Conrad Murray: "I Didn't Kill Michael"

I've asked this question before, but why did he admit to waiting 30 minutes before calling 911? If he was the first person who saw Michael collapsed or whatever then I'm assuming that he's also the only person that knew he waited 30 minutes to call an ambulance.

So WHY would he admit to it if he was doing something shady in that time? That's what I don't get.

because he panicked, that's the reason he comes up with stupid excuses too...and why did he panic? because he did something wrong

because he panicked, that's the reason he comes up with stupid excuses too...and why did he panic? because he did something wrong

I don't get it... what did he panic about?

If he was doing something in that first 30 minutes that he shouldn't have been (hiding evidence, waiting for Michael's condition to worsen if he really did have a pulse at the beginning) then why would he admit to it?

He could have just said that he found him collapsed, or on his bed without a pulse and he called 911.

Maybe he accidentally let it slip, but I don't know..

he probably did administer something he shouldn't have had with him in the first place and then everything went wrong and he panicked, he didn't want to get caught and tried to get rid of whatever he had with him but he didn't think so much about saving Michael...I also heard after 20 min. there's no trace of dipravan left in the body maybe that's why he waited? that if it turns out it was dipravan indeed
but it all happened very fast and he didn't have time to come up with something logical and I think he's very scared too that's why he came up with all the stupid nonsense
at the end of day it's sad very sad because Michael died with a doctor in the house, he trusted him with his life I'm sure he never expected to die with a doctor by his side

he probably did administer something he shouldn't have had with him in the first place and then everything went wrong and he panicked, he didn't want to get caught and tried to get rid of whatever he had with him but he didn't think so much about saving Michael...I also heard after 20 min. there's no trace of dipravan left in the body maybe that's why he waited? that if it turns out it was dipravan indeed
but it all happened very fast and he didn't have time to come up with something logical and I think he's very scared too that's why he came up with all the stupid nonsense
at the end of day it's sad very sad because Michael died with a doctor in the house, he trusted him with his life I'm sure he never expected to die with a doctor by his side

Hmm you might be right. I won't get into the whole guilty/innocent thing yet, even T-mez said that he wasn't going to make a judgment until he hears all the evidence.

But it was a VERY stupid thing to admit to if he is hiding something... he should have known that it was just going to raise a million questions.

I think the only one who knows the truth is Dr. Murray.
If you do everything in the right way, why do you disappear?
The most important questions are why did he wait 30 minutes, before he called the 911 and what did he do in this 30 minutes? How can you do the cpr for 30 minutes? He is a cardiologist, so why did he do it on the bed? But was Dr Murray with Michael when he collapsed or did he find him in the bed?
I think there were more people in the house so he could have called help sooner. The staff had to know his adress, and I think there were more than one cellphone in the house.
I believe that there are more medications which have no trace after some time.
And who did call the 911?

I'm just so upset right now because I know that justice won't occur, it's never happened for MJ. Yeah, you can consider the verdict justice but not really because he went through so much injustice!!

I'm just so upset, Michael WAS murdered and this doctor is responsible for at least SOMETHING. :cry:

It's hard to do a search on diprivan because whenever you do, it comes up with Michael Jackson Michael Jackson Michael Jackson.

But I found this graph about how it leaves the body..

diprivan-graph.jpg

http://www.drugs.com/pro/diprivan.html

Ok, lets say that he was put out for 10 hours, then 30 minutes isn't enough to get all the traces of diprivan out of the body. Sure it'll be in LOW traces, but it would still be there.

Am I reading this graph right? It's so confusing..

Well innocent until proven guilty... I'll not blame him of murder.

But when he has really studied what his reputation says than he needs to be held accountable to me... because then he has to take responsibility.
The doctor was around Michael. Michael was his only patient. Michael had a SCA, he failed in CPR... so even if there will be nothing possible to prove from the toxicology result he should hand in his aprobabtion imediately never be able to deal with patients again anywhere on this planet. And he should be observed for the rest of his life, especially his bank accounts (especially in other countries like maybe Monaco, Switzerland, Luxemburg or maybe Bahrain and yes also those of all family members existing... yes even third degree cousins or so)! Yep he needs to be kept on observation for the rest of his life.

Ok let me get this str8, the state of Cali is telling me that I can give MJ a drug "that is only suppose to be given in the hospital" just to help him sleep, then when he says he doesn't feel well, I still leave him alone, go on to my room, then when I find him with a weak pulse and non responsive I give CPR on a soft surface (but yet in med school i am taught to give CPR on a hard surface), not call 911 because I am living in a BIG ASS HOUSE rt off of SUNSET BLVD that is the home of MICHAEL "KOP" JACKSON, and somehow I 4got that cell phones can be located, then after 20-30mins pass the security ppl come in and do the right thing by calling 911, and when the person on the phone asks the security guard "Was the person doing the CPR with him when he stopped breathing?", I ignore the question and just loud talk the security guard..
And once the person is taken to the hospital and is pronounced dead, I can disappear for 2days and then come back with my lawyer to answer a few question.. Even though evidence is mounting up against me, I am still free to do whatever..

However it took the law no time to get MJ when certain ppl said one negative thing about MJ, his house was ran sacked, his business plastered all over the news, and a warrant issued out for his arrest, and then he was basically handcuffed for the world..

Wow only in America..

I think we should wait until we really know what happend. What if he really is innocent.

I don´t see it as confirmed that was diprivan really was found. The nurse said he had asked for it and after that an unnamed sorce said that it was found. Before that they said it was demerol before that was denied.

It's hard to do a search on diprivan because whenever you do, it comes up with Michael Jackson Michael Jackson Michael Jackson.

But I found this graph about how it leaves the body..

diprivan-graph.jpg

http://www.drugs.com/pro/diprivan.html

Ok, lets say that he was put out for 10 hours, then 30 minutes isn't enough to get all the traces of diprivan out of the body. Sure it'll be in LOW traces, but it would still be there.

Am I reading this graph right? It's so confusing..
im lost on that graph:doh:

and STAN I had forgot that he mumbled, when 911 asked that question. Also he admitted too having his own cellphone but not knowing the address. That idiot didn't have to run around anywhere to find one. i forgot which article I read it in but he had his own cellphone. Also Michael was hot and cold and call the nurse on june 21. Why didn't he know michael was in serious trouble and got him some help. why would michael call a nurse who's into nutrition, miles away when he had a cardiologist doctor right there with him. what did this jerk do for michael other then pump him fulla lead.:puke:. And if LAPD found diprivan like it was rumored then he should be locked up because its illegal to have it outside of a hospital and i KNOW good and well michael didn't steal it from ucla. I only have one guess who got it for him. I'm really starting to think that LAPD could care less and wont bring charges up even if they find something. I hope the family hires a PI.

uggh, I have such a headache over this. whatever anyone finds or doesn't find in MJ's system, whatever anyone concludes - I maintain that this Dr did not do the right thing by MJ and he is at least partly responsible for MJ's death because of the 1/2 hr delay in calling 911.

Ok let me get this str8, the state of Cali is telling me that I can give MJ a drug "that is only suppose to be given in the hospital" just to help him sleep, then when he says he doesn't feel well, I still leave him alone, go on to my room, then when I find him with a weak pulse and non responsive I give CPR on a soft surface (but yet in med school i am taught to give CPR on a hard surface), not call 911 because I am living in a BIG ASS HOUSE rt off of SUNSET BLVD that is the home of MICHAEL "KOP" JACKSON, and somehow I 4got that cell phones can be located, then after 20-30mins pass the security ppl come in and do the right thing by calling 911, and when the person on the phone asks the security guard "Was the person doing the CPR with him when he stopped breathing?", I ignore the question and just loud talk the security guard..
And once the person is taken to the hospital and is pronounced dead, I can disappear for 2days and then come back with my lawyer to answer a few question.. Even though evidence is mounting up against me, I am still free to do whatever..

However it took the law no time to get MJ when certain ppl said one negative thing about MJ, his house was ran sacked, his business plastered all over the news, and a warrant issued out for his arrest, and then he was basically handcuffed for the world..

Wow only in America..

You said it all right what i have been thinking!

I'm interested in this line.

“I did not give Michael anything that should have led to his death.”

So he was administering something?

Very interesting. Nor exactly a Freudian slip but definately a slip of the tonge. A strange use of words to be sure

:lol: :lol: That graph is a little confusing. This is how I understood it (with the help of MS paint)..

bloodplasmalevel.jpg

If we assume that they used diprivan to knock him out for 10 hours, then look at the red line. You'll see that after they stop the IV flow, the concentration of diprivan in his blood would drop rapidly (which is why patients wake up so quickly) and then slow down.

That graph only goes up to 80 minutes, and 80 minutes after they've stopped giving him diprivan there's STILL traces of it in his blood (it hasn't reached 0 yet).

So I don't think the whole "he waited 30 minutes to wait for the diprivan to leave his system" is very plausible. I can however believe that he panicked when he realized that he f-cked up the whole procedure and ran around like a headless chicken wondering what to do.

Thanks cozzie for putiing ms paint on the graph. Its makes more sense now!

:censored:

Right. You also...

- Did NOT call 911 for a half hour after finding Michael still breathing and alive.

- Did NOT use your cellphone to call, claiming you didn't know his address (the only house on Carolwood Dr. that you had been staying at).

- Did NOT administer CPR effectively but rather did so in a blatantly half-assed manner while Michael was still in his bed.

- Did NOT deny giving him the powerful sleep anesthesia that should only be administered in a clinical setting by certified professionals.

At the very, very least Conrad Murray is negligently responsible for the death of Michael. Will he face any consequences, I doubt it.

have faith- he will...he will be brought to justice for nothing less then for those 4 "mishaps" you have just listed...negligency ...
it will take time....loads of time...but we will see him brought to justice I am confident...it will take time..

And may I add, that IF diprivan was used, you have to keep the flow going for the patient to stay asleep. As soon as you stop the flow, the patient wakes up within 15 minutes.

So IF diprivan was used and Michael had his cardiac arrest while he was asleep, then the IV and everything would have still been hooked up to him.

They said it themselves that the IV stand was still in the room when they searched it, but if they don't find the diprivan attached to it and they find it in his blood stream... then RED FLAG!!

and thanks 8701girl.. I love MS paint :lol:

Don't forget also that he incriminated himself several times when questioned so much so the police were very surprised to what he "admitted".

Also its not more than a couple of days ago that Murrays lawyer hired a lawyer. U dont do that if you are not trying to hide something. The second lawyer has obvoiusly advised the first lawyer to tell his client to just say that he wasn't gulity just to show willing and co-operation.

Don't forget also that he incriminated himself several times when questioned so much so the police were very surprised to what he "admitted".

Also its not more than a couple of days ago that Murrays lawyer hired a lawyer. U dont do that if you are not trying to hide something. The second lawyer has obvoiusly advised the first lawyer to tell his client to just say that he wasn't gulity just to show willing and co-operation.

It almost beggars belief that Michael Jackson's final moments were entrusted to the hands of this incompetent doctor. Didn't give proper CPR, didn't know address of house he live in. Wasted 30 precious minutes during which Michael may have been saved. Runs to get a lawyer who then gets a lawyer of his own....................God what a mess

That's ok..how can u get ms paint?? i think i need it! :lol:

Aw hun if you're using windows then you've already got it! :lol:

start > all programs > accessories ;)

Well I wouldn't use him hiring a lawyer as an admission of guilt. Everyone's pointing the finger at him now saying that he murdered Michael Jackson, he'd be crazy to not have a lawyer.

I'm interested in this line.

“I did not give Michael anything that should have led to his death.”

So he was administering something?
Thats the 1st thing that caught my eye as well.
What DID you give him Doc?

:censored:
Right. You also...
At the very, very least Conrad Murray is negligently responsible for the death of Michael.
Will he face any consequences, I doubt it.
Right. But I hope he is held responsible on some level.
Re: Conrad Murray: "I Didn't Kill Michael"
Well you sure as hell didnt do much to help save him.

Too many holes that dont add up....or maybe they do.

Not to mention that the police were SHOCKED that he admitted to the things that he did.

Back