Conrad Murray: "I Didn't Kill Michael"

Aw hun if you're using windows then you've already got it! :lol:

start > all programs > accessories ;).

Thanks for that....i will have to look around in my comp...altough that will properly take a very long time! :lol:

What saddens me is give it 20-30 years then the real truth will probably come out. Somehow I hope between us we can try to work some of it out long before then, for Michael.

I won't say that he killed him, but let me tell you something - a doctor's job is to SAVE people!
Yes, there are cases where there's nothing you can do and there is no hope for a person, but this guy seems to have done everything in his power to do everything wrong... :doh:

Criminal or not, he's a major failure as a doctor. And that's enough reason for me to hate him.

They are looking into a British doctor who may be involved. It is said that MJ offered one doc to give up his surgery for £350k but he refused.

I'm interested in this line.

“I did not give Michael anything that should have led to his death.”

So he was administering something?
I thought that was interesting too.

Based on what Murray's lawyer said - that he couldn't call for help on his mobile because he didn't know the address, he tried to revive MJ for 25-30 minutes, and only then went to get help - I can only see two possible explanations for Murray's behaviour. Either he's just an idiot and a useless doctor - I mean, really, really bad - or he's both of those and he has a God complex.

It wouldn't surprise me if he genuinely thinks, in his hands, propofol is perfectly safe. So maybe he gave it to MJ, 'found' MJ with a weak pulse, but he didn't call 911 because he, again, thought he could revive MJ.

Maybe the quote isn't accurate (you never know with the media), but if it is, it wouldn't surprise me if it turns out that Murray was administering something.

But I'll wait and see what the coroner's report says.

I do believe that he and the people close to Michael all are responsible for what happend.. But Dr Murray did EVERYTHING wrong at the wrong time. Its sad..
I don't know if this has been dicussed or if it really is relevent cos what's happend happend you know... but wasn't it so that Michael had experienced trouble with his heart few months earlier? That half of his body felt cold and the other half was warm? Why didn't they installed a EKG machine or those electric padles "thingy" at his home?
As someone earlier said: "A doctor's job is to SAVE people" ... 'nough said..

Sorry for the *off topic or if its just hearsay* In Sweden we don't get as much info as you do :(

Last edited:
Michael should have one of the best doctors in the world. This is hard to belive he did so much wrong.. even a 4 year old kid would call 911 as fast as possible. I bet he thought he could get hin alive by himself then call 911.

holy shit. It wasn't even the doctor who made the phone call! I bet he was to afraid to call 911 for what he had done. Guys i need help with this 911 call.

at 1.30 the (police) ask whats happening to MJ. I cant hear what he say, can anyone try to hear what the doctor is saying?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MD1pi1UcVs

If I get this right the doctor was still, after half an hour doing CPR ON THE BED!!?? Stupid ass doctor. Everyone knows you should be placing them on a hard surface ... ARRRRGH!!..

Hmm its so strange. It's like his security guard come in then directly they phone 911. Maybe the doctor waited as long as possible so he would die..

Why did he not atleat CALL for help. Shouting King Of Pop is'nt breathing, rather then trying to play hero rescue his life......on his very very firm bed.

Last edited:
Imm'a kill that shit!!
Seriousley, if it comes out he killed Michal, Im going to kill him in the nastyest way you can think about!

If I had a doctor with me 24/7 I would expect to live longer than Joe Bloggs who cant even get an appointment to see one.

If I had a 24/7 mechanic hanging with me I wouldnt expect to break down........or if I did I would be up and running in no time.

Hmm its so strange. It's like his security guard come in then directly they phone 911. Maybe the doctor waited as long as possible so he would die..

Why did he not atleat CALL for help. Shouting King Of Pop is'nt breathing, rather then trying to play hero rescue his life......on his very very firm bed.

I think this thread will be closed soon 'cause of its *off topic* so I've strated anotherone in the "Speculate 2 Brake the hate" -forum .. you're welcome there.. (the thread is called Diprovan)
But I wanna agree with you ... it seems that he waited ... I've heard somewhere that there wasn't one freakin' phone that worked ... that they were all dissconnected ... but which doctor donesn't have a cellphone .... come on ... !!

If he is under investigation I doubt he would be allowed to speak about this with the media.

Well maybe they do things differently in the Netherlands, but the press certainly aren't stupid enough to use specific direct quotes of somebody if they never said those things. It's libel and they could be sued.

I swear I better not EVER see Dr. Conrad Murray anywhere in my eyesight for as long as I'm living and breathing. I don't care what anyone says, until the day I die I will hold THAT MAN responsible for killing Michael Jackson. I don't know that there will ever be justice for that, and that makes me so angry, I just can't stand it. Who waits 30 minutes to call 911??? Who adminsters CPR on the bed??? You sir are a SHAM and a POS and I wish I could go back in time and prevent Michael from ever meeting you you leech!

Sorry. Had to get that out.

Last edited:
He murdered Michael in California because they have a history of not caring about Michael Jackson. If Michael had been in any other state he'd probably be still with us today :cry: :cry:

This whacked out doctor seriously thinks he can escape this without being charged or jailed for negligence?!! Firm bed or not, you do NOT do CPR on a bed and certainly NOT with only 1 hand. The fact he was trying to bring him back for 30 mins without even calling 911 says it all, he knew he was in trouble and didn't want to be found guilty of neglect on his patient and thought he could bring him back because he was already in trouble once for killing a patient under his care. Bullshmuck that he didn't know the address to the most famous street in the world with only 1 house on it that he was staying at, I seriously don't buy that excuse!

He waited 25 min before calling 911.
CPR on a bed.
That's all I'm going to say :mello:

He murdered Michael in California because they have a history of not caring about Michael Jackson. If Michael had been in any other state he'd probably be still with us today :cry: :cry:

That may sound mad, but I think there is an element of truth to what you posted. If it happened in the UK whilst he was touring or any other country or indeed state in the US I think it would be different.

Hardly a convincing defence. He raises wayyyy more questions than he's answered. When the tox reports come back I expect Murray will be facing further questioning.

There needs to be some clarity over what happened, he's the only one who can provide it and he better start talking.

That may sound mad, but I think there is an element of truth to what you posted. If it happened in the UK whilst he was touring or any other country or indeed state in the US I think it would be different.

Doubtful cos if he was in the UK he would have had a doctor with him. If your scenario was based on when he came to the UK for the 02 gigs, Dr Death would have been with him so the same thing would have happened.

I personally think Murray was just ignorant. Why else would he had said more than he should to the police and let slip a few incriminating clues?!

Remember if this had happened in the UK That dude would have still been there with MJ correct? Didn't Mike request that Dr. Murray (and I use the word DOCTOR VERY loosely) accompany him to London for the tour and that was agreed upon?

I have one question .....is it true that michael said he did not feel well that night ?

Is it true or this is what the media say?

I hope he will pay for what he did... or better say what he did not!!! Why the hell he didn't call 911 for 30 minutes?... I don't bite the fact he didn't know the address! And where the hell he learned that the CPR is done in bed? And he is a cardiologist so he knows very well what he has to do! So he knew very well what he was doing... why he didn't call 911 on time and why he was not doing CPR... I will blame him every minute of my entire life...

I have one question .....is it true that michael said he did not feel well that night ?

Is it true or this is what the media say?

Dunno. That nurse has been all over talking about a phone call she got a few days before his passing where he was complaining about not feeling well, but that's all I've heard...

:censored:

Right. You also...

- Did NOT call 911 for a half hour after finding Michael still breathing and alive.

- Did NOT use your cellphone to call, claiming you didn't know his address (the only house on Carolwood Dr. that you had been staying at).

- Did NOT administer CPR effectively but rather did so in a blatantly half-assed manner while Michael was still in his bed.

- Did NOT deny giving him the powerful sleep anesthesia that should only be administered in a clinical setting by certified professionals.

At the very, very least Conrad Murray is negligently responsible for the death of Michael. Will he face any consequences, I doubt it.

exactly!!!

Oh, man I'm so p*ssed off right now, I really don't know what to say. This guy is just too shady. He is responsible, regardless of what he says.

Back