Cheapish Opening Night Tickets

I asked this question in the Viagogo thread but probably better to post in here as they were only purchased today....

My Mum just bought 2x ticks from Viagogo for September in Block A2 Row E for significantly less that the Thriller package seats were valued at...

Why would Viagogo/AEG be selling seats in the 'Thriller package' section for less than the original value (2 ticks in row E for less than the value of 1 Thriller tick)?

Sounds like a real bargain but i'm a little worried it's a scam because of how cheap the seats are, anyone any idea if AEG are selling off cheap seats in the front few rows of A2 through Viagogo??

cause at the end of the day they have to sell them. the prices were cut by over 50% yesterday but whether they will stay like that who knows. and sept dates have always been cheap.

I darent look at opening night tickets now, considering I gave in and paid way over the odds a month or so ago, and not even decent seats at that. Through gritted teeth, I can say Im still pleased as punch to be going to opening night :)

yeah its ridiculous and more tickets have appeared again for several dates. i wondering if this is the start of viagogo trying toget rid of lots of ticks for the first set of shows at least and why the prices have dropped so much

Last edited:
Sounds about right, will be keeping an eye out regularly, hoping that some good front block tickets will come down in price for sept dates.

PS Happy birthday for yesterday.x

thanks. sept is prob the cheapest month from what ive seen from looking u should pick some good ones up

Damn, I need a ticket for August 28! Why do they have to sell them in pairs????!!!! I want only one!

its the sections that matter row A's no good if its at the back of the 400

its the sections that matter row A's no good if its at the back of the 400

I agree, I've been thinking of going to the opening night for a while but Row A Block 401 doesn't interest me, you'd basically be sitting on top of the stage, not the greatest view.

Would like something decent in the 100s but the prices are just too high for me to think about that, some of the 400s nearer the middle of the venue seem a better deal but its very high up there so not too sure how much you'd see for the money.

Back