest entertainer that ever lived, it's a well established fact. I don't need some online poll to tell me that.

It's for the joy of seeing him win, even if the poll itself [and his competition] is trivial and stupid. We know this, and the site owners most definitely know this...how much revenue from ad placements do you reckon they get every time they erect another one of these silly polls?

T.N.A. said:
Let the teenage Bieber and Gaga fans screw with each other, voting for these pointless polls, we shouldn't even associate with them.

The Scum of the Earth.

Last edited:
Voted... I see that the gap is closing in. I really have to say though, these polls are so irritating. Michael shouldn't even be compared to these artists. Every poll should be titled: "We know Michael Jackson is the best of everything, but who would you pick for second place?"

XgenDaNcEr;3623045 said:
Like MJ said, he was always top in the charts in all major countries around the world except usa, the media lies. its a conspiracy guys. I bet these results their showing us is being edited so lady gaga (the most sinful one) gets first place and encourages more little kids to watch her and learn from her.

learn what? learn how to run and jump around like a nude whore?
thats the only thing i see she can teach people.

Billyjeanplxiv;3623186 said:
Lol..rehersal fotage...only Michael can beat our finished produtions.

yeah, 50% performance & 50% finished production. only the king can do this. :cool:

I'd be OK with Adele in the second place (after Michael), but Lady Gaga is in the first place? o_O
Well, I definitely do not want to criticize other artists, but for me, she's just copying Madonna and the ideas that come from her (e.g. her customes) are terrible and pointless.
And I agree with KatMJ, Madge's Sticky & Sweet Tour should be in the Top 3, too. And what's Miley Cyrus doing there, anyway?
Such a throwaway - poll :smilerolleyes:

By the way @ mjchris: That's a striking signature you got there.

Last edited:
Keep on voting, the gap is narrowing quite substancially.

Only about 2% is the difference between Gaga and MJ. Please keep on voting.

Michael 41.36% and Lady Gaga 42%. It's really close.We can do this,vote!!!

Voted!!!!!!!!!!!!
kermit.gif

Back