"Breaking News" All General Discussion Here [Merged]

What do You Think Now???

• Now im Sure Its Michael!!!

Votes: 89 21.4%
  • I Still Think its Not him!!!

Votes: 223 53.7%
  • I now think that its Michael, but still have my doubts!!

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Im Confused!!!!

Votes: 79 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Do You Believe Breaking News is an authentic MJ track

Remember Malachi came to our forum a few years ago. He hinted at a collaboration with MJ.

He said something like this:

"Some of you may thinking it's MJ singing not me. Michael has heard me, he was very impressed. You will see..."

Yes I remember that and always wondered if anything would happen

Breaking News? :)

Re: BREAKING NEWS Countdown and Reactions thread! All discussion in here. [Merged]

I think that is disrespectful as well. I am willing to give Teddy the benefit of the doubt. Unlike others, including the family, when it comes to MJ, he has never lied before (at least as far as we know).

He said give it a couple of days and it will be clear and I respect him enough to do just that. I am going to wait and see before I throw away this mans entire history with MJ fans.
How can you be a man working with Michael for years, mixing his VOICE, still believe that this is 100% MJ's vocals? How?

I could tell it was Jason after the FIRST WORD.

I must be the only one who have heard all Jason's songs available tons of times.

Re: BREAKING NEWS Countdown and Reactions thread! All discussion in here. [Merged]

when someone offers you thousands or millions to keep your mouth shut. then people change.

Except Teddy said he was not compensated. So there goes that thoery.

How can you be a man working with Michael for years, mixing his VOICE, still believe that this is 100% MJ's vocals? How?

I must be the only one who have heard all Jason's songs available tons of times.

I am going to take a shot in the dark here and say that maybe he knows something you don't. It is possible. He alluded to that and asked for the fans to give it a few days and it would be clearer to us. Why are you so unwilling to do this? What is the harm in giving Teddy the benefit of the doubt? A man who as you say worked with MJ for years; heard his voice up close and personal; knew MJ personally. I know people in MJ's family say differently. They might be correct. Teddy might be lying. All I am saying is that I will not make a concrete decision until I at least hear what he has to say about it.

Last edited:

You do not know for a FACT that it is not MJ's vocals. So yes what you said was way out of line and disrespectful!
YES, I do know for a FACT that this is NOT MJ's vocals. I can't believe how Sony and Jason are fooling so many.

You have no PROOF that it is not Michael, so no it is not FACTUAL that it isn't him.

Re: MTV Magnifies and Decodes New "Michael" Album Cover

Sony originally put Prince's symbol but then Prince's record label ordered them to remove it so there are two album covers. It was originally in the bubble beside the tiger but now it's just a normal bubble.

Just shows you how bad Sony is, trying to steal another artist's idea.

Acapela gives a little more of that electric vibe and easiness I am used to, still sounds all very experimental

ALL-CLEAR SIGNAL to all:

This IS Michael Jackson!!!

In case you have any doubts if this is the singing of Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, it's probably because you have not heard any song by Michael with new vocals since 2001 - except for ""Hold My Hand"

- "One More Chance" belongs to the INVINCIBLE recording sessions
- "Beautiful Girl", "The Way You Love Me" and "We've Had Enough" belong to the INVINCIBLE recording sessions (the latter is even from 1999!)
- the song "No Friend Of Mine" (or "Gangsta") also uses vocals by Michael that are taken from the INVINCIBLE recording sessions

I'll say it one more time very clearly to everyone with any doubts:

This is the singing of Michael Jackson, the King of Pop!!!

If you can't handle that yet and if it's unreal to you, you'll acknowledge it by no later than the coming years.

Korgnex :punk:

By listening, I know it's NOT Michael.

You have no PROOF that it is not Michael, so no it is not FACTUAL that it isn't him.

The proof is in front of you in a form of a "song".We don't need prove to make our own conclusion about what we hear! I'm 100% sure that this is not Michael's voice in the main vocal.

I feel really sorry for Teddy, he nearly had a nervous breakdown on twitter today. I was reading his tweets and I could imagine smoke coming out of his ears, that's how angry and upset he was.

he said a lot of people were brought in to verify Michael's voice. is there a way to contact Seth Riggs and ask him if he was one of those people? if there's a person who can put this confusion to rest, it's Seth Riggs, who was Michael's vocal coach for 30 years.

GUYS GUYS , did you try this to judge ????

The voice doubles are not MJ , in the part between 2m40sec and 3min you hear typical MJ's voice but the voice doubles in that same part is NOT MJ ... Listen to that part and then you know it !! So Michael Jacksons voice is in that !! Its the same voice from michael like in This Is It !!!!!

It's confusion because the voice doubles are not MJ , because the track was not Finished !!
And it's not michaels style , he wanted to try something new.... But listen to the part from 2m40sec till 3min = THATS MICHAEL , but the voice doubles are not MJ , Thats Confusion for everyone ! ;)

What do you want? Can't you tell by yourself? Have you been a fan of Michael for years? Do you KNOW his voice? Vibrations? Style? Accent? Motions when singing? Obviously not.

Excuse me?

You know Teddy said that it is 100% Michael's vocals?

Liar. I have lost all my respect for him.

This, unfortunately, is the case for me too.

Re: Ted Riley confirmed in a tweet he worked on the song "Breaking News"

Mmmm... just a thought.

If I wanted to prove that this is not Michael, than all I would need to do is find an expert, who proves it. There are technical ways to do that. It is not such an art, it is science.

And given this matter is serious, it is nothing for the public but for lawyers.

In other words: at the moment, there are no serious things done against it.

This indicates it is just hot air.

And there I am getting upset because the fans are worried now. These kids need to think about what they cry about on twitter or any social network.

just my few cents, :cheeky: Betty :)

sounds alot like him in the accapella version!!!!! maybe its been autotuned...for instance joe mcelderrys first single didnt really sound like him!!! maybe it is mj!!!!!!!!!!!

Song is horrible imo. When I heard the snippet I already knew it wasnt goin to be a good song. That's not a good beat whatsoever. Its not Michaels style. Sure hope the rest of the album is not like this.

Guys stop arguing. You either think it's him or it isn't, don't bite each others heads off over it.

Sony released the information to the world - after pressure from the Jackson family - and Teddy Riley was there when it happened. That's good enough for me.

The fact that some of the Jackson family want to ignore the evidence (evidence provided by independent music experts) is neither here nor there.

The fact that people who once loved Teddy Riley are now slagging him off on his own Twitter account (because he won't agree to their agenda) is neither here nor there.

I'm not a young person, prone to flashes of impulse and conditioned to 'go with the flow'. I'm an individual who likes to examine the evidence and add a large dose of 'what makes sense'.

Therefor, I don't hold with conspiracy theories that fly in the face of 'sense' and evidence. It makes absolutley no sense for Sony to try and destroy Michael's legacy - not now anyway.

Having been a fan of MJ/J5 since 1970, I can 'feel' and hear Michael in this song. Not 100% of the vocals are his - some have been added/enhanced after his death - but there is enough of him there for me to love it. But then, as I love much more than I hate, it is easier for me to pick to positive from the negative - especially when it comes to Michael Joseph Jackson.

Agreed.

Hm personally I didn't think it is him. However his voice could be very processed so I'll just wait and see what comes of this.

Also, it would make sense that there would at least be some other vocals in the track to him finish it up especially if the track was incomplete. A lot of the songs on the album might just be demos they've tried to touch up.

YES, I do know for a FACT that this is NOT MJ's vocals. I can't believe how Sony and Jason are fooling so many.

I'm sorry but you do not know that as a fact. It is your opinion, which is not the same as a fact.

If you were in the same room and watched someone else sing it, then you would know for a 'fact'. Unfortunately there are only a handful of people who probably know the facts and you can choose to believe them or choose not to.

I respect your opinion and maybe one day you will be proved correct but at the moment there is just no proof on either side.

who's opinion on this matter do you trust the most? (given that you see and hear them stating it in person)

- teddy riley
- kathrine jackson
- janet jackson
- will i.am
- seth riggs
- cory rooney

kermit.gif

I just heard it! Yep, it has the same pronouncing on Jackson.AMAZING FIND!

Re: MTV Magnifies and Decodes New "Michael" Album Cover

I like it, I could spend hours looking at it and finding new things and analysing why they used certain images in it.

At this point I have only had a responce from Sony in which I have shared.

I fully understand the frustrations here, as soon as I have anything I will share

I promise you all,

I honestly don't see why you're bothering Gaz.

What are Sony going to say that will appease the conspiracy theorists?

Sony could come back with FBI reports, sworn statements from people who worked on the song with MJ, and people will still not accept it.

If we are only going to Sony hoping for the one answer that suits the majority, then we are wasting our time.

Sony have given us a statement (more than 1 in fact), it's been ignored by those it doesn't suit, so we should move on surely?

Stop posting links to the song. It is illegal and not allowed. Thank you.

I just listened to the Accapella version of 'Breaking News" and it confirmed me like had believed all a long that it was Michael.

I think Sony should leak the FBI vocal analysis files to TMZ.

Jason's vibratto is the same in all songs, including Breaking News.

I feel like I hear the same in Breaking News at around 2:43 with 'craaazzzaaayy', and 3.18 when the backing vocal says 'strange'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back