Bruno Mars impersonates MJ on SNL skit (hilarious!)

Lmao I finally watched it hehehehehehe.... that was so funny :lmao:

indeed, :hysterical: I love the lean and the kick...
Though the last seconds did KILL the joke for me :beee:

The best part of the whole thing was actually Sudeikis who says ''Who the hell skips Billie Jean?'' and later ''What Michael Jackson song is this bastard looking for?''. :hysterical:

That was real funny OMG. But, didn't like him dying after doing MJ with a glove on....:bugeyed His Green day impression was the best.

^No, his character dies after he's finished doing Michael. Personally I think it's because he couldn't handle the power of the King. :p

His Billy Joe was creepily accurate! :eek:hmy2: I didn't like his Michael impersonation, no matter how hard they try, Michael's voice is matchless.

It was funny. I thought the same thing how can you skip Billie jean lol? I liked the Beat it part because they all got into it. I liked the lean too. The only thing I didn't like the way he sang smooth criminal. (don't throw anything at me please). I thought he sounded the closest to Michael when he sang a little bit of man in the mirror. He was so intense doing Michael lol.

I am so glad that I saw a commercial that Bruno Mars was hosting SNL so I made sure to watch it-LOVED the Pandora sketch-the lean was priceless.
Bruno Mars is a real cutie and can really sing. Loved the opening too.

i wished he wore total mj outfit that wouldve been so cool

But yeh " who the heck skips billie jean"!!!! :lmao: best part

I was dying laughing when he botched Louis Armstrong and they were saying "that wasn't your best one"

LOLOL! funny. I'm sure he was faking he didn't know the lyrics..riiiight? :jumpcrazy

Whole family watched it here. Super!

Gotta love Bruno Mars.

He he - yeah wasnt he an mj personator before became famous

[youtube]jZ2TSvCLBOM[/youtube]

[youtube]2OEsWkzXL8M[/youtube]

I remember seeing other footage of Bruno Mars in much better quality, all dressed up with an afro wig, from what I remember. He was also very young then. Must be somewhere on YT.

Last edited:
I laughed a lot--funny the way he sang BJ and SC--emphasizing the explosive bursts of Michael's words, which DO often make the lyrics hard to understand--'No one knows the right lyrics to that song!" I didn't 'get' the dying at the end bit as a reference to MJ's death--I just thought 'Devon' burned himself out with his imitations--but if it was a spin on MJ's death, that was NOT funny and I am sorry I laughed at it.

Watched the show on DVR, as I had a feeling MJ would come up knowing Bruno's history a little. And sure enough this skit came on.

I think the dying part at the end was just the character collapsing from taking on so many impressions and then doing the king of pop just did him in lol.

Last edited:
I admit it made me :lmao: the parts: "Who the hell skips Billie Jean?" and "What Michael Jackson song is the son of a bitch looking for?" becuase it's so true! :lmao:

I think we all learned a way to do the lean too now lol. I never would think of that.

He reminded me of MJ even just doing his monologue.
He looks very much like young MJ.

They changed the video to a shorter video, skipping some funny parts - wtf?

Back