"Breaking News" All General Discussion Here [Merged]

What do You Think Now???

• Now im Sure Its Michael!!!

Votes: 89 21.4%
  • I Still Think its Not him!!!

Votes: 223 53.7%
  • I now think that its Michael, but still have my doubts!!

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Im Confused!!!!

Votes: 79 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BREAKING NEWS Countdown and Reactions thread! All discussion in here. [Merged]

PM me the acapella plz

Re: BREAKING NEWS Countdown and Reactions thread! All discussion in here. [Merged]

Maybe it's a totally different guy also named "Michael Jackson" singing it.

Then they wouldn't be lying would they?:tease:

i want the acapella version, too please :)
i also find one with bad quality. why dont u post one in the thread? would be easier..

Something I keep going back to is...Why would Sony do this? It would only hurt THEM. It would make them lose of money, lose credibility..Why would they do this?

I suggest you stop this bull****, go and listen to the acapella version, and then come back and admit you are wrong - like a man.

Dude, relax for a second. I myself went and listened to the acapella version and it sounds just as phony to me. It's nowhere near proof in my eyes that it's him.

Remember that defending the point that it's Michael on the song isn't in fact defending Michael himself, especially if it's really not him, which I firmly believe it isn't!

Re: Do You Believe Breaking News is an authentic MJ track

controversy isnt always bad. BUT that way we will always question the authentic of the songs that are coming on those new albums, when they sound strange.

And finishing unfinished songs with vocals by someone other, it's not acceptable.

Just listened to it. It certainly does tip the more scales to MJ's favour, but still it is very, very difficult to tell.

I just don't know why they've done this to us. We're debated whether it's him singing rather than being able to enjoy the first new official song in years

I too want to listen to that acapella, I can't find it anywhere...

I also believe that it's Michael at some points but if I buy a Michael Jackson album I want MICHAEL JACKSON and not Jason Malachi or someone else. I mean if they added background singers who cover up his vocals, okay then but I don't want someone else pretending to be MJ that's pathetic! The song is good but there are so many effects and instruments which really overwhelm the vocals this seems really strange to me. If the other songs of the album are like this then I WON'T BUY THE ALBUM AND NEVER EVER OTHER MUSIC RELEASES FROM THE ESTATE!!!

Could you PM me with the Acapella too please? :)

sony can not play naive on this one any more.

the producer, teddy riley, admitted himself that what he was given was a mess. pieces of poor quality.

if 50% of the fans say that they don't recognize their favourite singer on the material, i can not believe that they are surprised seeing this controversy happening.

for whatever reason that company decided to heavyly alter the material that michael has left behind. no good sign. fans at war, mother not recognizing her son's voice, artists's legacy damaged. and this sure is a big deal. if you are representing one of the most successfull and influential artist in music history you need to be more careful than that.

sony is to blame for this mess.

Youtube "Breaking News - A Cappella" and you will find it.

It's not even well made, and when I heard it, I could tell even more that it is Jason.

Do you remember the controversy about 'this is it' (song).
About how new and it came out how oooollld the song is.
that proves, Sony knows shit.

I suggest you stop this bull****, go and listen to the acapella version, and then come back and admit you are wrong - like a man.

And I suggest you to stop your bull'''' and go somewhere to check your ears.

and to the people that are comparing it to TII.. TII was mostly play back. and u know it.. they used Dangerous and History tour to complete the vocals.. of course he sounded good in TII it was not really live..

Some of it was live, and it sounded like Michael.

listened to the acapella...some parts sound more like Michael than before...but I still hear Jason in there :/

Youtube "Breaking News - A Cappella" and you will find it.

It's not even well made, and when I heard it, I could tell even more that it is Jason.

Same thing... it convinced me and the 2 procent that I may have had hope were lost.This is Jason's vibratto, Jason's way of faking Michael's manner of singing.

Do you think that its been made a big deal out of by the fact that the Jacksons were saying its not him? Maybe if they hadn't have said that, we wouldn't have thought of the fact it may not be Mike. We would have just thought it was another different sounding MJ, similar to 2000 watts.

MichaelJacksonOne, you know I had the same impression when I heard Breaking News. Sounds like Jason Malachi voice. :bugeyed

I have heard the so called acapella. But it's actually not acapella but a pre-recorded demo. It "sounds" more like Michael and I never said the finished product doesn't have some Michael voice on it - they have probably taken the MJ part from this demo, but the finished product is still more Malachi than Michael.

and I can't get over the "Michael Jackson" part it doesn't sit well with me...I just can't see him saying his own name over and over talking in third person. Michael was way for personal than that he always said "me"

I think the vocals are from Milli Vanilli....:cheeky:

yeah, great, thats it :hysterical:
the first time i'm laughing today.
thanks.

I told you guys not to trust Sony/Estate.

sonykills.jpg

If Michael was JUST against Tommy Motolla, then why is he holding a 'sony music kills' sign, and not a 'tommy motolla only' sign?????????

Re: MTV Magnifies and Decodes New "Michael" Album Cover

Remember the painting Michael bought shortly before 6-25-09 called "the Doughnut Queen"? In the painting, 2 cherubs are holding the crown just over her head, as they are on the cover here. When you look at the painting you can't help but think of the kids carrying the crown to the coffin at the funeral. Strange to see it on the album cover.....

can someone pls send me the acapella too?
The one on youtube has really bad quality

I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE SOME OF YOU PEOPLE THINK THIS IS THE REAL MJ on the lead vocals.

What's been done today is ridiculous.

Guys i was dead set againts this being michaels voice, but having more listens and hearing the acapella I now think it most likely is MJ.
My opinion.
Although the way his voice is edited its not doing him any justice!!

this song is sooooo tainted now

OK, I just listened to the acapella in my headphones, turned up, and it sounds like MJ to me. I am not an expert over some other fans especially, but I hear what I hear.

I'm going to listen to it again.

This is not Acapella (strickly vocals), it's a raw demo and it's MJ. The problem with the official release is Michael's vocals are mixed with others vocals and we loose the Michael effect and feeling from that raw demo. Usually Michael's voice is layered with his own voice but not in this case.

After listening to this I'm impressed with what TR did with the music but I guess amplifying Michael's vocals more would've created too much distortion.

I still think it wasn't the right track to release first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back