Click here to let off some steam

Some news articles are showing pictures of murray on the beach with his 'instrument' and their child and I just don't know what to do with how it made me feel. one part of me want to smash my computer and the other just leaves me wanting to sob on the floor.

Michael will never be able to enjoy a day at the beach with his loved one's, watch them play and hear them enjoying themselves.... it's just not fair :cry:

Some news articles are showing pictures of murray on the beach with his 'instrument' and their child and I just don't know what to do with how it made me feel. one part of me want to smash my computer and the other just leaves me wanting to sob on the floor.

Michael will never be able to enjoy a day at the beach with his loved one's, watch them play and hear them enjoying themselves.... it's just not fair :cry:

:better: to you dear...

I know I felt :mat: too when I saw that piccie... Where's the JUSTICE in this hey???

I can't believe we are here waiting for a verdict in a case for Michael's murder.This is surreal, a nightmare.I can't believe he's gone.

:cry::boohoo::cry::boohoo::cry::boohoo::cry::boohoo::cry::boohoo::cry::boohoo::cry::boohoo::cry::boohoo::cry::boohoo::cry::boohoo::cry::boohoo::cry::boohoo::cry::boohoo::cry::boohoo::cry::boohoo::cry::boohoo:

@claudiadoina :hug::hug::hug:

I can't believe that here we are, the jury has just started to deliberate and what do we get klein spouting off his bs :mat:

I can't believe we are here waiting for a verdict in a case for Michael's murder.This is surreal, a nightmare.I can't believe he's gone.
:boohoo:cry:

:better: :better: :better: Claudiadoina

Vent: GET ON WITH IT OKAY... WHY IS IT TAKING SO BLEEPING LONG????
GUILTY IS GUILTY PERIOD :mat:

I know what you mean. I have heard stories about that monster doing that. It really just makes me so very sick and angry when I hear those kinds of stories about him. Especially when it should be Michael doing that with his children.:sad: :boohoo: When I read or hear about what Michael's children are doing it just tends to make me cry all over again. Because it always automatically makes me think Michael should be doing that with them. Which why I now try to avoid reading stories about his children. I feel like I am ready to cry over Michael any minute now. And I am trying not to since I am really not feeling very well again. And I will just make myself feel even more sicker if I start my crying over Michael again. But you know it really doesn't matter to me anymore. And when I think back to when we still had him I rarely ever gotten sick. Now I tend to feel sick all of the time now. And it is all thanks to that murdering monster. The day he had killed my beloved Michael. He should of had kill me as well. Which in a way he did he did killed me. He forever killed the happiness and my L.O.V.E. that I once had for life.:sad: :boohoo: I just so badly wish I could get my revenge on him now.:sad: :mat:

How is murray allowed to profit from this, didn't want to give his side in court... nooooooo but pay him $ and he will tell you. F*cking B*stard. Michael was sick was he well what the f*ck does that make you, you low life peice of s*it.

I am so angry about the documentary and I just don't know what to do with it :mat:

Bad enough that this pre sentencing is probably the only jail time he will serve, and then what? a life in the spot light? No wonder he didn't look bothered yesterday. I hate him, I hate him, I hate him..... And I WANT Michael back :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I really didn't think he would be able to profit from his crime, I suppose next we will find out he can keep his licence as well.

I wish the family would drop the civil suit against Murray and AEG. Murray's lawyers especially I am worried about. I am afraid they are going to be like cornerd animals and they will be very cruel about what they say about Michael. The press will spew it around like it is gospel and all of us will have ulcers.
Katherine has plenty of money and so do the kids. I just want Michael to be left alone!!! It is time for the world to see him for the genius he is but more importantly his magnificent heart.
I want them to leave him alone. NOW! None of this will bring him back and justice was done

I miss you so much Michael and I am very proud of you.

Rest well maestro

Since the verdict my facebook posts having to do with Michael have increased, naturally. I've been posting regularly off and on about him ever since his shocking death. But today to my disappointment one of my facebook "friends" told me to "move on" in a comment under my posting of the Immortal performance on Dancing With The Stars. How dare anyone tell ME to move on. If people don't like what I post on FB then they don't have to read it or they can simply unfriend me. I don't care. Well, after reading her comment I unfriended that idiot. I've never even met her, she's just someone I knew from another message board (not MJ related). This is a sad, sad world when you can't even pay homage to a great entertainer and person when you want to. :(

Since the verdict my facebook posts having to do with Michael have increased, naturally. I've been posting regularly off and on about him ever since his shocking death. But today to my disappointment one of my facebook "friends" told me to "move on" in a comment under my posting of the Immortal performance on Dancing With The Stars. How dare anyone tell ME to move on. If people don't like what I post on FB then they don't have to read it or they can simply unfriend me. I don't care. Well, after reading her comment I unfriended that idiot. I've never even met her, she's just someone I knew from another message board (not MJ related). This is a sad, sad world when you can't even pay homage to a great entertainer and person when you want to. :(

I just had a similiar thing last night... One of my FB friends told us to BOYCOT the airing of that 'hilarious' interview :hysterical: (sowwy I just read the transscript and I had tears of laughter... How STUPID can you be hey)
I just said... Boycotting means NOT promoting but ignoring it and NOT watching it :smilerolleyes: and POOF she was gone... Ah well...

@ roomdownstairs :better: dear

At first, I got angry but the Ergo says its NOT good for my 'healing' hand so I just :hysterical: at his STUPID answers...

Conrad is sure a very DISTRACTED Doctor though...
He didn't know Michael's 'medical' HIStory???
He didn't know Michael took other meds????
He didn't know he recorded his voice on his Iphone????
He didn't know how to put Michael asleep????

BUT he knew Michael saw other Doctors as he saw the doc's name on the pill bottles... :doh:

Sometimes I think I am not getting on with my life because I am thinking about Michael. But yesterday I was having a bad day at work and I started thinking of Michael doing "Jam" for TII and I could just feel myself soften and my day wasn't so bad anymore.

How lucky I am to have this beautiful ,loving example in my life that I can lean on to get me through the times. I think it is almost insulting to be told things like "move on" or "get over it". What is that supposed to mean? He is dead so Michael doesn't matter anymore?
Michael isn't disposable to us and like a very wise man said "I just can't stop loving you"

Michael isn't stopping me from moving on with my life. I am happily taking him with me evey step of the way.

I noticed that a few people ran into that issue lately, particularly on facebook where everyone and their mother feels entitled to sound off on others with a loud 'let it go' etc.
If you've ever been to a grief board you'll see that just about everyone has these experiences where they are being told that it's time to move on. Big nono to tell anyone. But I guess unless somebody really, really has been there themselves, they just won't get it.

Sometimes I think I am not getting on with my life because I am thinking about Michael. But yesterday I was having a bad day at work and I started thinking of Michael doing "Jam" for TII and I could just feel myself soften and my day wasn't so bad anymore.

How lucky I am to have this beautiful ,loving example in my life that I can lean on to get me through the times. I think it is almost insulting to be told things like "move on" or "get over it". What is that supposed to mean? He is dead so Michael doesn't matter anymore?
Michael isn't disposable to us and like a very wise man said "I just can't stop loving you"

Michael isn't stopping me from moving on with my life. I am happily taking him with me evey step of the way.

Beautiful words. We can "move on" and still keep the person we lost in our thoughts and memories and pay tribute to them and defend them when they need defending. I think a lot of people just don't get the enormity of death and how permanent it is and how it can affect someone for years. And they just don't get Michael Jackson and what he meant to his fans. They don't get the injustices that have been placed on him his entire life. They just don't get it. All they see is Michael Jackson the caricature but they don't see the human being.

I post a lot of stuff on Facebook about him because I am hoping to get through to SOMEBODY about him (particularly my closed minded, stubborn MJ hater sister) and I want to help keep his memory alive and fight for his legacy in my own small way. We all do.

I noticed that a few people ran into that issue lately, particularly on facebook where everyone and their mother feels entitled to sound off on others with a loud 'let it go' etc.
If you've ever been to a grief board you'll see that just about everyone has these experiences where they are being told that it's time to move on. Big nono to tell anyone. But I guess unless somebody really, really has been there themselves, they just won't get it.

That's true, you can't tell a grieving person when to move on. And what is "moving on" anyway? How can we move on when it's only been 2 years since Michael's passing and after all this time we have finally gotten some kind of justice in a guilty verdict? This person who told me to "move on" is asking me to ignore everything that has taken place in the past 2 plus years. That is impossible.

But I also think this person is just very insensitive and wanted to be hurtful and vindictive. Otherwise, why didn't she just unfriend me if she was tired of seeing my posts about MJ? Why did she feel the need to comment in such a mean way? Or maybe because she was reacting to the video I posted of the Immortal performance on DWTS that she's just angry because he won't "go away". He's still out there. Certain people just want him to disappear but guess what, Michael was bigger than life and one of the greatest entertainers so she and others like her had better get used to it because he will live on forever in his music, lyrics and dance.

Last edited:
I finally had the emotional meltdown I'd been waiting for the entire trial. Just trying to crawl out of it now, somehow.

:better: Me too. The verdict unlocked the doors.

Re - steam : could we have ONE day without bad news related to Michael, just ONE single day, with NO news at all??!! Please. It never ends!! Once j***s after the other!! One stupid comment or story after the other! :mat:

Come here :huggy: I know, it's all too much.

It is. :huggy: I stayed stoic for seven weeks and now it has all come out in a flood.

The trial was supposed to vindicate Michael - the verdict was supposed to be a win for truth, justice and integrity, but now with the documentary the entire thing has been overshadowed. I have grown so weary of the fight against those who refuse to leave him in peace even now. With the trial over and another battle, all it has done is remind me he's physically gone, never to return. :sad:

I'll never let him go. He's everything I've ever had, the only man who hasn't walked out on my life, the only person to really ever give me anything without expecting anything in return. I would sooner slit my throat than let him go. He is the only beacon of light in a life full of darkness, and to ask me to "let him go" would be to ask me to extinguish that light--and that is something I could never do, and live to tell the tale.

Asking anyone to let go of love is
a) futile
b) misguided in a sense that it is simply not up to anyone else to tell another whom to love and whom not to love
c) a hollow phrase just as 'closure' is. I even noticed that I have a hard time translating these hollow phrases into something meaningful because they are just that- a label that means x amount of things to different people.

Bought two Michael related books over the last two weeks- and both times I got the 'stares' from bookstore folks that are not of the nice kind. One time I had my son with me who was proud and exited to have picked a children's book for himself- and the nasty person checked us out and I could literally hear her thoughts, the way she looked at me and then at my son, with that expression of pity that said "You poor child, your mother loves a p*do freak."

I just made sure I didn't share that vibe with my excited son who was so happy about his book.
$%^& doesn't get Michael, man that was awful.

WOW, I knew and I NEEDed to come back HERE... I :heart: your post Sev :ciao:

Indeed, Pace,MioDolceCuore :ciao:

I TELL people I had CLOSURE after the verdict and to some extent I've got it... I can already watch TV without 'ranting' or crying but the threshold is still very thin...
I do NEED Michael's music in the morning before I can even eat or concentrate on something :smilerolleyes:
I STILL do get my 'tantrums' though... When my dad 'pushes' me over the edge... BUT NOW... Instead of 'venting' I just either walk away or I pop in my headphones and play my MJ game :wub: that calms me down and then I'm NICE again :tease:

So I guess, I'll always be TAINTED somehow...

Personally, I don't see why Murray should get probation. If they allow him probation, than to me, that means that he can continue to give interviews and blame everything on Michael again and again, although he probably will talk about Michael anyway whether he goes to prison or not. But still, Michael's family does not deserve to have Michael's death dragged up in the media forever whenever Murray needs a quick million dollars. Not to mention the reports about there being a possible appeal of his conviction. It really bothers me that the fallout from this case, like all the other crap about Michael, can go on and on and on for years and there is never any closure for the people who care about Michael. It's not fair. After everything that Michael, his family and his fans went through, we deserve to have a peaceful sense that this is over. This is all just my opinion

Last edited:
I have had a total emotional breakdown since the trial ended. It is as though now that it is all over the sobering realisation is that Michael is still gone. Nothing has changed - there isn't even a sense of vindication because of the documentary mess and also because the maximum sentence is so short. Even if Murray serves the full four years (and I expect him to be sentenced to such but whether he serves it seems unlikely), there's going to come a point where he goes back to having a life (in a strict sense - in that he can see his kids and so forth), whereas we're all here trying to pick up the pieces and move forward without Michael. I was almost stoic throughout the trial, but now it feels like I am not going to cope with this much longer. I can't even look at a photograph of Michael or watch a video without losing it completely. I miss him, and I want him back. :cry:

I have had a total emotional breakdown since the trial ended. It is as though now that it is all over the sobering realisation is that Michael is still gone. Nothing has changed - there isn't even a sense of vindication because of the documentary mess and also because the maximum sentence is so short. Even if Murray serves the full four years (and I expect him to be sentenced to such but whether he serves it seems unlikely), there's going to come a point where he goes back to having a life (in a strict sense - in that he can see his kids and so forth), whereas we're all here trying to pick up the pieces and move forward without Michael. I was almost stoic throughout the trial, but now it feels like I am not going to cope with this much longer. I can't even look at a photograph of Michael or watch a video without losing it completely. I miss him, and I want him back. :cry:

I so know what you mean. I'm still suffering from depression over what happen to him. I am still also in mourning over him. On most days I am always wear almost all back colored clothes. Usually a black MJ t-shirt and black pants is what I wear on most days now. It really doesn't take much for me to start my crying over him again. I also can't handle watching any of his videos without wanting to cry over him again. May of last year was I had last watch one of my MJ related videos. I now had to replace watching him with watching Bollywood movies. Where else am I going to see singing and dancing now. Especially dancing nearly similar to what Michael did. And the way it is with me anymore I don't think I am ever going to be able to watch him again. Cause every single time I start thinking about wanting to go back to watch one of my MJ related videos. I just start crying all over again over him and I just have to forget about it. And I can't even begin to tell you just how much I truly miss watching him anymore.:sad: :boohoo: Even listening to him is something I don't do much of anymore. And I also miss listening to him like I used to.:boohoo: Even now I still tend to wish for that wish that Katy made in Moonwalker to come true. And it just hurts so much that it won't come true. :sad: :boohoo:

STEAM???? Can I also :boohoo... I just had ro run away from the quiz... I'm such a wooly these days :blush:
Michael began 'recording' Dangerous on June 25 :cry:

ARGH... WHY doesn't this pain end... :boohoo

HUGS to the peeps who still suffer and :cry:

While I am very proud of Walgren, Brazil and Judge Pastor, personally, the only time I will feel any kind of closure from this is when/if Murray's appeal is dismissed. The idea that his legal team can still come back to try to get the verdict overturned is what keeps me from being totally happy about the verdict and the sentencing. I will say that I don't see why an appeal would be granted under the circumstances of what came out during this case. But then again, what do I know? So I'm not going to be rejoicing about this for awhile because I don't want to be let down later on. This is all just my opinion.

I so know what you mean. I'm still suffering from depression over what happen to him. I am still also in mourning over him. On most days I am always wear almost all back colored clothes. Usually a black MJ t-shirt and black pants is what I wear on most days now. It really doesn't take much for me to start my crying over him again. I also can't handle watching any of his videos without wanting to cry over him again. May of last year was I had last watch one of my MJ related videos. I now had to replace watching him with watching Bollywood movies. Where else am I going to see singing and dancing now. Especially dancing nearly similar to what Michael did. And the way it is with me anymore I don't think I am ever going to be able to watch him again. Cause every single time I start thinking about wanting to go back to watch one of my MJ related videos. I just start crying all over again over him and I just have to forget about it. And I can't even begin to tell you just how much I truly miss watching him anymore.:sad: :boohoo: Even listening to him is something I don't do much of anymore. And I also miss listening to him like I used to.:boohoo: Even now I still tend to wish for that wish that Katy made in Moonwalker to come true. And it just hurts so much that it won't come true. :sad: :boohoo:

It might not come true in this lifetime, but there is going to come a day when there's no more separation. :hug:

I truly believe that. Somehow we have to make the best of this life in his honour. I've thought about that a lot lately, and it has helped me. I guess truly believing with all my heart that he watches over us and cares for us still, and knowing that this is just one stage on the journey, gives a small sense of strength to go forward. You're never, ever alone. You have us - and you still have Michael. He's ALWAYS with you.

Back