Christian Members

Re: Any Believers in Jesus Christ Here?

I didnt know where else to post this _
I just want to be near my faithful friends who believe
In Jesus and a better life for the faithful with him in heaven.
You support has meant so much to me ..

My Sister Christine Passed away today from cancer. I spent this morning with her holding her hand and singing to her about Jesus & heaven. I want to thank YOU my friends for your support and prayers over the last few weeks. It meant so much to me and gave me strength. Please know how much I love and appreciate all of you and continue to keep my family and myself in Your prayers at this time _ I Love you, Mickie

Qbee,
I'm sorry for the loss of your sister. Please be assured of my prayers for you and your family.

We went and visited my 103-year-old (104 next month) great-great aunt at her house. It was great to see her and I am so blessed to have her in my life.

Prayers and hugs to you, Qbee!

WOW! What a milestone!! My husband's grandma lived to be 101. She died in 2001.

We went and visited my 103-year-old (104 next month) great-great aunt at her house. It was great to see her and I am so blessed to have her in my life.

Prayers and hugs to you, Qbee!

Wow, how great to have your great aunt around. I bet she's told you a lot of good stories.

Wow, how great to have your great aunt around. I bet she's told you a lot of good stories.

Yes, she has. She told us some today. She told us how she'd used to look in the catalogue with my great-great grandma (her mom) and pick out a dress for Easter, then her mom would go to the store and find the fabric and make it. Every year.

Yes, she has. She told us some today. She told us how she'd used to look in the catalogue with my great-great grandma (her mom) and pick out a dress for Easter, then her mom would go to the store and find the fabric and make it. Every year.

My great-aunt passed away in 1994. She was my grandmother's sister. I miss her so.

My great-aunt passed away in 1994. She was my grandmother's sister. I miss her so.

This is my late great-grandma's sister. Another one of my late great-grandmas has a sister who is alive as well (but she's in her 80s -- she's a lot younger than my Nanny, she's closer to my grandpa's age), and another one's brother's wife is 101 and still living.

Mickie, praying for ya!!! Love you!

Today is the day I begin again with my study.
Today is the day I will change the wrong things in my life to the good.
And today is the day I saw this message: It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life.

From now on I will stick to this message and give more what I have.

God bless you all

Today is the day I begin again with my study.
Today is the day I will change the wrong things in my life to the good.
And today is the day I saw this message: It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life.

From now on I will stick to this message and give more what I have.

God bless you all

Hope everything goes well.

We love having u here.

Mickie, I have been praying for you!!!

I didnt know where else to post this _
I just want to be near my faithful friends who believe
In Jesus and a better life for the faithful with him in heaven.
You support has meant so much to me ..

My Sister Christine Passed away today from cancer. I spent this morning with her holding her hand and singing to her about Jesus & heaven. I want to thank YOU my friends for your support and prayers over the last few weeks. It meant so much to me and gave me strength. Please know how much I love and appreciate all of you and continue to keep my family and myself in Your prayers at this time _ I Love you, Mickie

I'm so sorry for your loss Mickie, I keep you and your family in my prayers.

I feel so badly for Mickie!! I hope she can pop in here when she can and let us know how she's doing.

GROUP HUG FOR MICKIE!!!

This is so cool to see people proclaim proudly that Jesus Christ is Lord.

He lives. And he reigns. And we glorify Him for paying the ultimate price to save us.

I'm comforted when I read about Andrae Crouch and I hear that Michael accepted Christ in his heart. Hallelujah! :)

This is so cool to see people proclaim proudly that Jesus Christ is Lord.

He lives. And he reigns. And we glorify Him for paying the ultimate price to save us.

I'm comforted when I read about Andrae Crouch and I hear that Michael accepted Christ in his heart. Hallelujah! :)

Preach it, defdave!! You rock my friend!!

Jesus is Lord and NO one comes above Him or before Him!

Jesus is Lord!! I'll shout it from anywhere around my campus for everyone to hear!! I'm SO excited to proclaim that he's my Savior!

I proclaimed Jesus is Lord right before I performed my senior choir solo -- in front of hundreds of people!! My dad was moved to tears.

Defdave, that comforts me as well!! Praise Jesus!

Back