Breaking News - The Great Debate (Cascio Controversy Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Breaking News - The Great Debate

I don't like that tone.

Now hear me out.
Do you realize that I am not an idiot stuck in the mindset that these three songs are not Michael?
The Cascios do deserve the benefit of the doubt, as Michael's closest friends who never once sold him out to the media. I give them that.
Eddie Cascio was given a chance on national TV to explain why the songs sound like they do yet he failed to produce ANY kind of explanation or evidence. He did not show any handwritten lyrics, no photos of him and MJ working in the studio, no videos, no outtakes. Nothing. He didn't even share a single story of his weeks long experience of WORKING in the studio with Michael fucking Jackson.
Why is that alarming?

The songs were registered/copyrighted after Michael's death which makes it impossible to know if he had any input in their creation.
Angelikson (Cascio) waited almost a year to give in the songs to the Estate. Why did it take so long?
The songs were only vocal takes, no music. Did MJ record whole a capellas and didn't compose any music beforehand?
The songs are fully complete lyrically, the vocals were complete, there are ad-libs, background harmonies and everything yet they are supposed to be demos. They do not resamble any demo MJ ever recorded in his career lasting 40 years. No typical mumbling, no humming.
MJ had studio experience like no one else in the world. He would know how to record vocals even with a $100 mic. And if he really wanted to record 12 songs (that is an albums worht of material) he would make sure it at least sounds like him. He had the money and knowledge to adjust everything to his usual standards and liking.
For the FIRST TIME EVER as a Michael Jackson fan I cannot tell if it's Michael or not. I was never fooled, not by Malachi, not by Tom Fox, never.
The vocals not only lack the usual Michael Jackson feel, but also resamble a well known sound alike (they sound almost identical, at least to me).

Everything concerning the songs seems fishy. Nothing was explained. If Eddie Cascio doesn't lie, then speak up for f**** sake! I want to be proven wrong.

On a side note, even if the vocals are real and I can't tell... I don't want to keep guessing for the rest of my life if it's for sure my idol singing on HIS album. MJ left behind dozens of songs he recorded in his career that would not cause any doubt at all and are better than the Angelikson tracks.
That situation is no fun at all. Michael was the ultimate artist and these three songs are a disgrace to his artistry, they tainted the album that could've been a massive project revitalizing the whole industry. They failed miserably and believe me, if Michael was here, heads would roll.

I feel exactly the same way. I don't think the songs sound like him, but I want to be proven wrong. I don't want to go on forever wondering if it's actually him or not.

Sorry but this is the last song I would believe it's him .. *walks away*

Well said alec ;)

Agree with all your thoughts 100%

The songs were registered/copyrighted after Michael's death which makes it impossible to know if he had any input in their creation.
Alec's right. I pointed out that exact same fact not long after the songbook page was put up on either here or MaxJax. Songs take longer than two days to be validated and registered and a songbook - that's a whole album one would think. Two days my arse. They rushed to make sure it was registered properly in their system because as soon as MJ died the execs down at Sony were already talking how to profit off a dead guy.

I'd love to be proven wrong. I really would. And where's the studio footage that was meant to be coming out soon? Not a trace of it as yet? Didn't think so. Don't expect to see it or demos of these songs. Why? Because they never existed. There never was a hard drive to fail (it just magically failed with MJ's recordings on it - you would make a backup of MJ's vocals!!!).

Singers make multiple backups on multiple media. That's a well-known fact. From Steven Tyler to Axl Rose to Alice Cooper to Meat Loaf. U2, Led Zep back in the day, Pink Floyd, Hendrix...they all did. Maybe not the exact same media but they had el numero backups.

I do data recovery and music production. I can tell you that much above.

Alec's right. I pointed out that exact same fact not long after the songbook page was put up on either here or MaxJax. Songs take longer than two days to be validated and registered and a songbook - that's a whole album one would think. Two days my arse. They rushed to make sure it was registered properly in their system because as soon as MJ died the execs down at Sony were already talking how to profit off a dead guy.

I'd love to be proven wrong. I really would. And where's the studio footage that was meant to be coming out soon? Not a trace of it as yet? Didn't think so. Don't expect to see it or demos of these songs. Why? Because they never existed. There never was a hard drive to fail (it just magically failed with MJ's recordings on it - you would make a backup of MJ's vocals!!!).

Singers make multiple backups on multiple media. That's a well-known fact. From Steven Tyler to Axl Rose to Alice Cooper to Meat Loaf. U2, Led Zep back in the day, Pink Floyd, Hendrix...they all did. Maybe not the exact same media but they had el numero backups.

I do data recovery and music production. I can tell you that much above.

Indeed, I've heard a lot of talk about the release of work tapes, but until now, still nothing. Last I heard, the footage would be used for the music video of Monster (or was it Keep Your Head Up?). So I guess, we'll just have to wait and see.

Truth be told, I thought the raw demos were gone because Michael was allegedly so happy, that he ordered them deleted? In fact, I've heard another one as well: that there wasn't any space on the hard drive, and so, they had to be deleted.

Alright guys, check this out, LOL. Everyone knows about the famous "snort" in Breaking News. Well, I found a similar "snort" in a Jason Malachi song. Wow, coincidence much?

The snort is lower in the Jason song, but it's there. Use good speakers or headphones/ in-ear and pay attention.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/cBYLvyw-/Oh_Jason.html

Sounds like a mistake Jason has done twice. Now, please, show me any recording audio where Michael does this :rolleyes2:.

Alright guys, check this out, LOL. Everyone knows about the famous "snort" in Breaking News. Well, I found a similar "snort" in a Jason Malachi song. Wow, coincidence much?

The snort is lower in the Jason song, but it's there. Use good speakers or headphones/ in-ear and pay attention.

Sounds like a mistake Jason has done twice. Now, please, show me any recording audio where Michael does this :rolleyes2:.

I have an explanation for Michael's snort.

Indeed, as Michael used to sleep in the Cascio's studio he probably was humming a song in his dream and in the same time he was snoring. The Cascio took advantage of him humming a new melody, so they recorded him in that studio (it was easy, he slept there).

After they handed the recording over to Teddy Riley to make it radio friendly thanks to melodyne, a mixer, an evacuation pipe and a vibrator. That's why the voice sounds so strange.

Indeed, I've heard a lot of talk about the release of work tapes, but until now, still nothing. Last I heard, the footage would be used for the music video of Monster (or was it Keep Your Head Up?). So I guess, we'll just have to wait and see.

Truth be told, I thought the raw demos were gone because Michael was allegedly so happy, that he ordered them deleted? In fact, I've heard another one as well: that there wasn't any space on the hard drive, and so, they had to be deleted.

Indeed, as Michael used to sleep in the Cascio's studio he probably was humming a song in his dream and in the same time he was snoring. The Cascio took advantage of him humming a new melody, so they recorded him in that studio (it was easy, he slept there).

After they handed the recording over to Teddy Riley to make it radio friendly thanks to melodyne, a mixer, an evacuation pipe and a vibrator. That's why the voice sounds so strange.

:hysterical::punk::hysterical::punk::hysterical::punk:

:hysterical: OMG....too funny....

I hope you guys actually heard that same, but lower SNORT in the Jason song. Unbelievable.

Excellent find Pentum :)

:lol:

^ It's exactly the same Vibrato as on BN, KYHU and Monster - Jason Malachi is singing on those tracks.

in fact, there are 2 snorts in Breaking News

the first at 1mn54 and a second at 4 mn

there is also one on Keep your hand up (i don't remind exactly where)

but they're not snorts...they're synthetizer sounds...imo

Heartbreaker was full of it

for all those who say that the vibrato was added digitally
it's REAL, and here's the proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3vp45UlFS0

^ It's exactly the same Vibrato as on BN, KYHU and Monster - Jason Malachi is singing on those tracks.

It's just so incredibly obvious...It really blows me away...Just wow...I know this video has been posted so many times, but I believe for damn good reason...Get it out there!

Excellent find Pentum :)

:lol:

It's just so incredibly obvious...It really blows me away...Just wow...I know this video has been posted so many times, but I believe for damn good reason...Get it out there!
Who knows, maybe tomorrow when we wake up, watch the video, he might actually say "Hey, what's going on, this is Jason Malachi. Just to clear up all the doubt, these are my songs, "Breaking News, Monster and Keep Your Head Up". Released on the "Michael" album, 2010.

..."EVERYBODY'S WAN..."

Arklove;3180643 said:
^^ Imagine that?

I hear some similarities between "Best of Joy" and BN

No musician could help me ?

what are the musical notes ?

Best of Joy "1mn10"

I am the one who someday you I will free
Wonder if it seems so hard to be

"Breaking News" ?

Now is that strange that i fall in love
Who is the boogie man you thinkin’ of

^^ I hear no similarities between Best of Joy and Breaking News....None....

Arklove;3180715 said:
^^ I hear no similarities between Best of Joy and Breaking News....None....

just these 2 little parts

Best of Joy "1mn10"

I am the one who someday you I will free
Wonder if it seems so hard to be

"Breaking News" ?

Now is that strange that i fall in love
Who is the boogie man you thinkin’ of

^^ :lol: I'm sorry....I don't....

Please don't drag Best Of Joy into this conspiracy. Anybody who denies that song is Michael Jackson has lost all hope of being redeemed. Sad to say.

Please don't drag Best Of Joy into this conspiracy. Anybody who denies that song is Michael Jackson has lost all hope of being redeemed. Sad to say.

you didn't get my point !

in the contrary !

If BN sounds the sames than "Best Of Joy" in some parts, it's the proof that MJ sung or at least knew BN...

LOL, how the heck is that proof?

Anyway, guys, check the ending on this video (around 0:50):
[youtube]fB3q62swltI[/youtube]

Interesting.

the Cascio didn't know "best of joy"

how could they put the same melodic line in BN ( if it's a fake) ?

coincidence ?

Who knows, maybe tomorrow when we wake up, watch the video, he might actually say "Hey, what's going on, this is Jason Malachi. Just to clear up all the doubt, these are my songs, "Breaking News, Monster and Keep Your Head Up". Released on the "Michael" album, 2010.

..."EVERYBODY'S WAN..."

l believe in that ,one day it will happen

Interesting.

Amazing find! :lol:

This gets better and better :D

Interesting.

GEEZ!!!! :bugeyed ......

This is unbelievable....

the Cascio didn't know "best of joy"

how could they put the same melodic line in BN ( if it's a fake) ?

coincidence ?
First of all, I can't even hear what you mean. Second of all, if Coldplay has a song with one line sounding similar to a line in a Bob Marley song, does this mean Coldplay is Bob Marley?

What you're saying is completely irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back