Christian Members

Re: Any Believers in Jesus Christ Here? (Non-debate thread for believers only)

^

That's lovley! You should go to church often. I think God restored many amazing things already for you so be faithful and thank him

That's a wonderful message my friend, god bless you!
I feel so blessed to have her, she's just so, you can't describe her in words, I have the blessings from God to be around her and to enjoy life with her.

you're less intimidated by this, and more prone to look for your gift, and less prone to have a hard time with an explanation for this, if you attribute it as being a gift from God. otherwise, it would defy what would be considered natural. after all, how do you 'grow into' this? looks like she was born with it.

Yay! Science Freak.All the best
I found myself a guy not on here although he is a Michael Fan. Met him on plentyoffish last year & met him 3 weeks ago in person. Although we have only met twice in person I love him a lot & he treats me as human being & likes me for me.
I forgot what that felt like. Unfortunately he works from 8-5 everyday :( so hard to get him to church although he is a Christian.
I need prayers for his sister who was diagnosed with Leukemia on Monday.
Hope everyone is well. God bless you all xx

:)

Kinda funny that I missed that topic. Oh well, I don't check up The Fans section very often. I'm very happy for you Sciense Freak, it's very nice to here good news like that. ;)

Yay! Science Freak.All the best
I found myself a guy not on here although he is a Michael Fan. Met him on plentyoffish last year & met him 3 weeks ago in person. Although we have only met twice in person I love him a lot & he treats me as human being & likes me for me.
I forgot what that felt like. Unfortunately he works from 8-5 everyday :( so hard to get him to church although he is a Christian.
I need prayers for his sister who was diagnosed with Leukemia on Monday.
Hope everyone is well. God bless you all xx

I'm sorry to hear that.... I hope his sister is doing well.
I also hope your prayers for him and her are answered....
:angel:

Thanks Dangerous! His siblings are in Botswana so i'm not sure.
I pray for her every day she's 18. One of the girls I nanny just passed away on Thursday from Leukemia so its been a tough week for both of us. 2 weeks ago another of the girls I nanny was hit by a car. She is ok Thanks be to God but her speech & mobility has suffered just glad shes alive :)

Hello all. Happy Sunday and happy MJ day to all of you.

just wanted to share some spiritual thought that i found on a website

I asked God for all things that I might enjoy life.
He gave me life that I might enjoy all things.

We must always remember Who is on our side.
One plus God is a majority

When we work for the Lord we don't get paid much money,
but the retirement plan is out of this world!

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil.

Faith is not something piously stuffy, but is a scientific procedure for successful living

Prayer is the greatest power available for solving personal problems

One man's formula for success: Positive thinking, prayer, hard work, fair dealing, treat people right

The four hardest tasks on earth are neither physical nor intellectual feats, but spiritual ones: To return love for hate; to include the excluded; to forgive without apology, and to be able to say 'I was wrong'.

Every day is good if you pray.

Seven days without prayer makes one weak.

S piritually
M inded
I s
L ife
E ternal

P ray
U ntil
S omething
H appens

Resentment blocks spiritual power.

When we fail to keep our commitments, we lose character.

Let us not fail to act because of fear of mistakes. That is a mistake in itself. We learn by doing. This is never more true than in sharing the gospel.
If God be for us, who can be against us.

If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind.

Anywhere without God, you will be lonely.

If a mirror is held up to the sun, or other source of light, and held in the right direction, it can reflect that light into an otherwise dark place. If our life is going in the right direction, it can reflect the light of the Son, or the light of the gospel, into an otherwise dark life.

Thanks Dangerous! His siblings are in Botswana so i'm not sure.
I pray for her every day she's 18. One of the girls I nanny just passed away on Thursday from Leukemia so its been a tough week for both of us. 2 weeks ago another of the girls I nanny was hit by a car. She is ok Thanks be to God but her speech & mobility has suffered just glad shes alive :)

I'm truly sorry to hear about all these terrible events. Hope your friend's sister will be on her way to recovery. God bless her and God comfort the family of the little girl you mentioned. You can bet heaven was missing an angel. May the other girl involved in the car crash be healed of all her injuries.

just wanted to share some spiritual thought that i found on a website

I asked God for all things that I might enjoy life.
He gave me life that I might enjoy all things.

We must always remember Who is on our side.
One plus God is a majority

When we work for the Lord we don't get paid much money,
but the retirement plan is out of this world! lol

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil.

Faith is not something piously stuffy, but is a scientific procedure for successful living

Prayer is the greatest power available for solving personal problems

One man's formula for success: Positive thinking, prayer, hard work, fair dealing, treat people right

The four hardest tasks on earth are neither physical nor intellectual feats, but spiritual ones: To return love for hate; to include the excluded; to forgive without apology, and to be able to say 'I was wrong'.

Every day is good if you pray.

Seven days without prayer makes one weak.

S piritually
M inded
I s
L ife
E ternal

P ray
U ntil
S omething
H appens

Resentment blocks spiritual power.

When we fail to keep our commitments, we lose character.

Let us not fail to act because of fear of mistakes. That is a mistake in itself. We learn by doing. This is never more true than in sharing the gospel.
If God be for us, who can be against us.

If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind.

Anywhere without God, you will be lonely.

If a mirror is held up to the sun, or other source of light, and held in the right direction, it can reflect that light into an otherwise dark place. If our life is going in the right direction, it can reflect the light of the Son, or the light of the gospel, into an otherwise dark life.

Thank you so, so very much for those reflections. The bible quotes are obvious favorites, but there were also some i had never heard before, so thanks again for sharing :)

Science freak, i'm very glad to hear about your new found happiness. There are few moments in this life as precious as the one when two souls who are meant to be together become one. God bless you and your girl :)

Hope everyone else is doing well. We gots another month of this awful difficult year behind us and, as far as i can see, that is reason enough to celebrate. I am actually a time-freak, obsessed with the passage of time and the need to make every hour and every day count, truly trying to live each day like is the last. I have calendars all over my houses - from John Paul II and Saint Anthony of Padua to Flower fairies and Michael himself, made of anything from paper to perpetual ones made of wood. Although i wish i had the freedom to live beyond time and not give a %$#@ (considering the thread :cheeky:) about the hours, minutes and days that are passing by, the pace of modern life and all the deadlines that come along with it make it impossible to live that carefree way. On top of that, there is the self imposed pressure related to goals to be attained and the weight of expectactions from others as well, so, in all that mix, me and time have got a pretty complex and at times uncomfortable relationship, but try as we may we can't really escape each other.

The most difficult of all days this past month of August and actually during the whole year has been August 29th for obvious reasons. What is interesting though is that in a strange way Michael's life seems to be under the guidance of John the Baptist – he was born on the day of his martyrdom and he disappeared a day after the saint's birth, a very strange simetry, if i may say so.

StJohnTheBaptistMartyrdom.jpg
johnb_sm.jpg

Saint John the Baptist, who is the connector between the Old and the New Testament is the only saint besides the Mother of God, Our Queen – the Virgin Mary whose birth is celebrated by the Church. Generally, the date of death is the relevant one for holidays because it marks the soul's reunion with its Creator, but in the case of these two extraordinary human beings which had unprecedented roles in the economy of salvation proven by their representation to the right and left of Christ in many icons, their very births are calls for celebration. We will be celebrating Saint Mary's birth exactly one week from now on September 8th.

Returning to the issue of time and the quality we give to it and how we employ it, I gotta add a few more of the comments I found in the last few pages of a daybrightener of mine with selections from Jack Hayford's work. I know i've done this before in this thread. Here are three recent entries in the piece that I would like to share with you all and that I hope you will enjoy.

In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good courage, I have overcome the world (John 16: 33) - August 28th

I am becoming more and more impressed by the summons to simplicity that Jesus issues: „Follow Me...trust Me...learn of Me...”. He makes no grand promises of a rose-strewn pathway. He doesn't roll out the blueprint of predictable details forecasting our tomorrows. Nor does He guarantee that we will ever arrive at some comfortable state of perfected accomplishment. Rather, He says “In the world you will have tribulation”. But He's always there. That's what makes any season of trial, any call to faith, any burden of responsibility a glory time. Jesus is there.

Let all those rejoice who put their trust in You, let them ever shout for joy (Psalm 5:11) - August 29th

Eternal love shines from a cross and an empty tomb. Once Jesus died in our place and rose again to God's right hand, there is no power of defeat or distress that cannot be reversed. Listen...if death itself can be swallowed up in life, then every dead-end street in our sin-darkened world can be broken through God's pathway of promise and becomes a living highway of Kingdom victory.The Kingdom comes with the King – and all of us who have welcomed them into our hearts have reason to rejoice.

If you ask anything in My name, I will do it. (John 14:14) - August 31st

It is staggering to realize that the process by which God's will is done on earth depends on an interceding Church. God is always consistent with His own regulations. By sheer right of His Sovereignty, He could do anything, anywhere, at anytime, by any means, but He doesn't. He confines Himself to the redemptive process worked through the Cross of His Son and released by the ministry of the Holy Spirit through the praying Church. He will do nothing outside those channels.

God bless you everyone. Don't forget that Christ has overcome the world and we are citizens of heaven, this thing we call life down here on earth being nothing but a prep game for the real thing. We are merely in training, so making mistakes along the way is only natural, especially when dealing with imperfect creatures stained by sin, but His Mercy and His love are our salvation. The stakes of the game are huge – it's called eternity therefore it is important, as C.S.Lewis put it – to take care how we treat people because everyone we meet is the possesor of an immortal soul so whoever we might bruise, abuse or ignore is another immortal creature as ourselves. I think it was him who said it, although i ain't entirely sure right now, but the message is loud and clear.

We must love God and we must love one another because we all are His children and therefore we are one family, very disfunctional at times (when we go to war among brothers or when we seem to be unmatched in our ability to come up with new ways to destroy creation), but a family nonetheless. With the Lord's guidance and awaiting His return we must pray to grow ever closer to Him and to the rest of humanity so we can truly function and live according to His will which only seeks our well being and true happiness.

May the good Lord have mercy on us all on this earth he entrusted us with. In the name above all others, JESUS, i pray. Amen

Hey all! :)

I can't stop thanking about Michael since his birthday days ago. I keep thinking about his sweet, pure, genuine soul and how the world treated him. Thank God he got some true friends (especially Christian), his family and fans all around the world who still loves him dearly.

God is suppose to be the one I idolized since he's our Creator but I can't get Michael out my head. Some peope were saying that Michael didn't make it to heaven b/c he wasn't truly saved. Is this the devil telling me and making me think of Michael all the time or is it just me?

I'm confused :(

I can't stop thanking about Michael since his birthday days ago. I keep thinking about his sweet, pure, genuine soul and how the world treated him. Thank God he got some true friends (especially Christian), his family and fans all around the world who still loves him dearly.

God is suppose to be the one I idolized since he's our Creator but I can't get Michael out my head. Some peope were saying that Michael didn't make it to heaven b/c he wasn't truly saved. Is this the devil telling me and making me think of Michael all the time or is it just me?

he's saved. he's the only non hypocrite i have ever seen with my eyes. ask yourself about the people who said he wasn't saved. examine their lives. you may not like what you see.

a true Christian is subject to reviling, false accusations, persecution, for no reason. that sounds like Michael. a true Christian is giving. that sounds like Michael. a true Christian's heart and actions speak louder than words. his enemies knew he wasn't carousing, even if he wrote lovemaking songs. and they hated him for it.

on the other hand, his accusers who think he wasn't saved, are busy rewriting the Bible, putting on a front, and sinning behind your back. they're the ones that have to worry about judgment day. in your heart of hearts, without the influence of others, what do you really think of Michael's behavior, compared to his accusers' behavior. it's clear for me. Michael was the one who didn't have to worry. yes, there's even envy among so called Christians, toward Michael. they saw God bless him mightily for his Abel-like behavior, while their own counterfeit lives were empty, as God is not mocked, and they became Cain-like, in their hatred. why are religious people divided on this? surely the Crouch family stood by him, and knew he wasn't a fake. maybe they ought to ask the Crouch family. but they won't, because of fear of hearing the truth that they already know. the Crouch family spent much more time around him, than those far away accusers.

he's saved. he's the only non hypocrite i have ever seen with my eyes. ask yourself about the people who said he wasn't saved. examine their lives. you may not like what you see.

a true Christian is subject to reviling, false accusations, persecution, for no reason. that sounds like Michael. a true Christian is giving. that sounds like Michael. a true Christian's heart and actions speak louder than words. his enemies knew he wasn't carousing, even if he wrote lovemaking songs. and they hated him for it.

on the other hand, his accusers who think he wasn't saved, are busy rewriting the Bible, putting on a front, and sinning behind your back. they're the ones that have to worry about judgment day. in your heart of hearts, without the influence of others, what do you really think of Michael's behavior, compared to his accusers' behavior. it's clear for me. Michael was the one who didn't have to worry. yes, there's even envy among so called Christians, toward Michael. they saw God bless him mightily for his Abel-like behavior, while their own counterfeit lives were empty, as God is not mocked, and they became Cain-like, in their hatred. why are religious people divided on this? surely the Crouch family stood by him, and knew he wasn't a fake. maybe they ought to ask the Crouch family. but they won't, because of fear of hearing the truth that they already know. the Crouch family spent much more time around him, than those far away accusers.

i agree

Unfortunately I do believe it's the devil that makes you think of Michael all the time.

You state your sin clearly in your post. You have realized it now you should repent and put your thoughts and focus on GOD. That doesn't mean forget about Michael. It means put GOD first and foremost. In order to do that you have to read his word. GOD won't put Michael out of your heart for putting the Almighty first in everything you do.

The fact that you had the courage to ask "Is this the devil telling....." is evidence that GOD is trying to tell you something.

Unfortunately I do believe it's the devil that makes you think of Michael all the time.

You state your sin clearly in your post. You have realized it now you should repent and put your thoughts and focus on GOD. That doesn't mean forget about Michael. It means put GOD first and foremost. In order to do that you have to read his word. GOD won't put Michael out of your heart for putting the Almighty first in everything you do.

The fact that you had the courage to ask "Is this the devil telling....." is evidence that GOD is trying to tell you something.

there is an air of condemnation in this post. something Jesus never endorsed. there is a verse that says clean out your own house before cleaning out someone else's. other than saying that this is not the thread for controversial posts, that cause debate, this is something to think about.

there are also verses that say no one knows the mind of God. you speak as if you do. how big is God? too big for us to sell Him short. that much is true.

Last edited:

I think it's just you. Don't dwell on the thoughts.
We meet plenty of negative people and thoughts in our lives, I think it's our decision whether we believe in them or not, though.

I'm sure Michael's soul wants you to live your life staying focused more on your stuff. I remember the article... Michael once said to Usher 'don't get stuck'.
I know it's very hard for us.. sometimes we feel self-pity feeling loneliness and even we get upset over what Michael went through... but he's gone.
We'd better pray for his soul and help the poor as he did. I think that's what we should do.

If you can imagine Michael's soul is watching down you from Heaven, you may feel more comfortable...

John 1:1 - John writes, "the Word was God." This is clear evidence of Jesus Christ's divinity.

Acts 2:36 - God has made Jesus both Lord and Christ -

Acts 4:24 - Sovereign Lord who made heaven and earth. This means Jesus is God.

Isaiah 25:8 - God swallows up death in victory -

2 Tim1:10 - Jesus abolishes death and brings life and immortality.

Isaiah 7:14 - a virgin will bear a Son named Emmanuel which means "God is with us"

John 1:14 - the Word (who is God) became flesh (Jesus) and dwelled among us, full of grace and truth.

Matt 1:23 - this Son is Jesus Christ, God in the flesh.

Acts 2:34-36 - God has made Jesus both Lord and Christ.

Isaiah 43:14 - the Lord God is redeemer -

Titus 2:14 - Jesus is the redeemer

Exodus 3:14 - God says "I AM who I AM" -

John 8:58 - Jesus says "Before Abraham was, I AM" in reference to Himself.

Psalm 45:7 - Therefore God, your God, has anointed you.

Isaiah 45:19 - I, the Lord God, did not speak in secret -

John 18:20 - Jesus said "I have said nothing secretly.

Phil. 2:10-11 - at Jesus' name every knee should bow and tongue confess.

Isaiah 48:17 - God is the Holy One -

Acts 3:14 - Jesus is the Holy One.

Ez.34:11-31 - God the Father is the shepherd of the flock -

John 10:7-29 - Jesus is the shepherd of the flock -

The Holy One! ;)

God bless you my dear friends this weekend! :) I hope you enjoy!

Yes, I belive in Jesus.

Hey, all! Stopped in to say hello and God bless!
Classes are going well. I'm still healing, but it's going to be a lengthy process still. Prayers are appreciated!

Last edited:

Hi guys, I jsut wanted to actively introduce myself to this thread.

I'm Jessy... and I'm an active, practicing, 7-precepts-of-the-church-abiding gal from Australia...

I am really into sharing The Word and talking God with you all :)

(wow that totally sounded like a personals ad! lol!)

Jesus Christ is The messenger for excellence of His love. He should announce to the world the Father's great project for the man restoration. But say we shouldn't believe in Jesus Christ because He IS JUST a messenger it's a attempt to deny the divinity of Christ.

you should not believe in Jesus Christ ut in God himself.

Jchrist is just a messenger.

But I respect your own opinion.

Last edited:

Cant argue with prophets or God himself. Jesus is Son of Man. Eternal savior. There is no arguing with Christ being God in the flesh. Anyone who tries to sprout scriptures of Jesus and from the old testament is simply missing the entire point.

HumbleHeart welcome. Great post. :clapping:

EDIT: MJJ_luv1991 :hiya:

Last edited:

thoughts of David, Michael Jackson and God being the same, yesterday, today and forever, as the Bible scriptures say. God saying celebrate before victories, musically. play instruments before victory in battle. God told David to dance before a battle to celebrate a victory BEFOREHAND. there were people who thought David was crazy for dancing before a battle. but he won the victories. David was a musician. sound familiar? we know God governed all of Michael Jackson's moves. including the dance move on top of the SUV BEFORE a court battle. some thought Michael was crazy. did he win the victory?

Last edited:
Back