Cirque du Soleil 'Michael Jackson ONE' permanent Las Vegas show

Great news!! I've watched the show last summer in Vegas,
can't wait to see in Europe :)

NUw8J0T5_bigger.jpg
Britney SpearsVerified account ?@britneyspears 1h1 hour ago

Thank you @Cirque for keeping my family and I entertained over the holidays! The Michael Jackson ONE and O shows get 2
1f44d.png
1f44d.png
from us
1f44f.png

12687891_918907464883258_532199978976240321_n.jpg

One world. One dream. One kine of love. http://cirk.me/1UhrR9v

Jenelle Jacks ?@JenelleJacks 28. Jan.
Exploring the beautiful @Cirque #MJONE theatre.
CZ2BworVIAArqbZ.jpg

?MJsSunny? ?@MJsPYT76 8. Feb.
@michaeljackson #MJONE @MandalayBay #1 #mustSee show on the strip in #LasVegas
CatTBgdXEAEZ5gS.jpg

Vegas.com ?@Vegascom 12. Feb.
And on Fridays, we bust out our moon walk. #MJONE @Cirque #MichaelJackson #Vegas http://buff.ly/1nAncVx

It is. Wish they would put it on blu-ray or dvd for those who can't make it there.

^^I don't think they can do that yet because it is still shown in LV, but they could at least put Immortal on DVD so people who cannot go to LV can at least enjoy something.

VegasNews.com ‏@VegasNews

.@MrBabyBoogaloo at @michaeljackson ONE and “O” by @Cirque http://bit.ly/1Q8l6qN via @VegasNews #vegas
Cbs9JAJUEAAm1nr.jpg

Miles Brown‏@mrbabyboogaloo 18. Feb.

My first day in Vegas surrounded by my Cirque family and Michael's music! #MJONE #DreamBigInspireMany #Blackish

Although it is a fantastic show, I really do feel the only way to enjoy the Vegas show is in person in that theatre.

Something would be lost on a blu-ray release.

So true. Any live performance is the ideal of course. But for those who couldn't get there and would like to see it, it would be an alternative. Some day perhaps. But yes I do wish they could release Immortal.

^^I don't think they can do that yet because it is still shown in LV, but they could at least put Immortal on DVD so people who cannot go to LV can at least enjoy something.

Immortal on DVD/Blu-Ray would be great. According to the Cirque's website the show has been retired so it can't be seen live anymore anyway.

I wish a soundtrack for the One show would be released. All of their other shows have soundtracks so why not this show? Would they have to get permission from the estate since they own the original songs?

It is. Wish they would put it on blu-ray or dvd for those who can't make it there.

Very bad idea.

Remember this is a business.

if this is released on blue-ray, it will just be a matter of time before a free version is uploaded on YouTube.
Once that happens, people will have less incentive to pay for a copy in blue ray or to go to LV to watch the live version.
Either way, the estate lose money. the beneficiaries lose money.

So if you can't make it to LV, tough luck!

So true. Any live performance is the ideal of course. But for those who couldn't get there and would like to see it, it would be an alternative. Some day perhaps. But yes I do wish they could release Immortal.

In particular this show though. It's not reliant on a 'central' performance really. There's so much going on at once and no one aspect of the show commands one's attention - as opposed to a live gig where you've one lead performer or a small group. I guess with some really unique editing they could make it work.

I would however like to see the One mixes released to iTunes. Stranger In Moscow scarcely sounded so beautiful.

I would think they could release Immortal on DVD-from what I read, the shows were totally different-and the LV one now was designed to specifically be seen and heard in that theatre. Immortal wasn't.

I saw a special some years ago on some of Cirque's shows-and I was really amazed by it-seems like they could do the same for Immortal.

It was great to see the standing ovation at the end. What a total visual concept. I looked through youtube and this video was about the best one I could find, just to give you an idea of the show. It looks better on full screen.

Very bad idea.

Remember this is a business.

if this is released on blue-ray, it will just be a matter of time before a free version is uploaded on YouTube.
Once that happens, people will have less incentive to pay for a copy in blue ray or to go to LV to watch the live version.
Either way, the estate lose money. the beneficiaries lose money.

So if you can't make it to LV, tough luck!

Unfortunately I think you are right.

It was great to see the standing ovation at the end. What a total visual concept. I looked through youtube and this video was about the best one I could find, just to give you an idea of the show. It looks better on full screen.

Wow. Thank you.

I saw The Immortal show twice i saw it in LA and then here in my hometown Kentucky i love it. That would be nice if their can put it on a DVD or Blue-Ray for anybody who has not seen it yet the show was just awesome i cry the whole time i could not hold the tears back and in Michael One i did the same thing the whole show was awesome but when Man In The Mirror came on oh the cheers and the tears i could not stop crying i was looking around and all i could see was tears of joy i don't believe there was a dry eye in the house that night. It felt like Michael was right there with us.

I just watch it again on the full screen oh MJ we miss you so much.

I have to agree also yes put it on DVD and Blue-Ray ppls will not go and see it in Vegas. So if you can go see it you will love it.

Last edited:
Is the Michael Jackson ONE show also going to be retired??

Mandalay Bay Resort ?@MandalayBay March 25th

Get a behind the scenes look how the spirit of #MichaelJackson is channeled through MJ ONE by @Cirque.
https://twitter.com/MandalayBay/status/713183779112652801

https://twitter.com/Kre8MediaLV
Special thanks to @bridgetdickey for these phenomenal custom jackets!!
CebIlA-WIAAEC0m.jpg

Justine Ezarik @ijustine March 5th
#BacheloretteBre party seeing @Cirque #MJONE ??@breanneezarik
Ccw27hjUYAEH4Dr.jpg

I can't help looking at the bottom picture of all the young ladies and then watching in amazement the long lines at the nightclub at the Venetian Hotel and the nightclub at the Wynn Hotel, how long the lines were to get in on a Saturday night. Also, Britney Spears' show has a special deal for Bachelorette parties. 2 a.m. and Las Vegas is still rocking!

Back