"Breaking News" All General Discussion Here [Merged]

What do You Think Now???

• Now im Sure Its Michael!!!

Votes: 89 21.4%
  • I Still Think its Not him!!!

Votes: 223 53.7%
  • I now think that its Michael, but still have my doubts!!

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Im Confused!!!!

Votes: 79 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BREAKING NEWS Countdown and Reactions thread! All discussion in here. [Merged]

Teddy Riley just said the following:

.@dllzz YES I SURE DID. WE HAVE FBI IS ON THIS WITH A FORENSIC MUSICOLEGIST. YOU WILL SEE IF IT GOES THAT FAR...THANK-YOU NO MORE COMMENTS.

The question was : Did you actually WITNESS any authenticators brought in, NOT Sony employee, to test the tracks??
:lol: I just can't believe what is going on :lol:

Re: BREAKING NEWS Countdown and Reactions thread! All discussion in here. [Merged]

dllzz dllzz
@TeddyRiley1 Did you actually WITNESS any authenticators brought in, NOT Sony employee, to test the tracks??
30 minutes ago

in reply to @dllzz ? @TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY

@dllzz YES I SURE DID. WE HAVE FBI IS ON THIS WITH A FORENSIC MUSICOLEGIST. YOU WILL SEE IF IT GOES THAT FAR...THANK-YOU NO MORE COMMENTS.

Teddy says FBI may be used to verify _if it goes that far
@TeddyRiley1 @dllzz YES I SURE DID. WE HAVE FBI IS ON THIS WITH A FORENSIC MUSICOLEGIST. YOU WILL SEE IF IT GOES THAT FAR...THANK-YOU NO MORE COMMENTS.

Re: Do You Believe Breaking News is an authentic MJ track

Playing the song over and over again. Probably like, 10 times in a row. Just to make up my mind on this "real or fake" question. Never imagined I would be doing something like this. I wish I could hear Michael himself giving me the answer in my dreams or something.

Felt like crying at one point, but gotta stay strong cuz this is not the 1st nor the last thing we have to go through after his death.

This does not sound lik Michael at all..

Since MJ filmed quite everything he did, I'll be waiting for a tape showing me Michael in the studio for me to believe it's him, cause for me it's not him..

I just don't get why they would have done this.. do they really think we are THAT stupid?

I think maybe some of the song was Michael, but like 60% wasn't him. It had somewhat of a Michael feel, like his Shout song mixed with 2.000 watts, where he made his voice sound sooo weird, but at the same time, maybe he over-incorporated the BG vocals into the main verses which bled out his voice.... or maybe sony's to blame for having mixed it this way. I think if we could strip away all the not Michael vocals then we would find him in there somewhere. But I honestly don't think this was done deceptively, if so we would know...... Besides, some of newer stuff didn't have MJ only vocals, look at Break of Dawn and Place with no name, those songs had cameo's in they chorus parts which were 80% someone else.... all in all, I do hear Michael in Breaking news tho. Latoya Jackson should give us a new song... didn't she steal his hard drive!!!!????????????????
????

This is one huge collossal mess. I mean epic.
I really like Teddy and I respect him. Up til this point he has been nothing but straight with us concerning MJ. I am going to be patient this time. I don't like it, but this is what I am going to do. If Teddy says a few days more and things will be clearer, then I think I owe him that much to at least wait that long before I crucify him.

Another piece of proof it's fake.

That 'WHHHOOO!' near the end is from the 'You Rock My World' acapella.

I'm gonna open both songs up in an audio editing program and analyse very very closely.

Oh and there was this strange comment -

MICHAEL JACKSON data bank France : Michael Jackson does not sing on the song Breaking News available at MichaelJackson.com- There is an actual song called Breaking News recorded by Michael Jackson and members of the cascio family, but this is not the song played on MichaelJackson.com.- 2 persons are involved in this mascarade, which is an insult to Michael Jackson's legacy...

Why speak in riddles if you know who is "involved in this mascarde"?
And what is the purpose of it?

god this is such a strange day eh, sum1 in sony needs sacked for this

Thanks ScrEAm.Jack5on.

How could Sony mess this up so much, surely after the Paul Anka situation they should have learned their lesson.

So where do we stand now, family members saying it's fake, producers saying it's real, fans poll shows the large majority don't believe it is Michael. The press will soon be on top on this, will it kill the album? Even without the doubt over the vocals, a lot of fans seem to thinks it's a bad song anyway, with comparisons being made to nsync and the backstreet boys, personally it reminds me of Britney.

sony need to react quick! let us know what the hell is on the album, drop a club banger!

Ok, I don't like this song.. I liked the intro, untill I heard the rest today.. It totally sound like the Malachi guy.. it sounds so simple and fake..

I just don't get why they would have done this.. do they really think we are THAT stupid?

Apparently yes..

http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/07/la-to...7-99cb-42b6-939f-1cbbe4bc06b0&isShareURL=true

La Toya Jackson: That's Not Michael

[...]
When we asked La Toya about it yesterday, she told us, "I listened to it ... It doesn't sound like him."

Ah, the conspiracy theorists saved 'the big guns' until the end!

We can't argue with someone as 'reliable' as La Toya can we!?

It's bloody laughable it really is. The evidence against MJ singing on this song is offered by;

An unreliable sister.
Some nephews who had a short career in the 1990's.
A bitter ex-employee of Sony.
Some fans who hate Sony and/or The Estate (and believe everything that supports their views.

That would all get laughed out of court when pitted real evidence!

"It doesn't sound like MJ to me" (says La Toya Jackson) just won't 'cut it' in court I'm afraid.

Sony KNOWS MJ is singing on this record - IT'S EVEN BEEN PROVED - and so do most people without a hearing problem. The only question open to debate is, how much is MJ? And my answer to that is, "enough for me".

FBI better test it against Jason malachi and they will get a positive MATCH

In Parts its defo MJ in other parts its defo NOT

Ah, the conspiracy theorists saved 'the big guns' until the end!

We can't argue with someone as 'reliable' as La Toya can we!?

It's bloody laughable it really is. The evidence against MJ singing on this song is offered by;

An unreliable sister.
Some nephews who had a short career in the 1990's.
A bitter ex-employee of Sony.
Some fans who hate Sony and/or The Estate (and believe everything that supports their views.

That would all get laughed out of court when pitted real evidence!

"It doesn't sound like MJ to me" (says La Toya Jackson) just won't 'cut it' in court I'm afraid.

Sony KNOWS MJ is singing on this record - IT'S EVEN BEEN PROVED - and so do most people without a hearing problem. The only question open to debate is, how much is MJ? And my answer to that is, "enough for me".

Rose tinted glasses. Totally supported Sony and the Estate, thought the family / LaToya were talking a crock of rubbish. And then I heard the song. What a disaster. How can this have even slipped through the net?

Now this is our man, incredible song. This needs to be released. Brilliant!

This is so typical.
How is it a full song is released and people think its fake, but you get a 20 second clip of another song and apparently its incredible and defo him.
Palllease.

Now this is our man, incredible song. This needs to be released. Brilliant!

Great song! smooth do you know who leaked and why Sony didn't remove it yet from youtube? And why is Konvict sound there??

Is FBI really into this ?!
Unbelivable.
I honestly don"t know what to say.
Everybody just " thinks "..nobody knows nothing for sure.
And MJTunes did not play the single...yet.
wtf

Everybody who pre-ordered the album should cancel their order just to make a statement.

That's all I have to say.

And I did just that this morning. Too bad that don't have auto-cancel thing, you have to write to customer service.

anyone got a link for the song 'breaking news' so i can donwload it?

i wanna run my own audio testing, lol.

Re: What do you think Michael wouid of thought of the fake songs?

He's turning hemself over in his grave, look what's sony doing to him lol. I'm sure if the song would be real it was some stuped test song with new effects or something, or something he made in 1 hour !

André89;3056144 said:
Thanks for the link. I did send my feedback.

I just send it too:

As a longtime Michael Jackson fan, I would like to express my feelings about the so-called "MJ-song" Breaking News.

Big problem here, it's not Michael Jackson who's singing the song!

I am actually stunned that you, as a major and well-respected record label could pull off a stunt like this. You are destroying Michael's legacy, and it's a disgrace.

Fans are really not happy about this, and I just don't understand why you would do that to the world. Michael had hundreds of unreleased songs in the vault and release one with another man singing, trying to pretend it's Michael Jackson when it's do I dare to say, Jason Malachi?

If you want to sell this record, you'll have to proove that it's Michael.

Michael used to film everything he was doing, so find a tape (not create a tape) of him recording THIS particular song in the studio, and maybe then we'll believe it's him. We'll still have to figure out if it's a double or not.

It's a disgrace. I thought Mini Vanilli kind of things could not happen anymore... Total disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back