*Billie Jean* PLEASE, PLEASE...

I'm getting worried too :(
Don't know her so well, but I've been reading her poems and other posts and have often felt the same way...
Maybe she's just having a break or health issues again?
I really, really hope she's ok and will be back here with us very soon :angel:

are you sure that she is from Italy? I hope she is ok...

Last edited:
I've been thinking of her since I saw her last post. Really hope she's ok. :cry: :angel:

Me too. I really do hope she's ok :angel: I'm just hoping she's just having a break or something.

Please let us know your ok :pray:

Ok, I've found a Francesca in facebook which is friend of MJJC and Heal Children, but I don't really know if Billie is this one. I've send her a friend request, I hope she is her. :angel:

Billie Jean is from Brazil, as far as I now :scratch:

Yes she is from Brazil, plus she lives in the U.S.:yes:
and I'm not mistaken:no:

I also hope she is well:clapping:

Yes she is from Brazil, plus she lives in the U.S.:yes:
and I'm not mistaken:no:

I also hope she is well:clapping:

Oh, then the girl that I thought it was her on facebook isn't her, cause this girl was from Italy. :no: I had some faith that we were going to find her...

Ok people i don't want to sound rude,but Billie Jean,a brazilian girl,is probably just having a break fro here,and due to what she feels,i think it is great that she is doing so.

I also think,and please don't take me wrong,that she is doing right,and will love to know that everybody here was worried with her.

I tried to help her many times,always got the same answer..."you can't understand me,no one can..."...well to bad because i do,and most of us here would as well as we all love and miss Michael very much.
It takes a mj fan to understand another Mj fan.
I told her this so many times...
Like me,many people tried their best,and always got the same answer....

So ...so i just hope that she returns soon and has a good reason for having done this,at a time like this.

Its been a week now since her last post and as many have said when I look at it I get very worried and I just hope she is taking a break. :pray: but I think she would let us know if she was...
I'm so worried as she is normally here EVERYDAY and its unlike her to just disappear for a week. I also worry as she has told me about her health problems and she said in her last post she isn't doing too good.

L.O.V.E, Prayers And Thoughts out to you Fran.
Ryan

Awwwww,so amazing to see all the l.o.v.e and care for eachother here!:wub::D:yes:
...........UP! :D:wub::punk:I hope she is oke!:better:

Last edited:
OMG,still no news!! :no:
God protect her :angel::angel:

Back