Conrad Murray News and discussion thread [No Links allowed]

To be honest, the more outlandish and ridiculous stories that come out, the more the general public are likely to side-eye these leeches. It does all feel very orchestrated and well-timed, Murray's book coming out at the same time as Wade's smear campaign. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I don't believe this is a coincidence.

I was thinking the same thing.

To be honest, the more outlandish and ridiculous stories that come out, the more the general public are likely to side-eye these leeches. It does all feel very orchestrated and well-timed, Murray's book coming out at the same time as Wade's smear campaign. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I don't believe this is a coincidence.

I agree in a way, but it still keeps that whole area of rumour/innuendo alive and I felt it was finally starting to dissipate.

That's what I am thinking too. That these claims are so absurd that I would hope anyone with a working brain cell can see right through them and in a way it might even make people realize how low tabloid's standards are when it comes to publishing MJ stories.

He can name anyone. It's not like Emma Watson can come out and refute it since how would she know about what MJ allegedly told privately to his doctor?
Thing is Emma Watson was born in 1990: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Watson

That means she was 19 in 2009, not 11. Once again Murray is totally off with the ages of these girls. So once again, why would MJ ask Murray about how to marry 11-12 girls when his alleged crushes that he allegedly wanted to marry were way older than 11-12 at the time?

I think the Estate has a good basis to sue him based on doctor-patient privilege. Also, did not the Goldmans manage to do something when OJ tried to profit of his crime and of his victims and write a book? The Estate needs to check that out too.

I think the whole bs is written with someone from Mirror. Inserting Emma Watson and Lester's daughter is so totally random, so I think Mirror people suggested names that interests UK tabloid reading audience.

Can the estate sue him for breaking doctor-patient privilege if he is not doctor anymore? It would be easier to punish him if he still had licence as it would be yanked away from him, but he doesn't have licence, nor practice? I think now he is like any other person out there selling bs for gullible people.

Didn't Elvis nurse just release a book about her time with Elvis? There is a long list of vultures trying to make money of him down the line and well in to future.

Obviously the Estate ignoring tabloid stories about MJ never stopped them from spreading like wildfire. It's already out there. The Mirror is running a series about his book and it was a frontpage story yesterday. The "let's just ignore it" attitude has not been very effective with these kind of smear stories, has it? So maybe a change of attitude on these is required. Especially when they even might have a legal basis to sue.
I am sorry to say this but it seem like the British media do not have nothing to do. Our United States media is bad but even so far, None of them are talking about this nonsense.

Yeah they are the worst im afraid.makes them look like complete idiots with all the things going on in the world at the mo that they are reporting such blatent b.s.Re the ages of course we know the story is B.S as the ages dont match up but joe bloggs has no idea about lesters daughter nor watson unless they are a fan

Mark Lester has apparently done an interview which will be reported in a day or two and confirmed that these claims regarding Michael and his daughter Harriett are completely false

I think the whole bs is written with someone from Mirror. Inserting Emma Watson and Lester's daughter is so totally random, so I think Mirror people suggested names that interests UK tabloid reading audience.

Very good point!

Can the estate sue him for breaking doctor-patient privilege if he is not doctor anymore? It would be easier to punish him if he still had licence as it would be yanked away from him, but he doesn't have licence, nor practice? I think now he is like any other person out there selling bs for gullible people.

It would be odd to me that if someone stops being a doctor then he can suddenly talk about information that he got as a doctor under doctor-patient privilege. (Of course, this is just made-up BS but he claims MJ told him these so it would be treated as breaking doctor-patient privilege as long as he claims that.) I don't think it works that way. You are still obliged to keep the info you learnt as a doctor to yourself IMO.

Mark Lester has apparently done an interview which will be reported in a day or two and confirmed that these claims regarding Michael and his daughter Harriett are completely false

By then he will prob have changed his story as a couple of 0's were added to the cheque

How do you know this? He gave an interview to who? Where will it be reported? Source?
Lester never said a bad word about MJ, he had the I am the father bullshit but he has always been very positive about MJ.
I hope he does not change that. His kids looked so happy and safe with MJ.

I find it hilarious that Robson's lawyer back then after the 60 minutes interview wanted Murray to be their witness.
If there is a trial please please put him on the stand! It would be such a clear example that people will say anything about MJ
to make money. Anything.

How do you know this? He gave an interview to who? Where will it be reported? Source?
Lester never said a bad word about MJ, he had the I am the father bullshit but he has always been very positive about MJ.
I hope he does not change that. His kids looked so happy and safe with MJ.

I find it hilarious that Robson's lawyer back then after the 60 minutes interview wanted Murray to be their witness.
If there is a trial please please put him on the stand! It would be such a clear example that people will say anything about MJ
to make money. Anything.

I found out from Lucy Lester (Mark Lester's daughter) I have no info on who he had an interview with but apparently in his words its all "BS" pretty sure the interview will hit the news within the next 24 hours or so.

You can thank the Jackson family for all of this happening. Randy & Co. let Katherine try to get huge $$$ of AEG and they simply let that shady doctor steal away. Since Murray has been a corrupt person with no intact ethics something like this happening sometime down the road was so predictable.

You can thank the Jackson family for all of this happening. Randy & Co. let Katherine try to get huge $$$ of AEG and they simply let that shady doctor steal away. Since Murray has been a corrupt person with no intact ethics something like this happening sometime down the road was so predictable.

There's no excuse. Writing any sort of book on the man you killed (even if at best case scenario, it was manslaughter) is sick and morally corrupt.

Add to that this sort of sick nonsense and you have scum.

respect77;4156855 said:
Very good point!

It would be odd to me that if someone stops being a doctor then he can suddenly talk about information that he got as a doctor under doctor-patient privilege. (Of course, this is just made-up BS but he claims MJ told him these so it would be treated as breaking doctor-patient privilege as long as he claims that.) I don't think it works that way. You are still obliged to keep the info you learnt as a doctor to yourself IMO.

But if Paris was also his patient, this (quoted below) is breach of privilege, and it implies a lifestyle that risked physical neglect of the children (I can't imagine that there were no security or other staff on duty for Paris to contact if she had a health problem in the middle of the night).

And Murray tells how as a child *Jackson’s daughter Paris, now 18, *fractured her toe against a piece of furniture but, under strict instructions not to disturb her father when he was sleeping, spent the night in agony, unsure what to do.

And on a different subject, this is another example of ridiculously biased writing:
In a further extraordinary claim about Jackson’s bizarre world, Murray says the Billie Jean singer had a cardboard cutout of actress Emma Watson in his £60,000-a-month rented home in Los Angeles.

I imagine MJ might have had a standee of 'Hermione Granger' in his very large home, which is hardly surprising as the children (and he) were known to be fans of Harry Potter...in fact didn't MJ hope for a part in the movie series?. Is everyone who buys a cardboard cutout now leading a 'bizarre' lifestyle??? I'll bet that thousands of these have been sold.
(I don't recall seeing this standee in any of the forensics photos of 100 Carolwood drive)

http://supershoponline.com/harry-po...-granger-cardboard-cutout-standee-caa309.html

Last edited:
BTW Harriet Lester was 15 years old in 2009.

In an 2009 article in which Mark Lester claimed to be Paris's father and argued Paris and Harriett could be sisters, it was said that Harriet was 15 yrs old.

"Lester is convinced that 11-year-old Paris is his daughter because of the likeness between her and his own daughter Harriet, 15. "

^ Thanks. Still not 12.

I have seen this posted on another forum and apart from the most vicious and illogical usual haters no one believes it. And I mean the general population of the forum, not MJ fans.(And actually I think even some haters don't believe it.) Like LindaG said earlier in a way it may even be a wake up call to people not to believe anything they read. I have seen several comments that said the media were apparently hell-bent to ruin MJ's legacy and that there seems to be an agenda behind all the negative nonsense all of a sudden. And how he is dead for 7 years but they still won't let him rest in peace.

I found out from Lucy Lester (Mark Lester's daughter) I have no info on who he had an interview with but apparently in his words its all "BS" pretty sure the interview will hit the news within the next 24 hours or so.

Both Harriet and Mark Lester should forcefully put this cretin back into his cage, MJ never did anything wrong with any of them, he was always nice to them he does not deserve this. Besides if I was Harriet I would demand and apology from both Murray and the Mirror and every freaking paper and website which copy paste this nonsense.

Did you contact Lucy on Facebook? How comes she cannot tell whom his father gave the interview?
Did she say anything about whether Harriet too will refute this BS?

Two things. One Murray has lost his mind at last. Two, I'm going to wait and see how serious was the estate when they sent Murray that letter.

Do not blame the Jackson for what this doctor is doing. This is on HIM and no one else. He clearly has a "brass pair of"-you can fill in what I want to say- to do this to MJ after killing Mike. This will NOT benefit Murray in the long run and just make him more of n outcast.

Two things. One Murray has lost his mind at last. Two, I'm going to wait and see how serious was the estate when they sent Murray that letter.

Looks like Lester still thinks highly of MJ so he should fight back against this disgusting slander.

lester.jpg

So first it was Harriet Lester now its Emma Watson??? I swear the media can't keep up with their own lies!

So first it was Harriet Lester now its Emma Watson??? I swear the media can't keep up with their own lies!
Murray says Emma was plan B. Lol. I don't expect much of Lester. He's scum too, no matter what he says about this.

The next part of the story just hit my newsfeed. I just read the summary bc I didn't want to click the paper. Paraphrasing. Michael was given hormone shots by Joe til he was 13 to keep his voice high. (That's an ancient rumor). They delayed puberty.

He was in horrible pain because of his feet. Murray recommended a podiatrist and he was instantly fixed. No pain.

And last but not least, Elizabeth was the one who got him hooked on pain pills and sleeping pills. Not the burn. Not the surgery. Not Chandler trauma. Elizabeth.
:(
Wonder if Joseph could sue for defamation? I said that to a YouTube person who had even worse allegations about Joe and he screamed at me to get off his page.

Anyone who believes this stuff is so stupid I'd be surprised if they could tell their head from their feet.
The headlines might as well be "Michael Jackson wanted to have sex with every human alive."
All of these stories and allegations are SO contradictory that people should KNOW that ALL of this stuff is a lie.
It quite literally makes ZERO sense.

He dragged Elizabeth Taylor into it as well

Michael Jackson claimed he'd been given injections at 13 to delay puberty and keep voice high
22:46, 17 JUL 2016 UPDATED 22:46, 17 JUL 2016
BY SIMON BOYLE
Dr Conrad Murray, the man authorities in the US blamed for the King of Pop’s death says ***** claimed he was given injections to delay puberty

Michael Jackson allegedly told his personal physician he was given hormone injections when he was 13 to delay puberty to keep his voice high.

Dr Conrad Murray, the man authorities in the US blamed for the King of Pop’s death, said he was sworn to secrecy over the shocking claim.

But he makes the alarming revelation in the final part of our *explosive serialisation of his new book, This Is It.

Dr Murray, who met Michael three years before his death, says: “He began talking vaguely, seeming to have more difficulty describing precisely what happened to him. Maybe he was almost at the limit to his cathartic confession that night. But what Michael said left me the impression that he had been given injections, probably hormones, to delay puberty.

“After he had revealed for the first time to someone else his deepest held secret, Michael stopped talking.”

The star made his confession after isolating himself from the world for years and persistent *allegations of child sex abuse – and Dr Murray believes it explains many of his bizarre character traits.

He writes: “I often saw Jackson at his most exposed and confessional. He only agreed to share after making me swear, ‘You will never breathe a word. Never.’

“I agreed. I was shocked when Jackson told me. It would explain all of Michael’s unusual behaviour as well as his *morphological changes.”

The singer died in 2009 from a cardiac arrest brought on by prescription drugs. Later in his book, Dr Murray, 63, reveals how Michael had spoken of the difficult *relationship he had with his father, Joe.

Speaking to Oprah Winfrey in 1993, Michael claimed he was physically and emotionally abused by his dad from a young age – and Joe forced his sons to rehearse *relentlessly in the early days of The Jackson 5.

Michael claimed his dad would clutch a belt as he watched and threatened to beat them if they made mistakes. Joe admitted whipping them – but claimed he only did it when it was justified.

In other revelations, Dr Murray said he discovered Michael’s feet were unbearably sore from callouses and fungal infection, causing him agony as he danced. Despite being in pain for years, he had refused to let a doctor see them due to his obsessive privacy. Dr Murray says: “(They) were covered in callouses… and had an advanced chronic fungal infection. It turned out he always wore socks because he was so ashamed of the way his feet looked.

“I suggested he needed a podiatrist. A day after his feet were treated, he was amazed he could walk and dance without pain. Later I prescribed anti-fungal medications to clear the infection. It was a complete success. Meanwhile, I personally administered regular lotions and massages to remove the rough skin.

“The fact Michael’s feet, something critical to him, were in such poor condition was a sign not only had he neglected himself but those around him were not keeping a close eye on his wellbeing.”

Instead, Michael had spent years relying on painkillers and sedatives, developing the addiction that would contribute to his death.

But Dr Murray claims it was not a medic that kicked off Michael’s prescription drug abuse but the singer’s close pal Elizabeth Taylor.

Dr Murray says: “I was heavily engaged in talking to him about weaning him from the use of the [anaesthetic] Propofol.”

He adds: “I veered far from the wake of his request, to visit Elizabeth, so my meeting her never happened.

“I later learned it was Taylor who first got Michael on the road to addiction by introducing him to pain and sleep pills.”

He said the star’s abuse hit new levels in the run-up to his 50-date residency, called This Is It, at London’s O2 arena.

Dr Murray claims when he refused to prescribe drugs, Michael found other medics who would indulge him.

Michael Jackson is said to have been left distraught by the raid
Dr Murray says: “Maybe he was *realising he couldn’t do it. Yet he had to live and pay his bills. He had already mortgaged his life.”

A family spokesman did not respond to Dr Murray’s claims. Joe is thought to be in poor health following a stroke last year and went into hospital in May.

Just when you think it can't get any worse.. it can....

Wow .classy using even more people who cant refute his B.S. surprised hes not written the book with tabloidarelli.

Lester is a bottom feeder. he will say whatever pays him more.just like when he threw paris under the bus to the tabloids.he prob waiting to see who pays more before he puts his story out there as if you are going to denie it whys he waiting x amount of days. Hope his daughter knows how paris felt

Btw anyone with access asked the estate for their opinion on this or are they sticking their head in the sand and their asses in the air like normal

Last edited:
ivy;4156917 said:
He writes: “I often saw Jackson at his most exposed and confessional. He only agreed to share after making me swear, ‘You will never breathe a word. Never.’

“I agreed. I was shocked when Jackson told me. It would explain all of Michael’s unusual behaviour as well as his *morphological changes.”

Yesterday wasn't it that MJ wanted him to write a book about it? They cannot even keep their story straight.

I've been reminded on Facebook that it's possible to object to the book on Amazon's page for it, by reporting content as inappropriate, so I have. I won't link to the Amazon page here, but it's easy to find.

The Amazon book description is sickening ( as well as being ungrammatical).

It is also Murray's fast paced story and how his life finally crossed with Jackson in a way that would bound them together forever............

In this no-holds-bar account, Conrad Murray answers all of the mysteries still swirling around Michael Jackson and how he was made a scapegoat for the recklessness and misbehavior of sycophants around the King of Pop

Yep, most definitely Mirror staff is contributing to this book. Inserting tales, such as MJ taking hormone to keep his voice is really old, and something staff at Mirror would come up with.

I guess tomorrows article is about how CM held MJ's penis:puke:

@Elusive, I agree with you about Lester guy. He would sell MJ in heartbeat in order to get a few pennies to his pockets.If there is an interview coming from his, he only did it because he got money for it. What he would say about MJ, depends on how much he is going to get paid.

Back