Christian Members

Re: Any Believers in Jesus Christ Here?

Alright now!! Amen!! Love ya'll!

so good to see so many Christians in the one place.

Jesus is lord of all.

Michelle, I wanted you to know that I have been praying for the things you asked me to.

Love ya! God Bless!

This is so cool to see people proclaim proudly that Jesus Christ is Lord.

He lives. And he reigns. And we glorify Him for paying the ultimate price to save us.

I'm comforted when I read about Andrae Crouch and I hear that Michael accepted Christ in his heart. Hallelujah! :)

The story that Michael accepted Christ was not true. He did meet with Crouch and his wife a few months before he died, he had questions about the Holy Spirit. They sang together and prayed together but did not say the sinners prayer.
So we do not know for sure what happened, all I know is that when I read that story I had such a sense of joy and peace overcome me and both my mum and I had pictures of Michael with God. We both cried tears of joy knowing that in our hearts, we believed that he was with God now.:angel:

Not tryin' to be pushy, Unity. I'm just saying right now that from personal experience and studying up on the facts, Jesus Christ is THE way. :)

I also believe in Jesus Christ :)

Cool. I'm sittin' here listening to 'Gone To Soon' right now and reading your post. It's great to see you believe in Christ. As the Word of God says.....He is THE way, THE truth,, and THE life. (John 4:16)

That's bad---.......... to see so many yall gettin down with the Lord our Savior Jesus Christ. I love it.

I love Him. He loves us and He loves me and I praise Him for looking after me through good and bad.

I praise you, God....and in the name of Your only Son, Jesus Christ.....I praise you, Jehovah....you are my Lord and I love you forever....regardless of people's doctrine's about days of worship or human's doctrine's about this or that (instruments, etc).....I know that according to what You have told us in Your gospel's...none of that matters as does what's in our hearts when it comes to You and our Father.

I listen to YOUR words and YOUR gospel and I praise you Lord for sending your Son to die on the cross for ALL of us regardless of culture or society or doctrine......All praise be to Jesus Christ because He deserves it!

And God (or Yahweh as many know Him) should be praised for all He does for us. I mean...for real...He does a LOT for us. Bless Him. I cannot even begin to contain all the praise we owe to our Creator.

We all take Him for granted. I know this. But God made us all in His own image. He has a plan for each and every one of us. But many times we take our own route and that's when we screw up. We just need to follow the Lord and we be alright. I'm telling you right now.

Praise God!

"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.
God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him."
also from John 4:16

EDIT: Just wanted to let yall know I'm sittin' here now smoking a cigarette while I'm postin this. God don't care. I'm telling you right now that what He cares about is what is in your heart. He will work on your imperfections later on. :) What He cares about is your SOUL.

He cares about your heart. He cares about what's inside you. He just needs to know that you believe in and follow Him. That's why He sent Jesus to earth.

God truly, truly loves YOU. He does. He created you and YOU are the reason He sent Jesus (who was spoke about thousands of years before His birth by the way) to live and die for YOU.

HE LOVES YOU. He loves Michael too. And that's why you have heard MJ speak about Him so much. God has made an impact.

Please.....for your own sake....let God through Jesus Christ make a healing impact on YOUR life too. You won't regret it. I'm tellin' ya right now, yall. I'm not the only one....lol Just look at it on the web and you'll see.....Jesus will make a change in your life for the good.

Michael loved Him (and I fully believe Michael is with Him now)...and you can too.

Just accept Him into your heart and follow Him.

That's it. It's easy.

To be honest....as far as God's plan goes.....it's really just "Human Nature". :)

Pray this:

"And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in Heaven,

Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in Heaven, so in earth.

Give us day by day our daily bread. And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one

that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil."

And with that...as long as you follow Jesus and what He told us about in the gospels of the Word of God.....you be alright. Just live by the Word of God and you won't be missing any more. That hole in your life will be filled by God....the way it was meant to be filled since the beginning of time.

I pray you will have a one on one with God with this as His Word said in Luke 11:2-4.

You won't regret it.....especially when in the next few years you are called up on high to meet with Him. It's gonna happen no matter how much you may want to deny it.

It's gonna happen. Wouldn't you rather be sure? And wouldn't you rather have some some peace in your soul about everything?

Yes I'm distraught over Michael's passing....esp. because I'll never have the oppportunity to witness him live on stage. But....at the same time....I'm at peace because I fully believe from his statements and deeds that he KNEW the Lord.

Now..if I were an atheist I wouldn't have that. I'd be worried. But with my faith in Christ I know that MJ is ok. I know he is protected by our Heavenly Father as MJ has spoken about so many times before.

God bless Michael Jackson and thank you all for praising the Lord the way He should be praised. Hallelujah......Praise God.

Thank You Jesus.

Last edited:

defdave, you are a God send here. I just love you, my Lovely One!!!

God Bless!!

"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.
God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him."
also from John 4:16

EDIT: Just wanted to let yall know I'm sittin' here now smoking a cigarette while I'm postin this. God don't care. I'm telling you right now that what He cares about is what is in your heart. He will work on your imperfections later on. :) What He cares about is your SOUL.

He cares about your heart. He cares about what's inside you. He just needs to know that you believe in and follow Him. That's why He sent Jesus to earth.

God truly, truly loves YOU. He does. He created you and YOU are the reason He sent Jesus (who was spoke about thousands of years before His birth by the way) to live and die for YOU.

HE LOVES YOU. He loves Michael too. And that's why you have heard MJ speak about Him so much. God has made an impact.

Please.....for your own sake....let God through Jesus Christ make a healing impact on YOUR life too. You won't regret it. I'm tellin' ya right now, yall. I'm not the only one....lol Just look at it on the web and you'll see.....Jesus will make a change in your life for the good.

Michael loved Him (and I fully believe Michael is with Him now)...and you can too.

Just accept Him into your heart and follow Him.

That's it. It's easy.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:
Great post! Thank you and God bless :yes:

I really love this thread, it gives so much strength to my own faith.. it feels good to be with people who think the same way.

I haven't read the Bible for ages though I have thought that I should. I think tonight I will read some. :)

:clapping::clapping::clapping:
Great post! Thank you and God bless :yes:

I really love this thread, it gives so much strength to my own faith.. it feels good to be with people who think the same way.

I haven't read the Bible for ages though I have thought that I should. I think tonight I will read some. :)

Hey The One, just thought I would pop in and say Hi to you!

Hey The One, just thought I would pop in and say Hi to you!
Really haha. I have to go now though, really. Have to wake up early tomorrow and I have still some stuff to do.. but talk to you sometime! God bless :)

ps. My name is Hanna you can all call me that ;)

This thread really makes me happy. :)

Here is some scripture for my fellow believers. Enjoy His word!!

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging. (Psalm 46:1-3)

Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer. From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe. I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings. (Psalm 61:1-4)

My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken. (Psalm 62:1-2)

You who live in the shelter of the Most High, who abide in the shadow of the Almighty, will say to the Lord, "My refuge and my fortress; my God in whom I trust." (Psalm 91:1-2)

Those who love me, I will deliver; I will protect those who know my name. When they call to me, I will answer them; I will be with them in trouble, I will rescue them and honor them. With long life I will satisfy them, and show them my salvation. (Psalm 91:14-16)

The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them. (Psalm 145: 18-19)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and are safe. (Proverbs 18:10)

Fear of others will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe. (Proverbs 29:25)

Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation. (Isaiah 12:2)

Those of steadfast mind you keep in peace—because they trust in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for in the Lord God you have an everlasting rock. (Isaiah 26: 3-4)

In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength. (Isaiah 30:15)

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. (Isaiah 40:28-31)

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)

Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. For I am the Lord you God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. (Isaiah 43:1b-3a)

O Lord, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in time of distress. (Jeremiah 16:19)

You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. (Jeremiah 29:13)

I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. (Jeremiah 31:3)

Ah Lord God! It is you who made the heavens and the earth by your great power and by your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for you. (Jeremiah 32:17)

See, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh; is anything too hard for me? (Jeremiah 32:27)

Your father knows what you need before you ask him. So do not worry, saying 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Today's trouble is enough for today. (Matthew 6:8b, 31-34)

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. (Matthew 11: 28-31)

Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten in God's sight. But even the hairs of your head are all counted. Do not be afraid; you are of more value than many sparrows. (Luke 12:6-7)

Can any of you by worrying add a single hour to your span of life? If then you are not able to do so small a thing as that, why do you worry about the rest. (Luke 12:25-26)

Do not be afraid, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. (Luke 12:32)

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. (John 14:27)

Feel free to share your scripture too.

Here is some scripture for my fellow believers. Enjoy His word!!

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging. (Psalm 46:1-3)

Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer. From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe. I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings. (Psalm 61:1-4)

My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken. (Psalm 62:1-2)

You who live in the shelter of the Most High, who abide in the shadow of the Almighty, will say to the Lord, "My refuge and my fortress; my God in whom I trust." (Psalm 91:1-2)

Those who love me, I will deliver; I will protect those who know my name. When they call to me, I will answer them; I will be with them in trouble, I will rescue them and honor them. With long life I will satisfy them, and show them my salvation. (Psalm 91:14-16)

The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them. (Psalm 145: 18-19)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and are safe. (Proverbs 18:10)

Fear of others will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe. (Proverbs 29:25)

Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation. (Isaiah 12:2)

Those of steadfast mind you keep in peace—because they trust in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for in the Lord God you have an everlasting rock. (Isaiah 26: 3-4)

In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength. (Isaiah 30:15)

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. (Isaiah 40:28-31)

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)

Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. For I am the Lord you God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. (Isaiah 43:1b-3a)

O Lord, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in time of distress. (Jeremiah 16:19)

You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. (Jeremiah 29:13)

I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. (Jeremiah 31:3)

Ah Lord God! It is you who made the heavens and the earth by your great power and by your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for you. (Jeremiah 32:17)

See, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh; is anything too hard for me? (Jeremiah 32:27)

Your father knows what you need before you ask him. So do not worry, saying 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Today's trouble is enough for today. (Matthew 6:8b, 31-34)

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. (Matthew 11: 28-31)

Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten in God's sight. But even the hairs of your head are all counted. Do not be afraid; you are of more value than many sparrows. (Luke 12:6-7)

Can any of you by worrying add a single hour to your span of life? If then you are not able to do so small a thing as that, why do you worry about the rest. (Luke 12:25-26)

Do not be afraid, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. (Luke 12:32)

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. (John 14:27)

Feel free to share your scripture too.
ohhh LOVE all of these so much. You picked some really GREAT ones EarthSong, thank you SO much. You have blessed me a great deal. I plan to read those into my micro tape recorder (ok so its an antiquated IPodish sort of thingy lol) and just listen to it in random moments ... washing dishes...cleaning ... walking to and fro ...thanks again ..I can't stop thanking you because they are so great.) I guess I've been a little bloo too so they are a real picker upper.
There's nothing better than that good old awesome Word of God. Its hmm hmm GOOOOOOD!

Coming to this thread always gives me a lift. I've been very busy and havn't had a lot of time though.

defdave that was some kinda testimony for the Lord buddy! Thank you for that big lift and you told the truth! It was very inspiring to see someone telling it like it is. Reminds me of that scripture that says, "its not what goes into a man's mouth that defiles a man, but what comes out...". I guess it reminded me because people are so quick to preach at you for something that is only between you and God and will turn right around and curse their neighbor, brother, sister, lover, friend ..straight to hell. Good thing they don't have that power, or judging them as if they had the power to do that either. I believe that when we curse others, we curse ourselves because we are all connected...we're all God's children, we all come from the same Source so how can he/she/they be "damned" without us being "damned". I believe that's one thing the Lord meant by, "...its what comes out of a man's mouth that defiles a man". It makes us filthy, dirty, ucky, ugh, in God's eyes and in our own.

That reminds me of one more thing. The GREAT "I AM". "God created man in His image and likeness" so whenever we say "I am..." (something that God is NOT, or when for that matter say to another, "YOU ARE" (something that God is NOT) ... it is a form of using God's name in vain. "I AM" are two most powerful words in this universe.

Yep, God definitely looks at the heart, and I thank and PRAISE God for that because only HE knows what's really going on - INSIDE a person.

O well...random thoughts.

May have been kinda paraphrasing that scripture by the way, but its in there for sure (about what really defiles a person). Once again - SO GLAD for this thread my friend :hug:

I'm gonna have to sign off now. My computer is making me kinda nervous. One of them conked out on me so randomly about an hour ago and this one is acting kinda... well...I won't claim anything I don't want lol so I'll just say, I'll be working on these technical challenges.

Its good to see this thread is going so great. I've gotta dash but y'all definitely do keep right on holding it up for the Most High Jehovah God's Only Begotten Son Jesus Christ and continue to be good. . . and well...you know what they say, 'if you can't be good, be prayerful'

oh, the original of that is, if you can't be good be careful lol - I think Mae West or somebody said that ... but yeh, if y' can't be good - be prayerful. :cheeky:

Much Love Everybody!

God is Love.

Peace 2 1 and all

Last edited:

I believe in Jesus 100% but just don't no how to please him anymore. There is so many christian dominations out there.

I believe in Jesus 100% but just don't no how to please him anymore. There is so many christian dominations out there.
What do you mean? :scratch:

Ah ok. I'm evangelical lutheran.

I am Catholic. If you want to know about a specific denomination. It probably wouldn't be a good idea to discuss the differing beliefs on here, but you can post to us about our denomination and we could pm you links or put links here. Just pm any one of us who say what we are and if you want to know more about our denomination, then pm us and we can help you out and lead you to various links.
Ultimately, the one belief that unites all of us is that Jesus is our Lord and Savior, so that's good that you know that already.
:)

Back