"Breaking News" All General Discussion Here [Merged]

What do You Think Now???

• Now im Sure Its Michael!!!

Votes: 89 21.4%
  • I Still Think its Not him!!!

Votes: 223 53.7%
  • I now think that its Michael, but still have my doubts!!

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Im Confused!!!!

Votes: 79 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BREAKING NEWS Countdown and Reactions thread! All discussion in here. [Merged]

I'm sitting here listening to tracks from "the ultimate collection" and how there clearly are "unfinished" tracks with studio chatter and the like.

sony should have just released that sorta stuff instead of remixing the hell out of things. and what hhappneed to all the FINISHED songs in the vault? im just so lost as to why THIS would get released (though who knows, maybe it'll get pulled from the album now...)

Re: BREAKING NEWS Countdown and Reactions thread! All discussion in here. [Merged]

Is anybody able to PM me a link to the acapella please??

On Monday 8th November 2010, @Taryll said:
I am shocked that things have gotten this far. This is ridiculous. I was at the studio when these questionable files were delivered. I heard these "so-called" Michael Jackson songs raw and without the distraction of the well produced music by Teddy Riley. How they constructed these songs is very sneaky and sly. many people who have worked on this project either have strong doubts and questions while others KNOW the truth yet decided to turn and look the other way with their hands out for $$$. I will NEVER look the other way. Right is Right, Truth is Truth, Facts are Facts and it will all come out!!! I tried so hard to prevent this craziness, but they wouldn't listen. I KNOW my Uncle's voice and something's seriously wrong when you have immediate FAMILY saying it's not him. Don't you have to wonder why? I have strong, undeniable points. They can't give me answers, yet continue to move forward with lies and deception. Sounding like Michael Jackson and BEING Michael Jackson are two different things.

"If you know it's a lie then you will swear it, If you give it with guilt then you will bear it, If it's taking a chance then you will dare it… you would do anything for money"

If you've listened to the acapella version and you still can't see that it is Michael, then I don't know what else to say.

it would be nice though, if the doubters went off to listen to it, and then came back to admit they were wrong - with some being man/woman enough to apologise for some of their comments posted earlier!

I won't hold my breath though.

I would go further with some of the most 'vocal'

ooh. just listened to the acapella version. thats michael. undeniable. YAY now i can celebrate again!!!!
love this song!!!!
really scared the media are gonna jump on the 'mj fans hate mj's music' thing
:(

Re: Do You Believe Breaking News is an authentic MJ track

I can't believe 20% thinks it's Michael.....

Re: Do You Believe Breaking News is an authentic MJ track

Maybe, but such a mix is unacceptable! The song must be removed from the album.

I don't even think it was meant to be on the album anyway. I think it's just a teaser. Hopefully it wont make the album though because there's just too much controversy surrounding the song.

czechstar;3057678 said:
On Monday 8th November 2010, @Taryll said:
I am shocked that things have gotten this far. This is ridiculous. I was at the studio when these questionable files were delivered. I heard these "so-called" Michael Jackson songs raw and without the distraction of the well produced music by Teddy Riley. How they constructed these songs is very sneaky and sly. many people who have worked on this project either have strong doubts and questions while others KNOW the truth yet decided to turn and look the other way with their hands out for $$$. I will NEVER look the other way. Right is Right, Truth is Truth, Facts are Facts and it will all come out!!! I tried so hard to prevent this craziness, but they wouldn't listen. I KNOW my Uncle's voice and something's seriously wrong when you have immediate FAMILY saying it's not him. Don't you have to wonder why? I have strong, undeniable points. They can't give me answers, yet continue to move forward with lies and deception. Sounding like Michael Jackson and BEING Michael Jackson are two different things.

"If you know it's a lie then you will swear it, If you give it with guilt then you will bear it, If it's taking a chance then you will dare it… you would do anything for money"

I suggest you stop this bull****, go and listen to the acapella version, and then come back and admit you are wrong - like a man.

PM me the acapella or something.

I have gone crazy.

@Taryll said: If you question the validity of a professional photo you can ask the photographer for more pictures from that photo shoot. If it is authentic the photographer will turn over different shots. Some with different poses, some even with eyes closed. I questioned the validity of the vocal's on "breaking news" and several other songs of theirs that I've heard and they told me no other takes or tracks exist. They claim my uncle was so happy with the performance he instructed them to delete all the other files. I had the honor to learn and watch my uncle record my entire life and that is NOT how he worked. No outtakes, no other tracks, no backups, no proof. roughly 10 songs they turned in… same story for all of them. I asked for the computer it was created on... they said it broke. I asked for the original hard drive... they said it was destroyed. One dubious excuse after another.

I suggest you stop this bull****, go and listen to the acapella version, and then come back and admit you are wrong - like a man.

Excuse me?!

There's some kind of an acapella but but poor quality on Youtube that is easy to find. But if a good acapella version has ever existed is it that one ? Or an other one in good quality ?

@Taryll said: to all the mj fans... regarding the song "Breaking News" i am so sorry you have to deal with this. my Uncle loved you so much and would not want it this way. however there are songs that ARE my uncle singing on the upcoming album and I will support those 100% but I will not support "Breaking News" and a few others because it simply is not him. they tried to fool me and they tried to fool you. i told them it would never happen.

After listening to the song a few more times and the acapella, I'm still convinced that its not Michael. cant believe I was so excited in the morning and now I'm angry and sad. I feel like they making a joke of Michael..its truly heartbreaking

can someone send me the acapella version? the one I found is badly done...

im happy now!!!
the acapella makes it obvious it's mj!!!

Hey, i'm in the same hesitation here, could some one PM the lyrics too please, itll be real kind ;)

I listened to the acapella and I don't think it's MJ. Some parts maybe are but it all just weird! I don't want to listen to it anymore.

Thanks a lot guys :)

I would like to hear this acapella too, can someone please PM it to me

Can everyone please stop re-posting the same tweets by 3T? We get it.

I've heard the acapella version and still totally unconvinced that it's really Michael. Another thing to consider is that, if Michael really did create a demo as rough as this for a song (going by the haziness of the vocals), he probably wouldn't even have full lyrics at that stage (think In the Back).

I just want to defend Teddy Riley for a minute: his work on this track is spectacular. Lets say for a moment that it IS michael's vocals, but perhaps they were on a badly damaged tape and he had to clean 'em up. I don't know.

I get your point, as much as I would like all this to be a simple confusion.. if the tape was that bad, that it maybe had to be completed with another person's voice.. then why just not take one of the numerous completed title recorded by MJ...

This is the point I don't get.. and it gets me very frustrated.

@Taryll said: to all the mj fans... regarding the song "Breaking News" i am so sorry you have to deal with this. my Uncle loved you so much and would not want it this way. however there are songs that ARE my uncle singing on the upcoming album and I will support those 100% but I will not support "Breaking News" and a few others because it simply is not him. they tried to fool me and they tried to fool you. i told them it would never happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back