Cheapish Opening Night Tickets

For what dates??

I know I spend crazy:tease:money
for my July 18 ticket :doh: And now
it's half the price-_-

The ticket I got today is for July 26th. Bk A3, row B, yeeee :D They were only sold as pairs, but luckily I found someone who was willing to buy the other one.

So now I'm attending july 22, 24 and 26 :)

The ticket I got today is for July 26th. Bk A3, row B, yeeee :D They were only sold as pairs, but luckily I found someone who was willing to buy the other one.

So now I'm attending july 22, 24 and 26 :)

:cheeky:AHHHHHH! That's amazing:D
I'm happy for you :hug:

I've been keeping track of certain dates and sections, and I know FOR SURE that tickets were added for those dates and sections, so considering how there are lower ticket prices throughout all the concerts, it only makes sense that additional tickets were added to Viagogo.

I've been watching tickets too... especially for the 24th, 26th and 28th of July and the same A1 Row B/A3 Row B tickets, which they had since last week, which this morning still were listed at around 330 and 460 were slashed by around 70 pounds! The tickets on the 26th were 100 pounds more expensive than the ones on the 24th, now they cost the same... but yeah... some Row C's were added!

cheap compaired to what they used to be. but yeah not cheap cheap lol

opeing night was around 240 i think for 112-111. theres lot of cheaper ones. im looking at one for the final show thats more than 50% cheaper than yesterday but its hard to know what the final show will really be,is it worth buying one now and wasting a ticket if/when theres cancellations or do u take the chance. its so far away

opeing night was around 240 i think for 112-111. theres lot of cheaper ones. im looking at one for the final show thats more than 50% cheaper than yesterday but its hard to know what the final show will really be,is it worth buying one now and wasting a ticket if/when theres cancellations or do u take the chance. its so far away

That happened to me with February 24th, which is a pain as it was an awkward date for me to make but seeing as it was the last show I got it anyway. Now I've probably gone and done it all again by buying a March 6th ticket lol. But it's a Saturday anyway which means it's easier for me as I work Mon-Fri.

Prometheus - I feel you, I'm not even gonna look cuz it makes me feel a bit sick, lol.

LOL we're kinda starting to get pompous with calling 300 pound tickets cheap! LMAO If somebody would have told me a couple of months ago that I would be willing to pay multiple times 300 pounds for tickets I would have told that person he's crazy!

im looking at one for the final show thats more than 50% cheaper than yesterday but its hard to know what the final show will really be,is it worth buying one now and wasting a ticket if/when theres cancellations or do u take the chance. its so far away
LOL yeah... I decided for right now to only bother with 2009! I will take care of next year at the end of this years run or even later!

Prometheus - I feel you, I'm not even gonna look cuz it makes me feel a bit sick, lol.
Well, I'm sadomasoistic... I have to look.... can't take my eyes of it! LOL ;)

how much?

for £164 each for 2. I tried to get some same block, few rows infront was a few pounds cheaper than what I got but they went before I was about to pay for them.
I'm interested swapping my other tickets for 1st Aug, and 29th Sept. they are both in upper tiers. I was about buy more but maybe other time. Don't want to go mad.

LOL yeah... I decided for right now to only bother with 2009! I will take care of next year at the end of this years run or even later!
yeah i kinda feel like that but if they are there and cheap as they are now it kinda tempting. but im waiting on some january ones as the rows A-E havnt been added yet. it seems they wait until some have been sold b4 adding so im gonna wait that out. paitence and all that. plus who knows what might show up on TM. is this a ploy cause TM are gonna start selling again?.theres big patterns with viagogo and now on july 16th after selling the a1 row G off cheap today they have added on single ticket for the same row but going for 700 quid. u can bet they will add more aswell. it seems to be a game to them.even the A" blocks are the same as the A1 A3 now which was unhear of b4

july 16th august 26th if anyone is after buying 2 and selling one to me or end of sept preferably 27th show feb next year aswell

If you buy from Viagogo and order to same address and use same card as you did with original ticketmaster, will they be cancelled since its over the 6 per household?!

I think that it's due to the media worrying people - there are many rumours flying around that Michael's first concerts will be cancelled, so people are putting their tickets up for sale and buying later ones thinking that they'll be more secure. Just my thoughts on it.

If you buy from Viagogo and order to same address and use same card as you did with original ticketmaster, will they be cancelled since its over the 6 per household?!

no. the limits are totally seperate. 4 from ticketmaster in the gen sale and 6 from viagogo

I think that it's due to the media worrying people - there are many rumours flying around that Michael's first concerts will be cancelled, so people are putting their tickets up for sale and buying later ones thinking that they'll be more secure. Just my thoughts on it.
all those tickets on sale are from AEG. personally i think its the other way alot think he wont get through all of them so want early shows.and will worry about next year then

yeah i kinda feel like that but if they are there and cheap as they are now it kinda tempting. but im waiting on some january ones as the rows A-E havnt been added yet. it seems they wait until some have been sold b4 adding so im gonna wait that out. paitence and all that. plus who knows what might show up on TM. is this a ploy cause TM are gonna start selling again?.theres big patterns with viagogo and now on july 16th after selling the a1 row G off cheap today they have added on single ticket for the same row but going for 700 quid. u can bet they will add more aswell. it seems to be a game to them.even the A" blocks are the same as the A1 A3 now which was unhear of b4
yeh i,m the same i really wanted to go more than once,i am going in august ,but i thought maybe later i will try and get tickets for 2010.

u have 6 ticket limit on via. obviously depending on money u go more than twice

Back