"Breaking News" All General Discussion Here [Merged]

What do You Think Now???

• Now im Sure Its Michael!!!

Votes: 89 21.4%
  • I Still Think its Not him!!!

Votes: 223 53.7%
  • I now think that its Michael, but still have my doubts!!

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Im Confused!!!!

Votes: 79 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BREAKING NEWS Countdown and Reactions thread! All discussion in here. [Merged]

I NEED THAT "Do you know where your children are" and "Another Day" IN MAH EARS NOW. :D

Re: BREAKING NEWS Countdown and Reactions thread! All discussion in here. [Merged]

omfg. what a relieve to hear MICHAEL's voice :wub:

It was weird hearing him reference his own name.

Yeah...it sounds like 48 year old raw MJ...Probably with a lot less "Protools" than Invincible.

The background vocals, I can't say...We are used to MJ background, and these might have been done by others.

But the lead..no doubt in my mind. I was taken aback at first, but listen to it with headphones, it's MJ.

After the trial, a lot of things changed. I think his whole attitude changed. IMHO. He sounds a bit detached, but at that time MJ was basically leading a vagabond life with his kids, so we have to put things in perspective.

He wasn't gonna sound like Thriller or Dangerous MJ...he no longer had a 25 yo voice. Fact.

This is NONSENSE!!!! Age and being "detached" has noting to do with it. Listen to Hold my Hand. Does he not sound the same as he always has? Of course he does. And he's what, 48?

Pathetic rationalization on your part. The song is lame and the vocals are horrid because they don't sound like Michael. Even if it is him, it's him trying not to sound like himself and therefore it's garbage.

2000 Watts sounds like Michael singing with a deep voice. Breaking News sounds like a wanna-be doing Karaokee.

Guys first listen i was convinced it wasnt him, but on nd listen i think the song is like a 200watts song, i think his voicie is ther underneath or he was trying a different style out,remember he might of never realeased this!!
On the other had if the whole album is like this then something dodgy is going on.

It bugs me cuz BREAKING NEWS really is a good song.. wut a shame of a waste of song..

At least for now in my mind unless something is cleared up

On breaking news the only bits i believe ARE MJ are the HOOOO! bits. and even that, is a looped/re-sampled hoo.
and the HEE-HEE-HEE ?
I'm pretty certain thats been lifted from IN THE CLOSET (KI's 12" Remix) (CD Single) and then been down-pitched.
They threw in TWO real MJs adlibs to confuse people and to cover up the impersonator.

i think michaels voice is definitly on the track. i can hear it at some bitsin the background.. damn. i hooope this is just a publicity stuunt

an album with a tracklist with fake songs thats not even him singing ... WTF is happening... ????

wtf Sony?

explanation needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the end of the day if it isn't Michael, we shall be skipping the cd to a track that is Michael! I hope Seth Riggs weighs in soon. I can totally see Sony coming out with a statement saying the real Michael is on there, somewhat, but with extra people on the track to make it sound complete.

I don't really know if that is MJ or not, I've heard him since I was a child since the 90's, but I don't really know if that is trully MJ or not... But I am not buying this album no matter what, I hate Sony, I won't buy anything from sony music ever again, did you forgot how MJ hated Sony so much? Remember those speeches like the one from the Thriller Party of 2002, hello?

P.S: The first time i heard Mamacita, Everyone was tellin' me that was MJ and from the first word I know that wasn't MJ, the same with other Malachi songs...

So why have Sony released a Jason Malachi song!? I say boycott the album!

i'm beginning to feel more relaxed. like.. i feel like somethings gonna happen... hopefully soon... that will explain all of this mess.

God don't know what to think ,same confusion i had listening to Mamacita or Let me let go by Jason Malachi back in 2007(?) and wasn't sure if it's Malachi or Jackson,same here....it just doesn't sound like MJ.....anyway we will see...

You don't know how refreshing it is to listen to Butterflies right now.. Just saying.

Now THAT is Michael, I can tell on the first note! I've been listening to Mike for some 18 years and I'd say Breaking News is maybe 30% Michael, the overproducing and lead vocals by someone else are obvious.

You don't know how refreshing it is to listen to Butterflies right now.. Just saying.

.....:mello: :sigh:

there is background MJ and breaths but MAIN VOCALS are not Michael. If you think the whole song is michael than i think you ae just being sucked into hoping it is him and rationalising that with the fact that the background is him in parts and trying to justify why the main vocals sound inherently wrong.

Yeah its F***ing painful, but it isnt michael on main vocals.

Im actually really p***ed off about this. They need to get that song of the album now -_-

Well, its a great song....which makes me even more dissapointed that its not him on the song.

WOOP i like it :) leaking clips to proove REAL MJ songs against Breaking News.

I HOPE sony see all this and remove the song from the album.

SONY gave this away for FREE !

MAYBE they didn't gave us the real version. If you want the true MJ version you'll have to BUY the album, and then get the real song.

SONY knew this would be all over YT and be downloaded few minutes after they put it out, so this is a FAKE version with very little MJ in it, but on the album we get a 100 % Michael.

Well this is just me dreaming I'm affraid.

I think i will listen to Speechless.

I really hope with all my heart that proof comes out that it is Michael, even if his voice has been lost in the production. Nothing would make me happier at the moment. Either way, this mess needs sorting out before it has impact on how well the album does (if it turns out it is Michael).

did sony leak this?... if yes.. why?

I'm still gawking at the magnificence of Do You Know Where Your Children Are.

Look at it this way. If invincible had never happened and today they released "Privacy" or "2000 Watts" you would have fans going "its not Michael!"

you can hear Michael clearlly on the track, only he sings with the inflections he does and they are unmistakable.

The track is catchy, VERY radio friendly and will be massive!

Do you guys really think a friend such as Teddy would work on a MJ track that wasnt MJ?

Enjoy the song and support the album, coz i already know all the media are going to report is how his "loyal" fans dont believe its him.

What about these hundreds of other unreleased songs?? are they MJ?! THIS IS A JOKE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back