Celebs who supported Michael?

of course I love evanescence there amazing I'v never heard a female singer that can sing like Amy
I never knew that she supported MJ in 03 that just awesome thanks for posting :)

That's cool. I hope there's an Evanescence thread in the music section. I should check...:)

Yeah, she's pretty much always adored Michael. Always spoke well of him in interviews and stuff.

Another one who's always loved Micheal is the singer of the band HIM name Ville Valo. He's always talked wonderful about Mike.

Here's an interview he did last month where he talks about Micheal. He starts talking about Micheal in 2:57. This was done before the autopsy report was leaked, so Ville was under the impression that Micheal died of drug addictions. Just so people know and they don't start flipping on Ville!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijJnJsLQlP4

For those who don't know who Ville Valo is, this is a picture of him

blender.jpg

Last edited:
the thing is some of us (myself included) has been long time fans of mj, from the time we were kids. Speaking for myself, anytime mj was in the news i was there, tv shows, magazines what have u. And i suprise myself sometimes with the stuff i remember. I remember shows like hard copy in the early 90's (hated that show was pure evil, but i was a kid back then) , geraldo, inside edition etc etc was on mj's back non stop. Anyways my point is some of us tend to remember quotes and stuff vividly even though we dont have links to sources or whatever. I was gluded to my tv during the trial and i remember being didgusted by hollywood. I cant always tell u what program i saw or heard crap on but i remember the fairweather friends. Shoot i can remember them during 93 also.

i can remember vividly 1993, the annoucement, the oprah interview and also the superbowl halftime show, i remember where i was in my living room when mj firstcame on and talked about the accusations . So sad

An article I just found: http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,549092,00.html

It verifies a lot of the quotes stated earlier.

"''I'm a fan. I support him a hundred zillion percent,'' rapper LL Cool J told reporters at the Vibe Awards. ''Until I see evidence, I'm not going to be convinced. I'm not going to be brainwashed.'' Others at the hip-hop awards ceremony who defended Jackson included Ludacris, Monica, Kelly Osbourne, and Alicia Keys."

Back