Chris Brown New Song will sample Human Nature

I don't mind it but its not the best sampling I've heard of HN. Say what you will about Chris Brown though it cant be denied how much he loves Michael and has done for years.

I love SWV's version! :wild::D

I actually liked this version as well. They are almost indentical in feel. It made me very nostalgic. I remember when SWV's version first came out. :sigh:

Attack, attack, attack (critique, critique, critique).

Hey thrillerchild :waving:

As for Chris Brown (the person) his being a fan of Michael Jackson - That's always a great thing.

Good to see you by-the-way.

:wub:
souldreamer7

The sound is Human nature(Michael) and the Meaning of the song is like Usher's You make me wanna'...

Good for him. I like it cuz its Human Nature... And I thank him for loving MIChael!

If you dont like the song... just say so... This is a tribute to his Idol and respecting him isnt that hard... :)

L.o.v.e.
Romi

I like it but it should include michael too.. so the new generation knows its the work of the KING! :)

He uses it on all his songs, shouldn't be much of a surprise at this stage in his career. And the sample sounds identical to SWV's, which I feel was the few songs that used it best, other than Nas' It Ain't Hard To Tell.

not all his songs at all.
U can clearly see which ones he used it on..

but up 2 you, deuces, no bullshit, next 2 you, oh my love, wet the bed(and a few more on the album) are not autotune..

but i really dont like it when he uses autotune it sounds worse..

his mixtape tracks without no autotune always sounds the best.. why couldnt they kept it like that on the album too:/

But to the song I really like it.. But then Im pretty sure its because it simply reminds one of Human Nature..:p

Back