"Breaking News" All General Discussion Here [Merged]

What do You Think Now???

• Now im Sure Its Michael!!!

Votes: 89 21.4%
  • I Still Think its Not him!!!

Votes: 223 53.7%
  • I now think that its Michael, but still have my doubts!!

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Im Confused!!!!

Votes: 79 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Breaking News" All Discussion Here [Merged]

I saw something on the news a couple of days ago on tv and there was a composer finishing off Mozarts unfinished compositions which just seemed so wrong, this is the exact same

I would rather push the album til next year and have all MJ sounds and change the backgound music and beat and have unrelease music.

Personally, I don't care anymore about how or why this happened. All I want to know at this point is what they are going to do about it. Are they going to postpone the album and replace the fakes with real Michael songs? Remove the fakes and release the remaining songs alone? Or just cancel the whole thing altogether? Hopefully we will find all of this out soon. It's time for some hard answers here IMO.

or not remove the fakes and still release it.

I saw something on the news a couple of days ago on tv and there was a composer finishing off Mozarts unfinished compositions which just seemed so wrong, this is the exact same

Oh what a shame. It is almost like robbing the dead. This is what happens when all the Kings of music die out and there are no creative souls to inspire us. Poor Michael.

I want all the Frank songs out of the album. If they only have 7 songs on the cd, I will be happy.

:sigh:

and to think...just last week, we were wondering about a damn announcement...well, here we are now folks...I wanna go back to the good 'ol days....:no:

I am starting to think this is all a PR stunt to get hype for the album, since it said that it will not be on the album. At least, I hope.

I am starting to think this is all a PR stunt to get hype for the album, since it said that it will not be on the album. At least, I hope.

I thought that until I seen there were 4 fake tracks.

I thought that until I seen there were 4 fake tracks.

The Tracklist was not officially revealed...Until then, it's all just speculation about what the other tracks could be..

Just listened to Blue Gangsta and Another Day...WOW. Especially Another Day..it sounds AWESOME!

Just listened to Blue Gangsta and Another Day...WOW. Especially Another Day..it sounds AWESOME!

How come you didnt hear Another Day when it first leaked?

aggree. this isn't just a part of the song. this is from beginning to middle to end.

well i still hear some MJ vocals towards the end, but it doesn't really matter anyway.

The Tracklist was not officially revealed...Until then, it's all just speculation about what the other tracks could be..

Forget it. People do not want to hear. It looks like a war. People believe in something and they are able to die for it, even when that thing is a lie.

People here believe that the songs are false and will not change their mind or wait for some proof. If they change their minds they would be blamed for the failure of the new album. They will not admit it.

PS: I'm not saying that the songs are true or false. I'm just waiting for some proof before fighting Against the album or Sony. Yes, all that hell and we don't have proof.

Last edited:

How come you didnt hear Another Day when it first leaked?

I think I did actually lol..but I hadn't heard it in a long time. Is this the same exact version as the one that leaked a long time ago?

I have posted this comment on www.MichaelJackson.com regarding MY thoughts on the track 'Breaking News'. I know it may be removed, but I encourage all fans to show your thoughts on this. If it is Michael, so be it, but there is MASSIVE doubt amoungst fans and the public over the authenticity of this product, and that alone should be reason for Sony to do something to remove this doubt.

:bugeyed​

We cried? Or we laugh about this? :scratch:

Where's Kermit? :unsure:

He is the best representative of this whole situation:
kermit.gif

*big sigh*

Last edited:

Frank Dileo afirms that the voice in Breaking News is Michael's

Humberto Gatica worked with MJ on Thriller, Bad and Invincible says that the voice in Breaking News is definitely MJ

Teddy Rilley worked with him and says is MJ

People Im not saying anything, but they are the experts, and they worked with MJ, Think about it

Humberto Gatica worked with MJ on Thriller, Bad and Invincible says that the voice in Breaking News is definitely MJ

People Im not saying anything, but they are the experts, and they worked with MJ, Think about it

Frank DiLeo also said it was MJ?? Hmmm. Honestly I don't know what to make of it. If it really was MJ, then why are so so many of us doubtful? Clearly that must mean SOMETHING is up..doesn't it? I mean we've heard tons of snippets and things over the past few years and never said anything..if this really was MJ, why would we all of a sudden be so doubtful, almost instantaneously. Plus, there are several insiders here who confirmed that it was suplamented with a different person's vocals. Honestly, I feel like we should all just take a break from this nightmare and wait to see what Sony will do in the next few days. Surely they must atleast SAY something..

Where did Humberto say that?

Charles Thomson Says:
November 9th, 2010 at 10:27 am It is neither fair nor accurate to claim that most of what Friedman has written about the album is wrong. He knew titles of tracks that’d be included on the album more than six months before the album was even announced.
He was also the first person to write about the huge fight going on between the family and Sony, and their allegations about fake vocals. If Friedman’s source was somebody at Sony, and he was just doing their bidding, why would they want that information put into the public arena?
The fact is, nobody has heard a substantial Michael Jackson vocal since 2001. Some fans may cite Hold My Hand, but to my mind that is not a substantial vocal. It sounds like MJ phoned it in while he was getting dressed to go shopping. In terms of the whispery vocals or the passionate vocals, we’ve heard nothing since 2001 and even back then there are a lot of fans who thought he didn’t really sound like MJ anymore.
There’ve been various reports that MJ experienced vocal difficulties post-Invincible. I’ve been told it by a senior member of MJ’s camp in 2003 and the Prince of Bahrain made the same claim in court about MJ’s unreleased charity single, saying he had footage to prove it. MJ’s new vocals on Wanna Be Startin Somethin 2008 sounded really strained and there has to be a reason why around 75% of This Is It was dubbed with old vocals and they refuse to give us any new performance footage.
In summary – how do we know what Michael Jackson sounded like 2007-2009? Live vocals in This Is It are scarce and most of the live vocals we do hear aren’t great. Human Nature is the only real exception. The leaked clip of MJ performing The Way You Make Me Feel, recorded by fans outside rehearsals, also showed his vocals to be really hoarse and strained.
I’m reserving judgement until I see proof that the vocal on Breaking News is real or proof that the vocal is fake. Roger said on his twitter page yesterday that there was ‘plenty of proof’ that the vocal was real and to watch the column for more info.
I’m watching.

Hold on a second guys, I'm translating the article, give me a couple minutes

The shame is... the fans are going to call any new song fake now. The first domino has fallen. I'm gunna take some time off the forum until things are straightened out. Many of you have got out of control, accusing and being irrational.

Again: ALL songs are 100% Michael Jackson.

The whole fake allegation is bogus and it splits the fanbase into 2 camps. Don't let that happen.

See, "smooth_criminal05" has completely changed his mind now. You'll realize the truth, too - sooner or later.

The whole fake allegation is bogus and it splits the fanbase into 2 camps. Don't let that happen.

See, "smooth_criminal05" has completely changed his mind now. You'll realize the truth, too - sooner or later.

After hearing the acapella, do you honestly believe it's him?!? When I listen to it it's like someone pointing to the sky and saying it's red. Korgnex, the vibrato, tone, and falsetto sound NOTHING like Michael, even in This Is It (live parts). PLEASE listen to them again and study it, it's NOT Michael.

The shame is... the fans are going to call any new song fake now. The first domino has fallen. I'm gunna take some time off the forum until things are straightened out. Many of you have got out of control, accusing and being irrational.

Finally, some more people are starting to talk some sense! :clapping:

Productor chileno que trabajó con Jackson valida autenticidad de tema póstumo

Ante tales reacciones, Sony emitió un comunicado oficial, asegurando que confían "completamente" en los resultados de su exhaustiva investigación y en las personas que estuvieron en el estudio con Jackson. Y en medio de la discusión, una voz importante que sale a dar su visión es la del productor chileno Humberto Gatica, que trabajó con el fallecido intérprete en los álbumes Thriller, Bad e Invincible, y asegura desde Los Angeles: "No me cabe duda que es la voz de Michael. La conozco muy bien y sé de sus detalles. Es normal que a mucha gente le parezca que no es su voz, porque aparece muy débil".

Breaking news es parte del disco Michael, que será editado el próximo 14 de diciembre e incluye una media docena de composiciones inéditas, trabajos que Jackson dejó en el camino y que Sony publica como parte del acuerdo por US$ 250 millones al que llegó con los albaceas del cantante. Gatica también colaboró en este proyecto: "Entregué cuatro temas que los trabajé durante cuatro semanas.

"No sé si finalmente estarán en el álbum, no me lo han informado". En cuanto al single lanzado ayer, el ingeniero tiene una mala impresión: "En el disco hay muchas mejores canciones que ésta, que no tiene demasiada convicción, se nota que está hecha muy a la rápida y le falta fuerza. La encuentro muy débil y no sé qué pasará a nivel de radios... Sólo puedo decir que el resto del material del disco es mucho mejor que el single. Las canciones que pasé yo son más rítmicas y agresivas".

------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the translation guys, I did my best, sorry for my english

Because of the reactions, Sony made an official anoucemnet, confirming that they trust in the results of the investigation and in the peolple that were with Michael at the studio. And between the discussion, an important voice that comes out to give us his opinion is the chileno producer Humberto Gatica, who worked with MJ in the albums Thriller, Bad and Invincible, and he affirms from Los Angeles: " I have no doubts that is Michael's voice. I know his voice very well and I know the details of his voice. It's normal that a lot of people thinks that it's not his voice, because it's very weak in this song.

Breakings news its part of the Michael album, that will be released next december 14 and incluides a dozen of unpublished compositions, songs that michael did and that sony is releasing as part of an agreement for 250 million dolars. Gatica also collaborated on this project: " I delivered for songs that I worked for four weeks.

I don't know if the songs I worked in are going to be in the album, I don't have that information yet. About the single released yesterted. Gatica has a bad impression. " On the album there are a lot o much better songs than breaking news, that has no conviction, I can tell that this song was made very fast and need more energy and strenght. I found this song very week and I don't know if this is going to be on the radio... All I can say that the rest of the material in the album is much better than this song. The songs that I worked in are more rhythmic and aggressive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back