Conrad Murray Visits Appreciative Houston Patients

I am wondering what statement Murray gave to his patients to explain the position that he finds himself in. Is this the reason they are cheering him along. I would really like to interview Murray or e-mail the talkative girlfriend.

I am wondering what statement Murray gave to his patients to explain the position that he finds himself in. Is this the reason they are cheering him along. I would really like to interview Murray or e-mail the talkative girlfriend.
he probably already has them all convinced that it was ALL Michael's fault. He sure was willing to drop his loyalty to these same patients when he thought he was gonna get paid 150.000 a month...they are more loyal than he is.

I agree.. they have to really focus on Murray's incompetence and put the juror in the victims' shoes. You hire a doctor to watch over your health while you prepare for a grueling task and the doctor kills you while talking on the phone to a lover.

Right. What Murray did was inexcusable no matter who the patient. It's as serious as being in the midst of an operation and leaving your patient open on the operating table to go chit chat, and the patient dies. No patient should be treated so callously and no doctor should get away with it.

Right. What Murray did was inexcusable no matter who the patient. It's as serious as being in the midst of an operation and leaving your patient open on the operating table to go chit chat, and the patient dies. No patient should be treated so callously and no doctor should get away with it.

Exactly.. I really hope the DA focuses on the fact that MJ was put under anesthesia by Murray where breathing is depressed and he left him alone without any monitoring equipment whatsoever.

those people clearly have mental Issues.

CherubimII;3231852 said:
Michael Jackson Doctor Conrad Murray Visits Appreciative Houston Patients

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Conrad-Murray-visits-Houston-patients-115386984.html
khou.com
Posted on February 5, 2011 at 6:05 PM

HOUSTON – The embattled doctor who is facing criminal charges in the death of music icon Michael Jackson was visiting patients in Houston Saturday.

At Acres Homes medical clinic, patients filled the clinic’s small lobby Saturday and welcomed each other long before the doctor was in. But when Dr. Conrad Murray arrived, he got the got the warmest welcome.
"What do you say Doc!" said one patient. "I’m running late to be here for you. I got to go to the Super Bowl, but I couldn’t miss seeing you."

Dr. Murray embraced his room full of patients and admitted the wait had only begun.

"I will try to get you all out of here as soon as possible, it may take a little while," said Murray. "I don’t know what problems you have, but we will get to them all."

With that, Murray, who attended college at Texas State University and has practiced in Acres Homes since 2006, began his work
In addition to criminal charged, Murray faces a civil wrongful death lawsuit filed by Joe Jackson, a case where a presiding judge already suspended the doctor’s license to practice in California.Patients waited and couldn’t help but wonder if, amidst all of Murray’s legal troubles, they’ll be able to keep one of the few doctors they have. 

"We have no clinic, per se, and he came into the community willing and ready to work, " said Charles Ingram, an employee at Acres Homes.

Ingram worried that because a judge in California suspended Murray’s medical license, the same thing could happen in Texas.

"We need him," said Ingram.

After some fact-checking, 11 News found that Texas’ medical board tends to wait for the outcome of a trial before deciding whether to suspend or revoke a doctor’s license.

"Medical boards in Nevada and Texas are watching to make certain that there’s no challenge and no problem with the public health," said Charles Peckham, Murray’s lawyer. Peckham said that before the case involving Jackson, Murray never had a complaint filed with any medical board and never faced a malpractice lawsuit.

"He’s a magnificent doctor. That’s the reason I’m here today," said Curtis Lewis, one of his patients.

Despite criminal charges and a lawsuit against him, Murray’s patients are loyal and realistic.

"We’d be up a creek without a paddle," said Ruby Mosley.

The patients know if Murray loses his case, they could lose him.

wow this makes me so sick i cant even bring myself keep my dinner down. discusting!! how stupid are these people?? "he's the reason im still here" yeah really?? gee what about Michael. he died in murrays care! he left him to die and doesnt seem the slightest but sorry or remorseful for what he did. if those are honest to god real patients they must been come from the nearest looney bin bc no person in their right mind would be praising a murderer!! F**k Murry and F**K those patients.

What is this ?????? WTF is this ?????
This is sick and so disrespecful. This is unbelivable.
I can"t find the words to express my anger.
He is a sycho. And his patients. After what they know....he became a celebrity.
Now matter how pathetic this sounds...but Michael has only us. What can we do ?!

I very rarely find anything related to Michael's passing amusing, but I find this article hilarious. Hahaha...we need you doc!

Now that I've had my moment, bastard you have some nerve putting out articles like this after what was testified to, at the hearing. Who is funding your PR and your lawyers? Who???

If cause can be attributed to the major players that ruined Michael's life, it would go something like: 1/3 Evan/Jordan, 1/3 Bashir, 1/3 Murray.

after reading the comments,i have chose not to watch the video on the link,because i know that it will only make me angry and upset,

Well I just watched this little clip and what a heart warming bit of PR. My goodness, kissing faces, holding hands, the sincerity of his response to the patient who said she had more time than money: Well money's helpful but is not essential in this case. How touching. Made me feel warm all over with the selfless goodness of this man.

I'm betting the patient population of this clinic is at the lower end of the economic spectrum. IF that is the case, they probably are glad to have him.

I'm just waiting for someone to come up with the bright idea that he wanted to work for Michael to make all that loot so that he could 'continue to do good' for the houston clinic.

Maybe watching the good doctor's trial on TV will open their eyes.

I'm just waiting for someone to come up with the bright idea that he wanted to work for Michael to make all that loot so that he could 'continue to do good' for the houston clinic.

Yep, and when he was talking to his "friend" on the phone when he should have been watching MJ, he was trying to convince her to do him...oops, I mean do volunteer work there.

The patients know if Murray loses his case, they could lose him.

Hence their reactions!:smilerolleyes:

I tell you if this ish had happened in Beverly Hills his ass would've been toast long ago!

They had to be extra's. I can 't understand why would someone would trust their life of this man, let alone see his face! :no:

That cracked me up!!! Listen, some girls have found Murray quite fascinating. At least 3 of them.

over on my blog i posted a new entry go have a look.....link in my sig.,..

I have no more to say now on this topic. But this "Doctor" Should be considered a Flight Risk after the stunt he pulled after he left the hospital.

Back