"Breaking News" All General Discussion Here [Merged]

What do You Think Now???

• Now im Sure Its Michael!!!

Votes: 89 21.4%
  • I Still Think its Not him!!!

Votes: 223 53.7%
  • I now think that its Michael, but still have my doubts!!

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Im Confused!!!!

Votes: 79 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BREAKING NEWS Countdown and Reactions thread! All discussion in here. [Merged]

Breaking News is just a fake shit..
I can't wait for "Do You Know Where Your Children." and "Another Day." :wub:
THAT is Michael! ;)

Re: Do You Believe Breaking News is an authentic MJ track

Voted no.

Although, I believe it could've been an incomplete recorded song by Michael, and they got someone to fill in the incomplete bits.

Re: BREAKING NEWS Countdown and Reactions thread! All discussion in here. [Merged]

Well in my opinion the last 1 min of the song its sounds alot more like MJs vocals but i dont no what to think, unless he was delibritly trying to sing different and with the heavily computerised vocals maybe thats a reason. but dont buy it a 100%

Anyone who cancelled their album pre-orders are stupid and idiots.. Just because Breaking News (Michael or not).. The album has 12 songs and it is first official MJ release since 2001.

I'm sad right now,knowing Sony is feeding us non MJ songs.

You guys, you cannot post links to copyrighted material here. Not for the public to see. We don't want this site to get in trouble for that.

Ah, the conspiracy theorists saved 'the big guns' until the end!

We can't argue with someone as 'reliable' as La Toya can we!?

It's bloody laughable it really is. The evidence against MJ singing on this song is offered by;

An unreliable sister.
Some nephews who had a short career in the 1990's.
A bitter ex-employee of Sony.
Some fans who hate Sony and/or The Estate (and believe everything that supports their views.

That would all get laughed out of court when pitted real evidence!

"It doesn't sound like MJ to me" (says La Toya Jackson) just won't 'cut it' in court I'm afraid.

Sony KNOWS MJ is singing on this record - IT'S EVEN BEEN PROVED - and so do most people without a hearing problem. The only question open to debate is, how much is MJ? And my answer to that is, "enough for me".

It's clearly a fake, get real! Do you OWN any Michael Jackson records?

Acapella sounds abit more like him??.........

oops sorry removed link
go to youtube type in accapella Breaking newas

Ok here's what I think; It's not a great track, like not one that hits you instantly. It might grow on me in time like TII did.

In regard to whether I think it's Michael or not, put it this way, had there been no hype beforehand about it not being him, I would have had no reason not to think it was him. But because there was hype, I listened to it more critically BUT I still can't honestly say that I don't think it's him. My boyfriend is also a long time fan and he said the same thing; he thinks it is him.

I wonder if people, because of the hype, were looking for it not to be him and are merely picking up on vocal changes, something that in all honesty happened with every new album anyway if you think about it.

One thing I would ask everyone to consider is what if 2000 Watts hadn't made Invincible and was released now? My feeling is everyone would jump up and down and swear blind it wasn't him, but as we know it was him maybe what we need to do is acknowledge he had an amazingly huge vocal range, and not think the worst unless it's proven.

I have texted this to a number of upset fans today (including some from here so sorry if you're reading the same thing again) and a couple of people are troubled by what seems to be being called "the name dropping" (he says his own name in the song) and that they think Michael wouldn't do that. The way I see it is it's not meant to look smug or egotistical, he's saying he's tired of people wanting a piece of "Michael Jackson" the name, the stage persona, the scandalous story and the money instead of wanting Michael the person, the good, kind hearted, loving human being. That's how I interpreted it anyway.

I'm 10000000000000000000000000 procent sure the singer in this song is Jason Malachi now.

Everyone, stop attacking one another. Why do you have to resort to calling one another idiots and stupid and not real fans because they disagree? Make your point without all of that.

Alright everyone, look...I think it might be Michael....here my points why I think so...

1. 2000 Watts and Shout don't sound like Michael, but they are, would you be doubting these songs if you never heard them?

2. Why would Sony Pay 250 Million Dollars and use fake vocals? Does that really make sense? People would find out, and they would lose not only a ton of money, but lose so much credibility as a company. Sony wants to make money, I'm trying to wonder why they would purposely try to lose it.

3. Michael recorded this in 2007..His voice was different as he got older IMO.

4. Michael could be singing in a different manner, maybe it was "Experimenting" in a way..but Michael had it in him to sing in many ways.

All this is very disturbing, the fact they would release a song that would make us question the validity, puzzles me..I do hope things get sorted out soon..

what makes me laugh we shouldnt be even having a debate if it it or not, mj have loads of songs tht sounded like him, whyyyy sony whyyy did u have to ruin this!!!

Ok here's what I think; It's not a great track, like not one that hits you instantly. It might grow on me in time like TII did.

In regard to whether I think it's Michael or not, put it this way, had there been no hype beforehand about it not being him, I would have had no reason not to think it was him. But because there was hype, I listened to it more critically BUT I still can't honestly say that I don't think it's him. My boyfriend is also a long time fan and he said the same thing; he thinks it is him.

I wonder if people, because of the hype, were looking for it not to be him and are merely picking up on vocal changes, something that in all honesty happened with every new album anyway if you think about it.

One thing I would ask everyone to consider is what if 2000 Watts hadn't made Invincible and was released now? My feeling is everyone would jump up and down and swear blind it wasn't him, but as we know it was him maybe what we need to do is acknowledge he had an amazingly huge vocal range, and not think the worst unless it's proven.

I have texted this to a number of upset fans today (including some from here so sorry if you're reading the same thing again) and a couple of people are troubled by what seems to be being called "the name dropping" (he says his own name in the song) and that they think Michael wouldn't do that. The way I see it is it's not meant to look smug or egotistical, he's saying he's tired of people wanting a piece of "Michael Jackson" the name, the stage persona, the scandalous story and the money instead of wanting Michael the person, the good, kind hearted, loving human being. That's how I interpreted it anyway.
Go listen Malachi songs on youtube and you'll have reason to believe it isn't MJ.

Alright everyone, look...I think it might be Michael....here my points why I think so...

1. 2000 Watts and Shout don't sound like Michael, but they are, would you be doubting these songs if you never heard them?

2. Why would Sony Pay 250 Million Dollars and use fake vocals? Does that really make sense? People would find out, and they would lose not only a ton of money, but lose so much credibility as a company. Sony wants to make money, I'm trying to wonder why they would purposely try to lose it.

3. Michael recorded this in 2007..His voice was different as he got older IMO.

4. Michael could be singing in a different manner, maybe it was "Experimenting" in a way..but Michael had it in him to sing in many ways.

All this is very disturbing, the fact they would release a song that would make us question the validity, puzzles me..I do hope things get sorted out soon..

1. 2000 Watts and Shout sound as much like him as any others of his :mello:

3. Yet he got his normal voice back for TII?

Rhythm, Beat etc YES!:yes:

The Voice in that case ...NEVER!!!:no:

BUT.....who knows ´!?

Judicial it´s not right to put fake songs and sell them on an album.
But it´s legal to change the voice for a webstream and put the REAL DEAL on the Album. By the way....that won´t be the real first official single!

Another point I´m thinking about (I know i go too far here..sorry for this:cheeky:) We all know that´s not typical for Michael to sing about himself, so he changed his voice as if somebody is telling a story about "Michael Jackson" in that song!

If you are a real fan you will buy the album and that is it. If we fans don't buy the album who will??

Oooh please don't get me started with this cliche "real fan" phrase!So you'll buy everything.. EVERYTHING THEY promote as Michael Jackson material?

I really like the song. But the producers or the estate need to explain the whole Michael Jackson/Jason Malachi thing. If they don't, we are going to continue to wonder why this song sounds more like Jason Malachi than Michael Jackson in TII.

100% NO!!!!!
The song is great. But it's not Michael ;S

Can everyone stop posting links to this song. It is copyrighted and illegal.

(On the other hand in the link you posted qbee, it sounds more like MJ to me. But what do I know?)

Sorry but nowhere on Breaking News do I hear the smooth, effortless and flawless vocals of Michael Jackson.

I can see NO possibility that this is a "publicity stunt," because what could be gained in casting doubt about the authenticity of Michael's voice on a released song? Just the fact that the song has already inspired so much controversy makes many question if the album will be the same? I fail to see HOW that could be a good thing?

A publicity stunt? As in, "Let's release a song that is done in part or in full by an impersonator and see how the fans react?" That would be the poorest marketing scheme every hatched? The astuteness of Michael's fans has been greatly underestimated.

After hearing this song, I have grave concerns about quality-control, and the future of Michael's musical legacy. It's a sad day, indeed, and I fear that is only the beginning. One INTERVIEW, coming up. . . . .

The way " the news " are pronounced..it sounds like Michael.

It's clearly a fake, get real! Do you OWN any Michael Jackson records?

Yep. Following Michael since 1970. Seen him on tour a good few times, and lucky enough to meet him in the late 1980's.

If you are saying Michael's vocals are not on this song, then you don't know what you are talking about.

If you are not saying this, then perhaps you would like to explain?

1. 2000 Watts and Shout sound as much like him as any others of his :mello:

3. Yet he got his normal voice back for TII?

Well, I do admit that you do get a more "Michael sense" from those two..but he sounds so different in them yknow what I mean?

As far as what he sounded like in TII...when she spoke he a bit more deeper..rugged..Maybe it was just the microphone, but he did sound a little different to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back