Conrad Murray: "I Didn't Kill Michael"

He's not in custody, so we'll have to wait.

and the suspense is killing me!!!!!! maybe he is not in custody yet because he outed other doctors..like some type of informer. Police have been known to do this shit too.

and the suspense is killing me!!!!!! maybe he is not in custody yet because he outed other doctors..like some type of informer. Police have been known to do this shit too.

He's not because they don't have enough evidence to hold him on those grounds.

He's not because they don't have enough evidence to hold him on those grounds.

yes I know I am just like as impatient. as you can get. or...they do have enough evidence and are just building a case. Bring on the arrest warrents.

Yikes: Joe Jackson on Larry King live just now. He denied he ever hit Michael. Weird, he also said he believe there's foul play. We all believe that, but something thats coming on CNN 360 is Randy Jackson said he thinks it was Michaels doctor who did it.

Also and this is so sad, Michael asked his attorney to ask AEG to spread out the concerts so that he had more time in between to rest. They're saying that AEG pushed Michael too hard and he wasn't up to it. AEG hired Murray...

This is all beginning to get more and more sickening.

May I just point in, in addition to all the things you guys have CORRECTLY said...

The insurance covers OVERDOSE...and AEG hired Dr Murray.

Errr hello? Ive never known and insurance policy to cover ANYTHING other than accidental death. Suicide, overdose etc are usually the things they DONT cover, as people who are in a fragile state of mind can set up massive insurance policies, do themselves in and their family gets the payout. This is SO unusual, something does not add up.

Errr hello? Ive never known and insurance policy to cover ANYTHING other than accidental death. Suicide, overdose etc are usually the things they DONT cover, as people who are in a fragile state of mind can set up massive insurance policies, do themselves in and their family gets the payout. This is SO unusual, something does not add up.

yes it's not only an unusual insurance but it's like they hired on purpose the most incompetent doctor they could ever find - and now they blame on michael oh how predictable
when I heard they hired a doctor for Michael for these concerts I thought he must have a top notch doctor we don't have to worry...and now he'd dead! if the get away with this I swear I'm gonna kill somebody

That's true... for life insurance. But this wasn't life insurance. This was insurance for the concerts, to cover some - not all - of the costs AEG incurred with the concerts not going ahead.

That encompasses an element of life insurance, naturally, but other reasons for the concerts not going ahead would likely allow a claim as well - AEG wouldn't need to do anyone in if they wanted to cash in on the policy.

AEG would also have made more money from the concerts going ahead than they would from cashing in on the policy. It's like insuring your car and then crashing it. The insurance is to mostly cover your losses. You can't make money that way.

but you can't compare michael to crashing a car when michael still have potential to make money dead then a crashed car that you collect your loses for and that's it.

the whole docots story bothers me a lot!
the hospital was 6mins away and he actually needed 30mins until they arrived at michaels home..

just to think about he could still be alive makes me wanna kill this idiot of a doctor!!

Why couldnt AEG just listen to Michael! If he wanted the concerts spread out more, thats what he shoulda got. Afterall its him thats up on that stage not AEG. Poor Michael. Randy said Michael had a big say in the production of these concerts- what a joke. They wouldnt even listen to him.

Im very suspicious of that doctor. 30 minutes to get Michael to the hospital. When Latoya asked him what happened, he dodged all questions. Dont trust him one bit, sorry. Makes me so sad... :'(

As for Joe Jackson, well why would Michael make up the fact he got hit by Joe? Ridiculous.

Miss you Michael. I hope Justice is served!

May I just point in, in addition to all the things you guys have CORRECTLY said...

But I do think that MJ acctually requested Dr Murray to stay that night .... And as some-one said before he wasn't feeling well a few weeks earlier.

Someone in the staff celled his nurse Cherilyn Lee in panic few days earlier and said that MJ needed help, that he was begging for help because half of his body was really really cold and the other half was warm.. (if thats 100% true, I don't know) Cherilyn Lee said he needed to go to the hospital .. that was never done.. incompetent mother fuckers.. he was either having a heart attack or someone had given him DIP... probably the later one, otherwise they would hospitalised him.. NO?

Source: (on swedish) http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/michaeljackson/article5453423.ab?service=print

Last edited:
:censored:

Right. You also...

- Did NOT call 911 for a half hour after finding Michael still breathing and alive.

- Did NOT use your cellphone to call, claiming you didn't know his address (the only house on Carolwood Dr. that you had been staying at).

- Did NOT administer CPR effectively but rather did so in a blatantly half-assed manner while Michael was still in his bed.

- Did NOT deny giving him the powerful sleep anesthesia that should only be administered in a clinical setting by certified professionals.

At the very, very least Conrad Murray is negligently responsible for the death of Michael. Will he face any consequences, I doubt it.

Yep he wont be getting any responibilty for mike's death.

I mean guys the cops never cared for mike during the trial...y'all think they gonna care bout him in his death...HELL NO!!!

Why will he get off?

Because ther is a bigger plan with Hollywood VIP's who were the planners of this all. They control Hollywood,Media, Los Angeles and the police.

the nurse also said something about Michael 's hands being very dry and that she started to treat them, something i myself noticed ...his hands start to look better that before march. i thought at the begining that this was because of his visitss to the doctor with crossed eyes aka Klien . but later i found that maybe she is telling the truth because int he last pic we saw his finger nails looked horrible and this is when she stopped seeing him.

i suspect Klien with Murray they both are hiding something , i can't believe that all what Michael was doing is taking care of his face,,, cuz his face looked the same since 2003 .. yes he did somthing before the 2005 trial ...do you remeber his nose during spider bite trail. that was the last thing he did to his face. i can say i'm sure of it.

i want to shre this with u too:

Michael Jackson Interview To Globe Magazine
"The pain... it is bad, really bad... sometimes it feels like a lion took a bite out of my leg!"

Those are the dramatic words of superstar Michael Jackson, after a nightmarish six weeks that propelled him into newfound controversy. Millions of TV viewers watched transfixed as the King of Pop dangled his infant son from a fourth-floor balcony in Germany and then, as he hobbled into court on crutches, looking sickly, with his foot mysteriously bandaged and hand badly swollen. And the entire world has been asking: What"s wrong with Michael?

Now, in a world exclusive, Jackson is finally breaking his silence about those problems and giving GLOBE readers a glimpse into his secret world! The bite, says the hermit-like King of Pop, did not, in fact, come from a ferocious lion, but from an itsy-bitsy – yet very dangerous and poisonous – spider.

That's what Jackson claimed in court and a judge told him to prove it. Now, he's doing exactly that. Jackson has chosen GLOBE to show the whole world that he was telling the truth, displaying one of the gruesome spider bites – this one on his right leg – to our readers in these exclusive pictures.

"I really was bitten by spiders", he tells GLOBE in a blockbuster interview. "I have been in agony".

And Jackson insists it was because of the searing pain caused by those bites that he missed court appearances in Santa Maria, CA, where a concert promoter is suing him for $21 million, claiming he backed out of two millennium concerts. And when the 44-year-old entertainer did attend the December court proceedings, he was carried inside with only a sock covering bandages on his left foot and saying that spiders chomped down on his hand, left foot and right leg.
"I didn't take one pain pill to deal with the excruciating pain", Jackson proudly tells GLOBE. "I have just been dealing with it by meditating. I deal with it and rise above it. Elizabeth Taylor once told me to rise above it when I was nervous to go on-stage. I know that other people who have this are in agony. But I have to rise above it and, like a force, I am doing it. I am rising above it".

Jackson says a spider sunk its venomous fangs into him one night while he lay asleep at his Neverland ranch in Los Olivos, CA.

"I don't know exactly how it happened" he admits. "I never saw the spider. I woke up one morning about a month ago and had a big spot on my leg. Pus was oozing out and it hurt terribly. I then had some cultures taken and found out that it was a bite from a very poisonous spider that can even be deadly".

While some experts publicly scoffed at Jackson's explanation, doctors who examined him confirmed the torturous spider bite. His personal physician, Dr Alimorad Farshchian, says it was likely a brown recluse spider, which injects a devastating toxin creating nasty lesions that can take weeks to heal.

"The wound was 6 or 7 centimeters in diameter", Dr. Farshchian confirms to GLOBE. "It was purple with three or four blisters in the middle. Shortly after that, we started treating it and it dried up and became a big scab. It is now in the state of healing. The old skin is now falling off and the new skin is starting to develop".

Jackson tells GLOBE the constant pain made it hard for him to attend court proceedings and prevented him from attending the recent Billboard Music Awards to accept a trophy commemorating the 20th anniversary of his landmark Thriller album. Instead, pal Chris Tucker gave him the award at his ranch which was seen by live satellite feed. And he adds it made it difficult for him to function normally.

"I love to dance so much", Jackson tells GLOBE. "But I haven't been able to dance for weeks. That is one of the things I miss the most. Things have been getting better slowly but surely"

Jackson says the bite on his leg is taking time to heal. "It became more of a scab when I was in Germany, getting more tender and a bit smaller", says the father of three kids, Prince Michael Jr., 5, Paris, 4, and 11-month-old Prince Michael II.

Jackson's doctor has been treating the ghastly wound on his leg with antibiotic Cipro, which hundreds of Americans took during the anthrax attacks, and cleaning it once a day to prevent further infection.

Under proper care, the wound has shrunk to 3 centimeters in diameter. "Everything is healing up beautifully", Dr. Farshchian tells GLOBE.

"In three or four more weeks, Michael should be able to walk normally and dance again. Michael really heals fast. It's amazing. It was such a big wound. If it was me or anybody else, it would take months and even surgery to recover. It has been painful and uncomfortable, but everyday he gets a little better. And I know for a fact that he has taken no painkillers to deal with this."

And a close friend of the entertainer adds, "Michael has been in quite a bit of pain, but he said he would not let it get in the way of work or spending time with his children.

"One day after he described the pain to me, he spent all day playing with his kids inside and outside the house. We knew it was hurting, but he was trying to act normally with his children as if he was OK. He didn"t want them to know how much pain he was in."

And the music giant wants GLOBE readers to know that he is grateful for their get-well wishes.

"I am still hurting", admits Jackson, "but I am getting through it with the love and support of my family and fans".

i suspect Klien with Murray they both are hiding something , i can't believe that all what Michael was doing is taking care of his face,,, cuz his face looked the same since 2003 .. yes he did somthing before the 2005 trial ...do you remeber his nose during spider bite trail. that was the last thing he did to his face. i can say i'm sure of it.
yep that whole I was taking care of his face is not convincing enough. why was MJ leaving his office carrying bags of pills all the time? and why so many visits? people were wondering back then and we still are
if he was such a good doctor he would have told him to put on some weight, even michael was complaining of being too thin I remember thinking how can he look so fragile and thin when he's surrounded by doctors?
a friend of his said he was constantly being conned by doctors, I don't know exactly what the case is here but I believe that's true

I'm surprised at the suspicion towards Klein. He seems like a straight shooter to me. In all the interviews I've seen I've thought he was a truthful man.

If he is guilty, is prison enough for him? He will be hated rest of his life no matter what. If it turns out he is responsible for this. I would like MJ to die naturally then that he was murdered. Because that could and should not have happen.

My personal opinion is that he wanted to be the hero. Wanted to be 'the guy' who saved Michael Jacksons life!

i want to shre this with u too:

Michael Jackson Interview To Globe Magazine
"The pain... it is bad, really bad... sometimes it feels like a lion took a bite out of my leg!"

Those are the dramatic words of superstar Michael Jackson, after a nightmarish six weeks that propelled him into newfound controversy. Millions of TV viewers watched transfixed as the King of Pop dangled his infant son from a fourth-floor balcony in Germany and then, as he hobbled into court on crutches, looking sickly, with his foot mysteriously bandaged and hand badly swollen. And the entire world has been asking: What"s wrong with Michael?

Now, in a world exclusive, Jackson is finally breaking his silence about those problems and giving GLOBE readers a glimpse into his secret world! The bite, says the hermit-like King of Pop, did not, in fact, come from a ferocious lion, but from an itsy-bitsy – yet very dangerous and poisonous – spider.

That's what Jackson claimed in court and a judge told him to prove it. Now, he's doing exactly that. Jackson has chosen GLOBE to show the whole world that he was telling the truth, displaying one of the gruesome spider bites – this one on his right leg – to our readers in these exclusive pictures.

"I really was bitten by spiders", he tells GLOBE in a blockbuster interview. "I have been in agony".

And Jackson insists it was because of the searing pain caused by those bites that he missed court appearances in Santa Maria, CA, where a concert promoter is suing him for $21 million, claiming he backed out of two millennium concerts. And when the 44-year-old entertainer did attend the December court proceedings, he was carried inside with only a sock covering bandages on his left foot and saying that spiders chomped down on his hand, left foot and right leg.
"I didn't take one pain pill to deal with the excruciating pain", Jackson proudly tells GLOBE. "I have just been dealing with it by meditating. I deal with it and rise above it. Elizabeth Taylor once told me to rise above it when I was nervous to go on-stage. I know that other people who have this are in agony. But I have to rise above it and, like a force, I am doing it. I am rising above it".

Jackson says a spider sunk its venomous fangs into him one night while he lay asleep at his Neverland ranch in Los Olivos, CA.

"I don't know exactly how it happened" he admits. "I never saw the spider. I woke up one morning about a month ago and had a big spot on my leg. Pus was oozing out and it hurt terribly. I then had some cultures taken and found out that it was a bite from a very poisonous spider that can even be deadly".

While some experts publicly scoffed at Jackson's explanation, doctors who examined him confirmed the torturous spider bite. His personal physician, Dr Alimorad Farshchian, says it was likely a brown recluse spider, which injects a devastating toxin creating nasty lesions that can take weeks to heal.

"The wound was 6 or 7 centimeters in diameter", Dr. Farshchian confirms to GLOBE. "It was purple with three or four blisters in the middle. Shortly after that, we started treating it and it dried up and became a big scab. It is now in the state of healing. The old skin is now falling off and the new skin is starting to develop".

Jackson tells GLOBE the constant pain made it hard for him to attend court proceedings and prevented him from attending the recent Billboard Music Awards to accept a trophy commemorating the 20th anniversary of his landmark Thriller album. Instead, pal Chris Tucker gave him the award at his ranch which was seen by live satellite feed. And he adds it made it difficult for him to function normally.

"I love to dance so much", Jackson tells GLOBE. "But I haven't been able to dance for weeks. That is one of the things I miss the most. Things have been getting better slowly but surely"

Jackson says the bite on his leg is taking time to heal. "It became more of a scab when I was in Germany, getting more tender and a bit smaller", says the father of three kids, Prince Michael Jr., 5, Paris, 4, and 11-month-old Prince Michael II.

Jackson's doctor has been treating the ghastly wound on his leg with antibiotic Cipro, which hundreds of Americans took during the anthrax attacks, and cleaning it once a day to prevent further infection.

Under proper care, the wound has shrunk to 3 centimeters in diameter. "Everything is healing up beautifully", Dr. Farshchian tells GLOBE.

"In three or four more weeks, Michael should be able to walk normally and dance again. Michael really heals fast. It's amazing. It was such a big wound. If it was me or anybody else, it would take months and even surgery to recover. It has been painful and uncomfortable, but everyday he gets a little better. And I know for a fact that he has taken no painkillers to deal with this."

And a close friend of the entertainer adds, "Michael has been in quite a bit of pain, but he said he would not let it get in the way of work or spending time with his children.

"One day after he described the pain to me, he spent all day playing with his kids inside and outside the house. We knew it was hurting, but he was trying to act normally with his children as if he was OK. He didn"t want them to know how much pain he was in."

And the music giant wants GLOBE readers to know that he is grateful for their get-well wishes.

"I am still hurting", admits Jackson, "but I am getting through it with the love and support of my family and fans".

Thank you for this post. the part that says "Michael took no pain meds", that is a big thing. It tells you how high Micheal's tolerance was to pain. He used mind over matter. which also sheds more light on some people's theory that Michael was a pill popper. My heart still tells me differently, it still tells me that Michael didn't take things for the wrong reasons. I am basically so fed up with hearing reports and tabloid trash about this prescription addiction stuff....I think only today that I have found some kind of peace within myself that I just need to wait for tox reports and stop yelling at the tv everytime someone says something Negative. Of course this is a natural response in wanting to stand up and defend Michael. I will always defend Michael I always have. No matter what they reports show I will always be proud of him and take pieces of him and his music with me through life. I do believe that he was giving diprovin, I do believe he was given and not willing taking high doses of meds. Dr. Murry is not and should not ever be considered a doctor again at least not in my book,

Whoa!!!

Investigators want more info from Jackson doc

LOS ANGELES – The lawyer for Michael Jackson's doctor says Los Angeles County coroner's investigators are seeking additional information from his client.

Ed Chernoff, who represents Conrad Murray, the physician who tended to Jackson as he was dying on June 25, has already been interviewed twice by Los Angeles police detectives. In a statement posted on his Web site late Tuesday, Murray said the coroner's office was seeking more information.

A cause of death has yet to be determined for the pop star.
Chernoff did not immediately return a message, but his spokeswoman Miranda Sevcik says the interview might happen Friday. She says Murray is currently in Las Vegas, where he has a medical office.
A message left at the coroner's office was not immediately returned.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090722/ap_en_ce/us_socal_michael_jackson_doctor

It's hard to do a search on diprivan because whenever you do, it comes up with Michael Jackson Michael Jackson Michael Jackson.

But I found this graph about how it leaves the body..

diprivan-graph.jpg

http://www.drugs.com/pro/diprivan.html

Ok, lets say that he was put out for 10 hours, then 30 minutes isn't enough to get all the traces of diprivan out of the body. Sure it'll be in LOW traces, but it would still be there.

Am I reading this graph right? It's so confusing..

Infusion: the continuous slow introduction of a solution especially into a vein.

Damn. Good work finding this graph. I take this to mean that the longer a patient is infused with this drug, the more residual traces would be left after awakening.

Therefore if MJ was 'infused' for 1 hour with this drug, then there would be no trace of it in the blood stream after 30 minutes and certainly no trace upon awakening.

Thus Dr. Murray's statement of “I did not give Michael anything that should have led to his death.”

Translation: Yeah, I gave him the drug and from what I gave him, it should not have been sufficient to cause his death, thus 'I don't know what killed him'...

Here's the problem. If the coroner cannot find traces of this drug in MJ's system anywhere, and the tox report reveals other drugs, but nothing in quantities that would have killed him, then they may not even be able to hold this doctor as negligent, let alone for murder or manslaugher.

At best, what will likely happen is that this doctor may lose his medical license because he probably violated state/federal regulations in that his behavior may be seen as unethical at best. The Cailfornia State Medical Board is already investigating a malpractice charge that's unrelated to MJ. I think it's safe to say that his medical practicing days are over. Also, since this drug was NOT previously listed as a 'controlled substance', he won't likely face charges in that area, but there may be some law that he has broken.

I feel for MJ's family. Jermaine said that he didn't want this to be some never-ending mystery of how he died as all of the attention would continue to focus on his death and not his achievements during his life.

I totally feel him on that one.

P.S. -- Now I understand why the security tapes are missing. They show this Dr. infusing MJ with this drug and even if the police couldn't link MJ's death to this drug, they would still have the Dr. on illegally administering a drug without being certified and without being in a hospital.

Damn, damn, damn.

Infusion: the continuous slow introduction of a solution especially into a vein.

Damn. Good work finding this graph. I take this to mean that the longer a patient is infused with this drug, the more residual traces would be left after awakening.

Therefore if MJ was 'infused' for 1 hour with this drug, then there would be no trace of it in the blood stream after 30 minutes and certainly no trace upon awakening.

Thus Dr. Murray's statement of “I did not give Michael anything that should have led to his death.”

Translation: Yeah, I gave him the drug and from what I gave him, it should not have been sufficient to cause his death, thus 'I don't know what killed him'...

Here's the problem. If the coroner cannot find traces of this drug in MJ's system anywhere, and the tox report reveals other drugs, but nothing in quantities that would have killed him, then they may not even be able to hold this doctor as negligent, let alone for murder or manslaugher.

At best, what will likely happen is that this doctor may lose his medical license because he probably violated state/federal regulations in that his behavior may be seen as unethical at best. The Cailfornia State Medical Board is already investigating a malpractice charge that's unrelated to MJ. I think it's safe to say that his medical practicing days are over. Also, since this drug was NOT previously listed as a 'controlled substance', he won't likely face charges in that area, but there may be some law that he has broken.

I feel for MJ's family. Jermaine said that he didn't want this to be some never-ending mystery of how he died as all of the attention would continue to focus on his death and not his achievements during his life.

I totally feel him on that one.

P.S. -- Now I understand why the security tapes are missing. They show this Dr. infusing MJ with this drug and even if the police couldn't link MJ's death to this drug, they would still have the Dr. on illegally administering a drug without being certified and without being in a hospital.

Damn, damn, damn.

You are correct about the security tapes. they would show him in the act of committing murder

I thought that was interesting too.

Based on what Murray's lawyer said - that he couldn't call for help on his mobile because he didn't know the address, he tried to revive MJ for 25-30 minutes, and only then went to get help - I can only see two possible explanations for Murray's behaviour. Either he's just an idiot and a useless doctor - I mean, really, really bad - or he's both of those and he has a God complex.

It wouldn't surprise me if he genuinely thinks, in his hands, propofol is perfectly safe. So maybe he gave it to MJ, 'found' MJ with a weak pulse, but he didn't call 911 because he, again, thought he could revive MJ.

Maybe the quote isn't accurate (you never know with the media), but if it is, it wouldn't surprise me if it turns out that Murray was administering something.

But I'll wait and see what the coroner's report says.

Oh he panicked because he knew what this would mean...

I have one question .....is it true that michael said he did not feel well that night ?

Is it true or this is what the media say?
Marlon Jackson was interviewed on the day that his brother died and he said that in talking to Frank Deleo, he was told that MJ was complaining that he didn't feel well.

Yeah, I haven't forgotten about too. Yet something else that don't add up.

Oh damn. I found the direct quote. He was interviewed by Roland Martin, a Chicago Talk Show host on WVON, CNN and Essence correspondent. He got the interview for Essence magazine:

Roland S. Martin: Marlon, how did you find out about Michael's death?

Marlon Jackson: I talked to Frank Dileo, Michael's manager. Frank told me that Michael last night was complaining about not feeling well. Michael's doctor went over to see him, and Frank said, "Marlon, from last night to this morning, I don't know what happened." When they got to him this morning, he wasn't breathing. They rushed him to the hospital and couldn't bring him around. That's what happened. They don't know what happened.

so what latoya was saying about everyone being fired by 11 pm the day Michael died was true right, that's why the tapes were missing?
everything sounds SO wrong...and to think this doctor might actually get away with it

the police didn't even seal the house, anybody could've taken anything from the house...and they are raiding the doctors office after 4 weeks, isn't that a bit late?

Back