Which do you prefer?

• Billie Jean

Votes: 26 33.8%
  • Smooth Criminal

Votes: 31 40.3%
  • Can't Decide!!!!

Votes: 20 26.0%

• Total voters
Can't decide! :unsure: :cry: I can't choose favourites of Michael's ( apart from Man In The Mirror, that's my favourite song ) they're all good.

ooYa9-807a8b1d2bd2a23ff0f93d8784f25.gif

Smooth criminal is deff my fave music video and iLove SC sped up. Sounds amazing
But iVoted Billie Jean because that song is amazing. And that song shot his career skyward at Motown :)

Michael was signed to Epic/CBS records at the time and he and his brothers had long left Motown before Billie Jean was ever released...I couldn't decide, I like others only enjoy Smooth Criminal over Billie Jean because of the video, but I like the Moonwalker version over the one that was commercially released. I think Billie Jean is the better song though.

Song wise I like Billie Jean SLIGHTLY more but I'm going with Smooth Criminal because of the vid. Might be his best one.

Billie Jean the song is a masterpiece and the short film sheer delight!

Billie Jean. I will never forget 5 years ago seeing Billie Jean live in Bucharest in being astounded. I was hooked for life.

I remember hearing Billie Jean for the first time and thinking wow, this man was great. In all honesty at the time all I was hearing was stuff about him being weird, so when I heard Billie Jean this whole world opened up.

I can't decide on this one. sometimes i'm in a billie jean mood and other times i'm in a smooth criminal mood. I like both songs equally.

I loooooove both of them so much but I picked "Smooth Criminal". It was the first Michael Jackson song I heard as a young child so it holds a special place in my heart. :)

I can't decide here. BJ is better song and it has better live performance, but SC is my favorite short film of all time and it has amazing dance sequence.

Last edited:
Back