Blanket and Tayrll's son Bryce...same B-day?

babykinsilk05

Proud Member
I just read an article that said Kourtney Kardashian (who used to date Taryll Jackson) was at the Jackson family home in encino this past Sunday to celebrate Taryll's son Bryce's b-day. I know Blanket B-day was on Sunday too so either the author of the article got it wrong or they (Blanket and Bryce) share the same B-day.

Does anybody know for sure?

Here's the article
http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/23/kourt...on-tito-taryll-birthday-party-kim-kardashian/

TJ has a son and a daughter, Taryll's got Bryce. Taj is the only one of Tito's kids who hasn't got children of his own yet.

TJ has a son and a daughter, Taryll's got Bryce. Taj is the only one of Tito's kids who hasn't got children of his own yet.
really? how do u know, i thought tito only had one grandkid. do u know how old the others are?

really? how do u know, i thought tito only had one grandkid. do u know how old the others are?
Didn't you watch the Dynasty series? Tito himself said he had three grandchildren. 2 grandsons and a granddaughter.
I believe TJ's daughter is called Dee Dee, his son Royal he is 10. I don't know the ages of his daughter and Tarylls son though.

Didn't you watch the Dynasty series? Tito himself said he had three grandchildren. 2 grandsons and a granddaughter.
I believe TJ's daughter is called Dee Dee, his son Royal he is 10. I don't know the ages of his daughter and Tarylls son though.
OH i must've missed that, i know royal or royalty(i've seen him called both) was born in 2000 but i had no clue about the others.

OH i must've missed that, i know royal or royalty(i've seen him called both) was born in 2000 but i had no clue about the others.
Prior to Tito saying he had three grandkids I had no idea either, I only knew about Royal but not about those others. Oh well, Tito's children are in their mid 30s anyway except for TJ who is like 32 but still old lol. does anyone know how old TJ's daughter Dee Dee is?

Last edited:
I only knew about Royalty too!
Bryce must share a birthday with Blanket because I can't see Kourtney Kardashian being invited to Blanket's party.

Bryce must share a birthday with Blanket because I can't see Kourtney Kardashian being invited to Blanket's party.
It was a joint party for Blanket and Taryll's kid.

we don't know if they share a birthday, they could have just made a joint party for convenience.

Last edited:
It could be but we don't know this for sure.
one of the J Fam sources claimed it was a joint party, I don't know if Tito's grandchild and Michael's son share the actual date or not.

3T have kids?!
Yes. TJ's son Royal is 10 he's got a daughter named Dee Dee too, but I don't know her age.
Taryll's got a son who goes by the name 'Bryce' he is 2 years old. Taj hasn't got kids so far.

TJ's son is 10?! I keep thinking these guys are like 20 years old...no older than 25 anyway.

TJ's son is 10?! I keep thinking these guys are like 20 years old...no older than 25 anyway.
yeah he is 10. Taj is 36, turning 37 this summer, Taryll 34 turning 35 this summer, and TJ is 31 turning 32 this summer

Last edited:
I like 3T, but I will never understand parents who name their kids "Royal".

My cousin and his father are both named Royal. They are from Louisiana and that's a common name there, probably because of the cajun background. It's definitely not a new name because my cousin's father is 65.

My cousin and his father are both named Royal. They are from Louisiana and that's a common name there, probably because of the cajun background. It's definitely not a new name because my cousin's father is 65.

sound like some black folk stuff like Princess, Precious, Prince, Diamond, etccc
:yes::D

Back