Beyonce Slams the Jackson Family

I've watched Beyonce live in concert on TV many times and for some reason....i just cannot get myself to like her as a performer. I can't figure out what it is. It's almost like she's not a natural performer, like she's not born to do it, like she's been trained.

I'm still saying that she meant what she said because she has probably said worse in private about The Jacksons.

I can imagine her saying stuff like, "It's my time to be the only one on top. Janet needs to retire. Michael, too."

Seriously, I can almost hear her saying those words, in her raving stupidity.:D

What's even more pathetic about her is her attempt to try and get her azz in on the Inauguration Ceremonies.

She thinks she deserves to be apart of the HISTORY. She needs to please, keep your azz away from the ceremony.

My aunt asked me, "What song would she sing?"

I said, "My point, exactly."

When was the last time somebody saw her FULLY DRESSED ON STAGE.

Nobody wants her to try to upstage...the First Lady...Michelle Obama, showing and shaking her naked azz in front of President Barack Obama.

It's bad enough that she has adapted this "Sasha Fierce" B.S., and one of the little Obama daughters (edited: the youngest) is named "Sasha".

I'm sure the Obamas don't want their daughter's name mentioned in the same breath as her performing as "Sasha Fierce" on stage in their presence.

I just can't believe that they would give her an open invitation to attend and perform on stage. She can pay her money and sit in the audience like regular folks.

Last edited:
I'm still saying that she meant what she said because she has probably said worse in private about The Jacksons.

I can imagine her saying stuff like, "It's my time to be the only one on top. Janet needs to retire. Michael, too."

Seriously, I can almost hear her saying those words, in her raving stupidity.:D

What's even more pathetic about her is her attempt to try and get her azz in on the Inauguration Ceremonies.

She thinks she deserves to be apart of the HISTORY. She needs to please, keep your azz away from the ceremony.

My aunt asked me, "What song would she sing?"

I said, "My point, exactly."

When was the last time somebody saw her FULLY DRESSED ON STAGE.

Nobody wants her to try to upstage...the First Lady...Michelle Obama, showing and shaking her naked azz in front of President Barack Obama.

It's bad enough that she has adapted this "Sasha Fierce" B.S., and one of the little Obama daughters (the oldest) is named "Sasha".

I'm sure the Obamas don't want their daughter's name mentioned in the same breath as her performing as "Sasha Fierce" on stage in their presence.

I just can't believe that they would give her an open invitation to attend and perform on stage. She can pay her money and sit in the audience like regular folks.

You know what? I actually agree with you...100%!

That means we are both in tune to what's really happening with the situation.:D

Yeah especially the parts about her wanting so badly to outdo Mike and Jan and the thing about Sasha Fierce and Obama's daughter, Sasha.

I read somewhere she once refused to sign for fans. Not that it's a big deal but then it just makes me appreciate MJ more. I haven't read anything about MJ rejecting his fans' request. :D
All I ever heard is nice experiences of fans saying how nice he is.

how was that rude of her? Janet get a grip. Besides that, make up your mind. Either you are proud of your families climb. Or it's offensive that it is pointed out. You can't have it both ways girl.

the quote was probably taken out of context.

I'd say :mello:

how was that rude of her? Janet get a grip. Besides that, make up your mind. Either you are proud of your families climb. Or it's offensive that it is pointed out. You can't have it both ways girl.

Kinda have to agree with this post too :yes:

Seems to me, that the people that don't like Beyonce anyway regardless of that comment are using it as a good excuse to bash the women. :sleep:

mmm, I'm just wondering if she really did say that because I don't see her saying she grew up "upper class". It wouldn't surprise me if the quote isn't accurate.

I read somewhere she once refused to sign for fans. Not that it's a big deal but then it just makes me appreciate MJ more. I haven't read anything about MJ rejecting his fans' request. :D
All I ever heard is nice experiences of fans saying how nice he is.
Lots of people don't sign autographs like Frank Sinatra, Sean Penn, Prince, George Harrison, etc. It doesn't mean anything. Ringo Starr quit signing because he said people would just sell them on ebay and and make money off of it. Prince says it is idolatry.

Bechontee here, bechontee there, im tired, who's with me?

Beyonce has always spoken so highly of the Jacksons and been a very humble person. I dont think she would ever place herself above the Jacksons or anyone class wise in any way. Dont buy into media trash!

I've watched Beyonce live in concert on TV many times and for some reason....i just cannot get myself to like her as a performer. I can't figure out what it is. It's almost like she's not a natural performer, like she's not born to do it, like she's been trained.

Because she has...

I'd say :mello:
Kinda have to agree with this post too :yes:
Seems to me, that the people that don't like Beyonce anyway regardless of that comment are using it as a good excuse to bash the women. :sleep:

Yes that is VERY true for some people in here.... but whether your a fan of her or not. Whether your a fan of the Jacksons or not.

The comment WAS condesending period. I dont believe she intended it to be negative but thats how the comment came across. I do think some people in this thread have made the comment more than what it was though but at the same token the comment was condesending.

In the song, "2300 Jackson Street" the words convey that they are proud of where they come from and how the struggle to get what they have meant a lot to the family.

Why should anyone else, other than a "Jackson" bring this up in an interview?

I think those of you who are stuck on "BeyondSaint" (NOT) can't see the forest for the trees.

Where do your loyalities lie? Many of you are straddling the fence. If I felt what she said wasn't negative whether I'm her fan or not, I would admit that. I'm not small in my mind to not give the benefit of the doubt.

I'm not her fan and I can see the forest for the trees and "BeyondSaint" is sitting on a branch that is about to break and drop her square on her "Sasha Fierce".

Lots of people don't sign autographs like Frank Sinatra, Sean Penn, Prince, George Harrison, etc. It doesn't mean anything. Ringo Starr quit signing because he said people would just sell them on ebay and and make money off of it. Prince says it is idolatry.

Yeah, there's like LOTS of celebrities that don't like to sign autographs all the time.

The Jacksons were mostly home schooled with a tutor. You can't more private than that :D

The Jacksons were mostly home schooled with a tutor. You can't more private than that :D
The older siblings like Rebbie & Jackie were pretty much finished with school when the group took off. So they didn't have tutors, lol. And I believe the Motown tutor was with the younger brothers only 2 or 3 hours a day. Janet actually went to public school for awhile. I remember she was on someone's talk show around the All For You period and the host brought one of Janet's old schoolmates out to talk with her. Janet was shocked because she hadn't seen this person since then.

"When was the last time somebody saw her FULLY DRESSED ON STAGE."

Umm...pretty much every performance in 2008?

I think Beyonce has spoken out of turn to an extent and if I were a Jackson who grew up from very humble beginnings in a poverty stricken area, facing numerous obstacles to get a break, I think I'd be justified in taking offence from an upper class, well off family who've known nothing of the life or struggles that the Jacksons lived through. Beyonce has managed to confirm what I've thought about her for a long time....up her own ass. And besides, has her family ever been compared to the Jacksons? First time I heard that.

Beyonce should just be thankful for all the luxury she grew up in and show a bit of respect for those not so fortunate.

If Janet feels offended I dont blame her.

"When was the last time somebody saw her FULLY DRESSED ON STAGE."

Umm...pretty much every performance in 2008?

Do you call her "fully dressed" with her azz hanging out?

I think not. Fully dressed to me means when you have your thighs and azz covered in clothing, not just nylons and hot pants.

so sad especially after Mike said he loved her at the 2006 WMA :(

I know.

What I would like to know, as if I can't guess...who gave her the permission to give Michael those 2 awards she presented him?

I want to say, I think...she asked could she do it and they let her because she made a fuss about how he is her idol and she just had to do it.

LOL and did you notice in that entire lengthy speech that was the LAST remark he said? lol... Michael says he loves EVERYBODY... if I meant Michael right now and I told him how much he has blessed my life... he would say to me, I LOVE YOU. So that remark really aint no big deal... just being polite and sweet. Thats just how Michael is....

But my point is that he didnt just say that because it was beyonce. Michael would have said that to ANYBODY.... and I really think MJ and the Jackson family could really care less about B's wack comment in the interview.... NEXT?

Doesn't mean anything...I think he just said it to be polite since he was mentioning everyone he loved and she was just standing there.

Back