Blue Gangsta (snippet only) - the best outtake from INVINCIBLE

OMG!!! I am speechless. This is the best track in a long time! The quality is awesome and his vocals are just amazing!

anyone can upload the snippet by a different uploader, I cannot see the link to download? Thanks....

Korgnex do you have the whole track? Can you tell us who wrote and produce the track and when.. Was this track considered for MICHAEL?

again, can anyone upload the snippet using a different uploader other than rapidshare...? *sigh*

lol

I love this sooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please release this one asap :D:D

OnirMJ;3102868 said:
Korgnex do you have the whole track? Can you tell us who wrote and produce the track and when.. Was this track considered for MICHAEL?

Blue Gangster (1998-2000)
(Elliot ‘Dr. Freeze’ Straite, Michael Jackson)
Michael Jackson
Additional Song-titles: ‚No Friend Of Mine’, ‘Gangsta’
‚Blue Gangster’ was recorded during the Invincible-Sessions with Dr. Freeze, who also produced and wrote ‘Break Of Dawn’ and ‘A Place With No Name’ with Michael Jackson. Snippets and non-official remixes of the track later leaked to the internet in 2007 with additional vocals by Pras (The Fugees), DJ Tempamental and DJ Scoop Doo. Other Titles: ‘No Friend Of Mine’, ‘Gangsta’.

Playtime: 4:32 min

No questioning these voals, LOVE IT!!!

Korgnex, Where did you get this snippet from? Oh and what happened to the Butterflies 'radio version' you were going to post on this forum??

^^ OMG, I NEED the full version in my life! This is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

wow, so there's still reason for live for me! I really hope to hear full version one day - I absolutely love it!
thank you very much for sharing this snippet!

Korgnex;3102918 said:
Blue Gangster (1998-2000)
(Elliot ‘Dr. Freeze’ Straite, Michael Jackson)
Michael Jackson
Additional Song-titles: ‚No Friend Of Mine’, ‘Gangsta’
‚Blue Gangster’ was recorded during the Invincible-Sessions with Dr. Freeze, who also produced and wrote ‘Break Of Dawn’ and ‘A Place With No Name’ with Michael Jackson. Snippets and non-official remixes of the track later leaked to the internet in 2007 with additional vocals by Pras (The Fugees), DJ Tempamental and DJ Scoop Doo. Other Titles: ‘No Friend Of Mine’, ‘Gangsta’.

Playtime: 4:32 min

Thank you very much!

OMG, this is sick! I am going to pay my house for this track. PLEASE GIVE US THE FULL VERSION!! :-D

notice how there isnt a shit annoying vibrato on this one? coz this is Michael Jackson singing.

THE KING!

Right Damien. Plus there is also this wonderfull "metal" Mike's voice has, which is absent in all Cascio songs we 've heard

Back