Calling All Fans from US - NC, VA, SC, GA, TN, LA, TX, OK, FL, AL

I saw very few east coasters :( I'm in NJ, but close to Pa & Ny. Should I start a thread for the east coast people or at least in the PA, NJ, NY area?

Im from fort worth texas! We have always tried to do Mj events and have done MANY in the past

YALL (hahahaha) come see this is it with us!

A.L.A.B.A.M.A IN DA BUILDIN!!!! HAHA.. hey im from birmingham..so..i was thinkin maybe if there are any fans from bama we could meet up in birmingham to go se TII...

South Florida fan here. I'm so south, I'm outta the south.

Anyone who knows anything about the Bible Belt will know what I mean.

Florida hereeeeeee.Tampa,FL exactly.Orlando is the fartest I can travel.That's about 90 mins from where I live so I could do an Orlando meetup.

I live in Pensacola, FL.

Are there any other fans in Pensacola or near by going to "This Is It"?

How comÉ nothing ever popps off here in chicago? The 4th biggest city in the United states and I seem to be the only MJ fan who lives here. I do want to plan a This Is It party then go see th movie with a bunch of MJ fans who would understand me. I find no such people here . Maybe I should advertise it on Craigslist?

Yes I am, another B'ham chick here. :D I wish i could see The movie, but I gotta wait till it hits DVD unless I can convince dad (another MJ fan) to go the theater. And he's a really busy person. :cry:

awe man...i hope he goes to see it...i really want to go to but im down in auburn in school..and you know how that goes...but im determined to go see it!!!!:yes:

So, that makes 5 of us.. I'm 40mins from Winston. Go to Hanes Mall all the time. :)

Maybe the five of us can plan a meetup and whoever would like to come from other states can join us?

Last edited:
Re: Calling All Fans from US - NC, VA, SC, GA, TN, LA, TX, OK, FL, AL,WV

has anyone seen on their local cinemas a listings as of yet from these states?

How comÉ nothing ever popps off here in chicago? The 4th biggest city in the United states and I seem to be the only MJ fan who lives here. I do want to plan a This Is It party then go see th movie with a bunch of MJ fans who would understand me. I find no such people here . Maybe I should advertise it on Craigslist?

Did you see this new thread on here:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76765

I'm from Chicago!! I thought I was the only one! Let's put something together!

anyone from Rhode Island?????......I dont think they are going to show the Movie in my state....:very angry:

Okay, I'm trying to be patient here. How the heck is one supposed to find out if this movie will be in their own state??? There is no information on the This Is It website. Nothing, nor can I find anything in googling my state.

just keep checking fandango.com or sign up at thisisit-movie.com, to be reminded of when tickets go on sell.

oh my gosh your siggy is just TO CUTE. How did you make that. I love it. :lol:

Anyone from Middle TN :)
Nashville, TN---IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!
girldance.gif

Back