Can Michael still make?

Yes he can, and he did wrote YRMW en more songs like that. And Will.I.Am said the new album is going to be like Off The Wall for these days. So I think there are going to be a lot feel good songs on the new album were you can dance very good on.

Maybe the plans are changed... will.i.am said that about 2 years ago... I mean. you never know what the new album will be like...
but I'm very optimistic.. I think it will be great!

please dont ruin this board like you have with your constant spamming on other boards

OF COURSE he can he is the KING OF POP!! he just probably didn't feel like making a dance tune...he probably wanted to write from his heart....most dance tunes don't show that....

No he sure can't!! He is WAY too OLD and he has lost his mojo!!

NOT!!!! :lol:

Sure he can, he did it in 2001, and 10 years from now he will still be able to make a smash hit. A real club banger! (like Will.I.Am said it!!)

I think so too, especially since will.i.am said he wants to take Michael back to Off the wall 2008 style. That means good singing vocally, good melodies and nice hooks:D
you're an enigma, u know that?

u ask a question already loaded w/ doubt and negativity then u agree w/ the first person who replies...r u just bored?

Do you guys think Michael is still capable of making hit friendly dance tunes? If you've noticed Michael hasn't exactly written a good dance tune since "The Way you make me feel" in 1988. All of his self-written songs have been sort of slow, healing and very personal. Do you think Mike still has another "Don't stop 'til you get enough" in him? something funky, yet fresh with a good singing voice

Jam? RTT ITC.....GHOST,YRMW,HEARTBREAKER,2000 WATTS.....

Do you guys think Michael is still capable of making hit friendly dance tunes? If you've noticed Michael hasn't exactly written a good dance tune since "The Way you make me feel" in 1988. All of his self-written songs have been sort of slow, healing and very personal. Do you think Mike still has another "Don't stop 'til you get enough" in him? something funky, yet fresh with a good singing voice

Guess you miss the whole Dangerous era thingy where the first 6 songs on that CD were uptempo dance tunes...

Sometimes, sometimes jaydom, you do make me wonder about you.... :scratch::scratch:

man kaymon don't even know what to say anymore....it's the same questions w/ different subjects but they all end the same way.

Yes, he can make friendly dance tunes. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, YES-AH!!! He will make 'em, and we 'gon boogie boogie booogie on down to the flo', down to our KNEEEES DADDY-AH!!! *pant pant* END OF CONVO! :dance: :chillin:

Last edited:
Yes, he can make friendly dance tunes. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, YES-AH!!! He will make 'em, and we 'gon boogie boogie booogie on down to the flo', down to our KNEEEES DADDY-AH!!! *pant pant* END OF CONVO! :dance: :chillin:
You so crazy!! :lol: :rofl:

Back