Brittany Murphy Dies *UPDATE: Husband Found Dead As Well* (Merged)

Re: Brittany Murphy Dies

It's really shocking to me. She's far too young. 2009 has really sucked for celebrities. And the way in which she died, makes me think of Michael all over again. :( RIP Brittany Murphy.

Re: Brittany Murphy Dies (is this true???)

And sadly that's so true. You have these other people who always go "Why should you care at all? Every second of the day someone dies..do you see any article about that? come on now".

Which is just a incredibly stupid thing to say. Of course a actress, a celebrity will
get more 'attention' , the media will be reporting this of course. Does this mean we can't say R.I.P.?

Celebrities are famous, that's why they get more attention when regular people. They have fans, so there are more people in the world who care about them. Of course, it's shocking to read such a young woman died. And very sad.

The world had lost so many famous people this year... I think that the death rate among regular people might have also gone up. We just don't know about it because no one reports such things. What a horrible year. Just 1.5 weeks more and it will finally be over.

Someone on another forum said ":

Of course 09' would go out with one more unexpected celebrity death...damn.

---

And sadly that's so true. You have these other people who always go "Why should you care at all? Every second of the day someone dies..do you see any article about that? come on now".

Which is just a incredibly stupid thing to say. Of course a actress, a celebrity will
get more 'attention' , the media will be reporting this of course. Does this mean we can't say R.I.P.?

I ran into people on a few general topic boards that have said that. And It makes me so sad. :cry: And It is a stupid thing to say for those people, Celebs will always get the attention when they die. Don't those people think they won't.

Jeanne Wolf, Editor of Parade Magazine, told Sky News that Murphy suffered from a heart murmur

RIP.... dude there's something wrong with 2009 :(

Actress Brittany Murphy dead at 32
(CNN) -- Actress Brittany Murphy has died, Los Angeles police and hospital officials said Sunday. She was 32. Murphy was pronounced dead at 10:04 a.m. PT Sunday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, hospital spokeswoman Sally Stewart told CNN Radio.
She starred in several movies, including "Clueless," "Don't Say a Word," and "8 Mile."
Source: http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/12/20/brittany.murphy/index.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashton to Brittany: 'See You on the Other Side'
Posted Dec 20th 2009 1:35PM by TMZ Staff
Ashton Kutcher is already opening up about the death his his ex girlfriend Brittany Murphy, insisting the world "lost a little piece of sunshine."

1220_brittany_murphy_ashton_kutcher_bn.jpg

Kutcher, who famously dated Murphy in 2002 -- when they starred in "Just Married" together -- Tweeted, "2day the world lost a little piece of sunshine. My deepest condolences go out to Brittany's family, her husband, and her amazing mother Sharon."
Kutcher added, "See you on the other side kid."
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0aGU8Nv6t

I ran into people on a few general topic boards that have said that. And It makes me so sad. :cry: And It is a stupid thing to say for those people, Celebs will always get the attention when they die. Don't those people think they won't.

it really is a sad thing to say about celebrities when they pass......but I have lost my father in-law and and my sister inlaw is in the hospital right now..they will do open heat surgery on her tomorrow....it is hard to lose people we love..however..It is all part of his plan...it hurts yes....but you learn to live with it.

oh my gosh.... thats terrible.... :no:

geez...2009. The year of celebrity passing.

it really is a sad thing to say about celebrities when they pass......but I have lost my father in-law and and my sister inlaw is in the hospital right now..they will do open heat surgery on her tomorrow....it is hard to lose people we love..however..It is all part of his plan...it hurts yes....but you learn to live with it.

I will pray for your sister in law to get better.

sending all my love and prayers to your family... :(

I will pray for your sister in law to get better.

thank you.....My husband is beside himself in the past two years he has lsot his brother his dad and now his sister....very hard to take........Oh I am sorry I didnt mean to take this thread off course.

sending all my love and prayers to your family... :(

Thank you also.....I have already prayed for Brittany's family...as we all know ..she herself is not in pain amymore....Bless her family.:(

Don't know if everyone already know, but she sang also.
This one was big in the clubs.

[youtube]o8sg77XSfqQ[/youtube]​

im really sad to hear this because she is indeed one of my fave actresses...i absolutely LOVED her in Clueless, 8 mile, Just Married...she had a great personality and she will be missed! It VERY sad she died the same way Michael did :( Just brings me back to 6-25...

Thank you for posting this...she really was quite a beautiful and talented girl..

never knew she sang it :( i like that song!

the only way to describe this year is................ SHIT!

i cant believe it eather. i was shocked when i herd the news this morning. like you guys i though the same thing when they said "cardiac arrest" "los angelas" and "pronouced dead". it bring june 25th back to mind and i never wanted to be reminded of that horribable day. wtf is with 2009??? :(

my heart is with you tonight.

Well DAMN!!! This is Not a year I signed up for. :no: June 25...That was just the start I guess.

This is The saddest YEAR!!! I really liked her...Esp. on "Up town Girls". She was a great talent. :mello: My condolences to Family and Friends of BM!:pray:

"Britney, Mike's waiting 4 you girl, You'll be fine...he'll show you the ropes..." R.I.P. !!!:yes::angel:

L.O.V.E.
Romi

I actually am fortunate enough to not having suffered a loss in my family yet. Except for pets and my grandpa(but i was so young, i can't remember) i have yet to experience what it's like. When MJ died, my hero, my idol, all of that....it was crazy, i just couldn't realize it. So his passing and all of my beloved pets...are the losses i have suffered. But i am glad none of my family has passed away. That day will eventualy come...but i'd rather not think about that.

You'll be in my prayers hun! GOD Be with you and your sister in-law.:angel:

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Just heard about this earlier. How very sad. Brittany was an awesome actress (Loved her in "Clueless") and seemed to be so full of life. She was so young. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and loved ones.

Oh dear, such a shame, I don't know why He takes people away so early it hardly seems fair :(

Rest in Peace, Michael is waiting for you now,

Does anyone know exactly WHY she had a cardiac arrest?? Was she taking drugs?

I actually am fortunate enough to not having suffered a loss in my family yet. Except for pets and my grandpa(but i was so young, i can't remember) i have yet to experience what it's like. When MJ died, my hero, my idol, all of that....it was crazy, i just couldn't realize it. So his passing and all of my beloved pets...are the losses i have suffered. But i am glad none of my family has passed away. That day will eventualy come...but i'd rather not think about that.

well hun I cannot say I blame you for that..Losing Michael was VERY devastating...even to me who thought that after losing my sister in 2006 that nothing could ever rock my world like that again,,,but I was wrong...but....we all DO have to pick ourselves back live for today because tomorrow is not promised to us.

also thank you all for your prayers..:)

Back